THE MOMENT

Make Me Smile (ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai depressingly sat at his chair while looking at the peaceful sleep of Sunhwa. He let Hyosung go but he didn’t let them take Sunhwa. Kai took Sunhwa in his arms and lay her down into his bed. He went back to where his friends are waiting for him when he remembers the time he was told about the prophecy.

 

‘In all the battle that we have encountered with the pack of Vampires we are going to fight the greatest battle that will come our way. Kai you are the chosen one. You will save every wolf that will live in all the years that will come’ Kai’s grandfather softly spoke as he explains the prophecy to him.

 

‘In the world of vampire a vulnerable power will be born to a girl and be the chosen one. The only thing that we can do is not to let you encounter the Vulnerable one. You have to remember that you will be saving our kind’

 

‘The only thing you have to remember is not to the Vulnerable one’s blood because the link between the two of you will be the death of our family and the vampires world. It is a give and take opportunity for us. YOU TAKE THEM DOWN BUT YOU WILL ALSO DIE.’

 

He was taken into the present time when all of his friends glare at him with questions written all over them.

 

‘It’s over’ Kai said as he look at his friends one by one.

 

‘Kai-shi what are you saying?’ Suho asks.

 

‘There is a prophecy that was written in our Book of Prophecy. One

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter