THE UNLUCKY DAY

Make Me Smile (ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In this ordinary world a group of extraordinary individual tries to conquer each other. They were CRIME and STARLIGHT. CRIME was headed by the arrogant and cold KAI while STARLIGHT was being led by the y and seductive HYOSUNG.

 

In their battle for supremacy and power will LOVE cure the disease that is easily killing their human sides?

 

THE BEGINNING

Sunhwa is trying not to be late again because she knows that her three Unnie’s will scold her again. What can she do she loves to sleep and dream of the day she will see her Prince Charming. She’s happily humming a sweet tuned song when suddenly she saw the face of the person she will never want to see and encounter.

 

‘So! It’s our lucky day. Hope Hyosung will be in great mode when she learns that their maknae will be missing’ Kris smirk while Sunhwa is retreating her steps back when she suddenly feel someone at her back.

 

Sunhwa turned around and the cold arrogant face of Kai was looking at her with no emotions at all. Sunhwa is afraid that she only look at him with fear written all-over her face and tears are forming in her eyes. If only her Hyosung unnie is here to fight them.

 

Kai smirk a devilish and deadly smile.

 

‘Take her’ he commanded.

 

Sehun and D.O. reach for her but Sunhwa with fear all-over her system tries to fight them she start to run away from the group. She heard Kai cursed and all of them are running after her. Kai run into the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter