The IMPRINT

Make Me Smile (ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind turns into a hazy fog in a moment of pain but the solitude of loneliness clears the way of everlasting happiness. Kai tries to think of anything but the pull of sleep brings him in the realization as he stares at Sunhwa’s hazel brown eyes. He imprinted on her. It’s a long lasting curse for the wolf clan because there are the possibilities of imprinting the person you’re not destined to be with.

 

It happened to him and Sunhwa. He stares at the clear sky looking for answers when he realized that the beast inside of him is crawling ready to be unleashed. The demon he tries to hide is trying to eat him away.

 

He stares at the sky for a moment when the cold wind hit his face and for a moment he stop to think of all the problem that will arises when he kiss Sunhwa but his silent reverie breaks when he hears a curse before the door closes again.

 

When Kai open his eyes the room is a mess. The chandelier hanging is in the ground broke, the curtain drapes were torn into pieces along with the pillows and sheets. The once organize room is in chaos but the thing that shocked him the most is that he’s clutching Sunhwa and realize that they are both under the torn pieces of their clothes.

 

He scan the room to find a descent clothes or anything to cover him but as he turns into Sunhwa’s side he instantly close his eyes as he came across Sunhwa’s delicate body. Kai curse so hard before he opens his cabinet and put his clothes on. He searches inside the cabinet when he found a shirt that he thinks will fit Sunhwa. He closes his eyes and tap Sunhwa’s shoulder when he heard a gasp from Sunhwa.

 

‘Put this on. We have a long talk’ Kai said forcefully before handing Sunhwa the shirt.

 

‘What happened? Why am I ? What did you do to me? Why?’ Sunhwa shrieks and shouts at Kai when the door opens revealing the members of STARLIGHT and CRIME. As an instinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter