THE KISS PART I

Make Me Smile (ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The revelations about the cure is still creeping in the heads of Hyosung, Jieun, Hana, Kris and Lay that they just stand in the palace for almost 30 minutes when the ringing of Hyosung’s phone made them jump back into reality.

 

‘Unnie Where are you?’ Sunhwa’s crying voice booms in Hyosung’s ears.

 

‘Sunhwa-ya wait for us we’ll be there in a moment. Don’t cry. Hush now Unnie will be there.’ Hyosung said before they get out of that place and went into CRIME’s mansion.

 

‘You will see her after we had the talk’ the irritating and intimidating voice of Kai booms in front of Hyosung.

 

The three girls look at him with disgust and want to utter a word when Kai speaks again.

 

‘She’s not like you isn’t she?’ Kai asks without moving from his place.

 

Hana and Jieun start to throw curses at Kai but the angry voice of Hyosung made them stop and the 12 wolves to gather around Kai.

 

‘According to the Vampire’s book of FATE the chosen one will be born in a person with a beating heart. Sunhwa is still a vampire but the only thing is that her heart beats like an ordinary person. It’s hard to understand but if Sunhwa’s heart stop then her power will be unleashed that will become the destruction of our Clan as well as yours’ Hyosung said without blinking her eyes.

 

‘The only thing is that a lot of our enemies are looking at her right now and she needed protecti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter