THE CURE

Make Me Smile (ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After running from the wolf’s castle leaving Sunhwa. Hyosung lead the two in the old palace of the vampires and look for the Book of Cure that was passed to her by her grandmother. She worriedly looks for the book because she knows that something will happen. Hyosung, Jieun and Hana are in a hurry to find the book while Kris along with Lay looks for them to ask for help in solving the mystery between Sunhwa and Kai.

 

‘Where am I?’ Sunhwa ask herself when she wakes from her sleep.

 

Sunhwa looks around and all that she could see was the white color covering the whole room. She was looking all over the place when she comes across with a pair of dark eyes. It was Kai.

 

‘What did you do a while ago?’ Kai asks once again.

 

‘I healed you with my powers’ Sunhwa timidly answers the intimidating Kai.

 

‘What the heck’ Kai shouted that made Sunhwa uncomfortable but the only thing that she feels was the abnormal beating of her heart. Vampires heart stopped beating the moment they become one but in that moment Sunhwa asks herself what is happening.

 

Kai is so desperate to know the answers to all the questions creeping inside of him that unknowingly he lunged right into Sunhwa. He lift her chin and the moment their eyes met everything ricocheted around them.

 

Kai can see the clear brown eyes that it creeps right into him. Sunhwa on the other hand tries not to show her em

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter