THE KISS PART II

Make Me Smile (ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunhwa is trying to think of a way to escape when she heard the door to Kai’s room opens up. She is silent for a moment when she heard Kai’s voice in her ears.

 

‘We need to talk.’ Kai said.

 

Sunhwa opens her eyes when she realized that Kai is standing at the foot of the bed looking at her intently. She tried to speak but her tongue felt like it is glued in . She wants to open to talk but she just can’t even say a word.

 

‘Don’t be afraid. I’m sorry I snapped at you but we really need to do this but I will promise this one thing I will protect you until my last breath’ Kai said before he super speeds and Sunhwa realize that Kai has press his lips into hers.

 

She closes her eyes when she feel like her body is floating and a burning feeling is eating her system. It feels like she is being burn in a fire. Sunhwa tries to fight her way out but it just kills her more when she moves. She tries to scream but Kai’s lips were still pressed into hers when she feels like her body can’t take the pain anymore. Her eyes shut down as well as the fire slowly subsides from her body.

 

Kai wants to stop the kiss but he can’t he needs to do it and he will just suffer the consequences as it comes in his way. Everything just rolls into his memory. The pain of losing and being left alone by the person he loves so much. He can feel that Sunhwa is struggling and he knows the pain she feels because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter