Chapter 2

Just Let Go


"This is all your fault." Jaeyun hissed. "We wouldn't be in this if you would've just shut your mouth." 

Zelo rolled his eyes, clearly showing that he was fed up. "Look, for the millionth time, I said I was sorry! I just needed to borrow your homework. I didn't know you'd go crazy on me!" 

But Jaeyun's expression didn't change. "Well, you should've did your homework then!" 

She sighed and dropped down to her seat. She just wanted all of this to be over so she could go home and relax. 

"Geez, I'm just trying to be nice." Zelo spoke up, as he also let out a long sigh. 

"Well it obviously didn't work, considering you got me into detention." The girl scoffed. 

"Look, we both have to suffer for this, so whether you like it or not, it's going to happen." 

"Whatever." Jaeyun replied. 

'I still hate you though.' 

As the two continued to quarrel, Mrs. Kim, the teacher who monitered students during afterschool detention, pushed through the doorway and sat at her desk. 

"Alright, alright you two. Detention has started. So sit down and shut up." 

'Damn. Someone's on her period.' Jaeyun sighed in her head. 

And just like that, Mrs. Kim pulled out a book and began to read. 

Five minutes had passed and Jaeyun was bored out of her mind. 

'That Zelo! Why did he have to get me into this??' She whined mentally. 

Oh well, there's nothing she can do about it now. 

Meanwhile, Zelo held his head in one hand and started tapping his fingers on his desk repeatedly with the other. This situation seemed so unfair, yet on the other hand, it did seem a little confusing to him. He still didn't get why Jaeyun was acting this way. Usually, every girl would drool over him. Doing things like begging for him to sit with them at lunch or to go hang out afterschool together. 

But why wasn't she like this towards him? 

She was so different, and it made her stand out from the others...but in a good way. 

He had this sudden urge to talk to her and get to know her. She wasn't like any other girl he'd met before. 

Zelo lifted his head off of his hand and glanced over at Jaeyun. She was sitting a little bit in front of him, but off to the side. 

She had brown shoulder-length silky hair that flowed past her ears and was, at the moment, wearing a black bow on the side of her head. She was wearing a short white lace dress and a black leather jacket to top it off. On her feet, were black boots that laced up to her shins. 

Zelo nodded in acknowledgement. He liked her style. Girly, but with a little bit of a rebel feel to it. Definitely different from the other girls.

She was looking up at the ceiling with her arms limp by her sides. 'Probably bored out of her mind.' Zelo laughed in his head. 

He continued to look at her, studying what she looked like. 'She is kinda....cute.' he mentally commented. 

As soon as that thought came to mind, he could feel his face getting hot. 

'What the hell am I thinking?' 

But he couldn't help it. He glanced at her again only to find that she was now staring dead at him. 

'CRAPCRAPCRAPCRAP' was all he thought as he tried to play it cool and smile at her. 

She continued to glare at him but then stuck her tounge out cutely and turned back around. 

Zelo giggled silently in return. 'That was cute...' He thought while smiling, going back to the same position he started with.

The teacher's voice interuppted Zelo's thoughts. 

"Alright, I'm going to the teachers' lounge for a little bit. I'll be back. DON'T GO ANYWHERE, YOU HEAR?" She specifically looked at Zelo while saying this. 

"Don't worry Mrs. Kim, I'll be a good boy." He innocently smiled. 

But Mrs. Kim glared in disbelief. "Well, alright then Zelo. We'll see." And with that, she was off. 

The second the door shut, Zelo got up and headed towards the door. Jaeyun looked up at him in confusion. 

"Uhh, where do you think you're going?" She questioned. 

"I'm bored." He simply replied. "And I want some ice-cream. So I'm going to get some." 

The girl shook her head, disappointed and annoyed at his foolishness. 

"Zelo, you had just told Mrs. Kim that you weren't going anywhere. but then the minute she walks out, you jump up and leave?" 

Zelo mimicked Jaeyun's expression and also shook his head. "It's not like it's my first time doing this, you know." 

Jaeyun rolled her eyes. "And you're proud of that?" 

He smirked in response. "Why don't you come along with me?" 

"Because." 

"Because?" 

"Yes." 

The boy slowly nodded. "Uh-huh. So you're scared?" 

"Not at all!" Jaeyun quickly defended. "I just don't want to be caught and get in trouble again! Especially with you." 

Zelo giggled to himself silently. "Ouch." He jokingly said at the 'Especially with you.' comment.

"Anyways, relax. She does this all the time! She leaves for like half an hour and then comes back." 

"How do you know?" Jaeyun asked, curious. 

"It's not my first time in detention." He said blankly. 

The girl stood quiet to rethink the situation out. After a few seconds, Zelo continued to walk towards the door. 

"Wait!" Jaeyun called out as Zelo was about to exit the room. "Let me come with you." She finished. 

Zelo let out a half smile, feeling as if he had won. "You sure you aren't scared?" He teased. 

"Oh please!" Jaeyun scoffed pushing through him to walk out the door. "You coming?" She looked at him, waiting for an answer. 

"Right after you, miss." Zelo cutely replied as he followed behind her.

 

____________________________________________

A/N: 

Hey again guys! I was actually planning to post this chapter a little bit later but I figured you guys might want to see what happens next... Lol but this time I'll make you wait a little longer haha SUSPENSION! Lol but not too long though...ill post the next chapter sometime on Monday. Please leAVE A COMMENT I REALLY WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS THINK SO FAR ITS KILLING ME ANYWAYS YEAH I HOPE YOU ENJOYED BYE