SECRET’s revealed

Make Me Smile (ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunhwa look at Kai peacefully sleeping. She worries that her punishment will led to the death of their group STARLIGHT and the death of her three Unnie’s. Without any hesitation she put her hands on the left side of Kai’s chest and starts to heal him.

 

No one knows about her power except for Hyosung who she saved ones when she’s still a little girl and was left by her family. Hyosung became her mother from the beginning until now that she’s in senior year of high school.

 

‘Unnie, I’m sorry.’ She held her breath and starts to heal Kai.

 

Kai on the other hand feels like the burning fire of pain inside of him was lifted little by little. He can feel that his heart is pumping a rush of blood inside of his system.

 

Sunhwa was tired when she heard the footsteps made by the friends of Kai. She’s thankful that they haven’t seen what she had done to Kai. She goes back to her place when the tug of the door made her tears form again.

 

‘I bet Hyosung is angry right now and want to kill all of us’ Suho said while he softly tap his boots.

 

‘They are dead’ Sehun said in a happy tune.

 

In a second of time they were a little shocked because Kai got up and his wounds were all healed. They all know that all their cuts or anything can be healed but it takes two or three days because of them being Wolf’s.

 

In this world called Earth they are posing as high school and college students just like the group of Sunhwa. They were wolves from a pack that was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter