Chapter 6

My Elusive Prince

After her meet up with kyuhyun, Seohyun can’t stop her smile. And because of that even her unnies notice her good mood, so when the break came her unnies interogate her and also ask about her met up while they’re eating...

(Jessica) Hey Seohyun... you seems in a good mood today

(Hyoyeon) yeah I notice you keep on smiling since this morning...

(Seohyun) It’s nothing unnie...

(Sunny) I don’t think so, Hyunnie

(Seohyun) really unnies, it’s nothing that much

(Yoona) tell us the truth Hyunnie...

(Jessica) and how about your met up to your new friend?

(Hyoyeon) I also want to know about that...

(Sunny) if you don’t tell us now... we will do everything, I mean everything just to know it all

(Seohyun) okay... okay... I will tell it all

(Yoona) good... so speak now

Then Seohyun start to tell them all about her meeting to her new friend and how he introduce her to his other friends at the party they attended and also how he help her to the problem she had about Yonghwa.

(Hyoyeon) Okay... I get it already

(Sunny) but tell us... what’s his name?

(Yonna) I want to know his name too...

(Jessica) Seohyun, please tell us...

(Seohyun) *saw Kyuhyuh coming* hey Oppa...

(Hyoyeon) hello Kyuhyun...

(Yonna) nice see you here Kyuhyun

(Jessica) hi Kyu...

(Sunny) hi Kyuhyun...

(Kyuhyun) *just nod to the Queenka*

(Seohyun) do you need anything Oppa?

(Kyuhyun) nothing much really, I just want to return your phone...

(Seohyun) ohh, thank you Oppa... I’ve been looking for that all morning

(Kyuhyun) I saw that in the car this morning, I think you forgot that last night... so here it is *handed the phone*

(Seohyun) thank you Kyuhyun Oppa...

(Kyuhyun) you’re welcome... then I have to go

(Seohyun) okay... take care Oppa, and thanks again.

(Kyuhyun) *wave to Seohyun and then go*

(Yoona) you know him... personally?

(Seohyun) yeah....

(Jessica) how?

(Seohyun) well.... Kyuhyun Oppa is the new friend I met yesterday

(Yoona, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon) WHAT????

(Seohyun) yeah....

(Jessica) I can’t believe this...

(Hyoyeon) Oh my god....

(Seohyun) why Unnie?

(Sunny) nothing much Seohyun, you just one lucky girl

(Yoona) all of us here, are doing our best just to make him say even just one word to us... even just glance to us.... but you... you just talk to him like you two know each other for a very long time.

(Hyoyeon) yeah! I even add him in a social media... which I found out that it was fake and made by one of his Hyung

(Jessica) you really one lucky girl Hyunnie indeed.

(Seohyun) thanks Unnies... I guess. *then smile to them*

And the Queenka continue their talk about her new friend who happend to be the man they all adore. And ask her on how they met and how they become friends to begin with.And Seohyun is happy to tell them their story, that came from one wrong send massege.

*************************

AT THE CAFE

After giving back Seohyun phone, Kyuhyun go straight to the cafe for his work. And since the exam week at the University is over, so most of the students are now relaxing so the cafe is jam pack. And this also mean there are more girls to get Kyuhyun’s attentions and to show them their affections that makes him more irretated.

But even this kind of things always happen to him, he just go and do his work quietly. This things make the owner of the cafe can’t stop giggling whenever she saw Kyuhyun frowning to whatever the girls are saying to him before their order. So when he go back to the counter to give the order, she can’t help but to tease the cute boy...

(Kyuhyun) 3 tal order of Latte, 1 tall Cappuccino, the 2 slices of chocolate cake, 1 slice of mocha cake and 1 muffin for table # 11.

(Eunji) still the most popular one hmm Kyuhyun?

(Kyuhyun) please don’t start on me Grandma

(Eunji) I’m just asking... you handsom boy

(Kyuhyun) *just sight*

(Eunji) I think to solve your problem with those girls... is to you to have a girlfriend... a real girlfriend Kyu...

(Kyuhyun) Grandma, It’s impossible for me to have one right now.

(Eunji) and why is that?

(Kyuhyun) well, having a girlfriend right now is not my prioriy...

(Eunji) and how old are you now Kyuhyun?

(Kyuhyun) I’m 23 years old Grandma

(Eunji) then why are you so serius in life boy?

(Kyuhyun) Grandma, you know that my study is the only thing I have . And for me this is my priority.

(Eunji) I still hope that you find your happiness. And the girl that rights for you, that will make you smile even the things get tough. Because I still want the best for you, my favorite employee.

(Kyuhyun) thanks Grandma, maybe someday I’ll find that speacial girl for me... *then bring the costumer’s their order*

Then after 15 minutes Seohyun and the other Queenka came to the Cafe to spend their vacant time. But since the Kingka is already there and saw them and so they just share thier table...

(Heechul) hy guys... over here

(Seohyun) oh Oppa, you’re here too?

(Sungmin) well actually all of us are here, and were waithing for our evil maknae

(Hyoyeon) oh I forgot that Kyuhyun Oppa is working here

(Eunhyuk) why don’t you all seatdown first and order something to eat...

(Hyoyeon) I’ts your treat?

(Eunhyuk) if thats will make you happy, then why not

(Jessica) then let’s seat down and order

(Donghae) *call the waiter that near to them*

(Kyuhyun) what?

(Heechul) you evil man, we just call to order our food

(Kyuhyun) so what’s your order then?

(Sungmin) why don’t you order first girls...

(Sunny) Latte tall and carrot cake for me...

(Jessica) Mocca frappe and mocha cake for me...

(Hyoyeon) Cappuccino frappe and mocha cake for me...

(Yoona) Latte frappe tall and chocolate cake for me...

(Seohyun) Chocolate chip cream frappe and blueberry muffin for me Oppa...

(Heechul) and for the boys... 2 tall cafe americano ice, 1 Stawberry chip cream frappe and 1 cafe latte ice

(Sungmin) and also 4 slices of chocolate cake

(Kyuhyun) its that all you want?

(Eunhyuk) yes and if you are in a braek now... you can join us here and seat with us

(Kyuhyun) okay, I’ll be bring your orders here then...

After awhile Kyuhyun bring their order and they all start to eat, and then Kyuhyun also go there and eat as his break came. And because of that the Queenka is so happy, because foe the first time they can eat with Kyuhyun., and have a conversation with him. And so is the Kingka who are happy to be together  with the Queenka.

***********************************