Chapter 1

Just Let Go

 


*BANG*
Jaeyun shot up straight in her seat startled by the sudden loud noise that filled her eardrums. She looked up to see a group of her classmates surrounding her. 

"Haha! You should've seen your face, Jaeyun!" one laughed as the others joined in. 

Looking down at the ground, she saw that they had dropped a textbook on the floor. 

'So that's what that bang was...' She thought, glaring at them. 

Don't you just love it when people disturb your sleep? 

"Heh, that was sooo funny," she spoke sarcastically. "I'm dying of laughter." 

Still laughing, they all turned around to go sit back down at their assigned seats. 

"God, I hate them." She mumbled as she put her head down to rest once more. 

Just as she did that, collective screams of fangirls filled the spacious classroom. 

'Seriously?' Jaeyun thought, annoyed. 

Looking up, she found B.A.P's Zelo walking in with the group of loud, obnoxious, guys that he normally hangs out with. The screams and cries of desperate girls continued to roar as he smiled at each of them. Greeting them politely and sweetly. Even though Zelo was a sweetheart, he still had that naive side to him that branded him as a troublemaker at school. Pulling small pranks on people and then laughing at their confused faces.

Yup. That was Zelo.

The screams died down as the teacher walked in and yelled at everyone to get back to their seats. 

"Annyeonghaseyo" she began, as the class properly greeted her back.

 Then she started to teach the lesson. The time went on, and the class kept getting more boring and boring and boring. 

'Auuuggh' Zelo groaned inside of his head. 'When will this class end?!' 

He tilted his head back in boredom and stared at the ceiling tiles. 

"Ok class, now take out you're homework and pass it forward, please." 

Zelo's head snapped back up with his eyes wide open. 

"Crap." he whispered, looking down at his backpack. 

He then began frantically searching through his bag to find his homework. Yeah, he found it alright. Empty. 

'You've got to be kidding me' 

"Hurry, pass it up." The teacher spoke once more. 

His mind ran through a jumble of ideas on how to avoid being caught with no homework, but then a simple method popped in his head. 

'I can just copy off someone...' He thought, smirking to himself as he thought that was the best idea. 'But from who?'

He looked around at the people next to him and realized that they had all passed up their homework already. Execpt for one. The girl behind him had her headphones in her ears and her head on her desk. 

'Is she serious?' Zelo thought. But there was no time to waste. 

"Pssst." He whispered in her direction. 

No answer. 

"Pssst!" He whispered again. 

Still no answer. 

'Maybe if I shake her...?' Zelo reached out his hand and gently shook her. "Hey, get up!"

Jaeyun began to open her eyes slowly. Awoken by a gentle, but persistent shaking. 

'Not again' she moaned in her mind. 

She looked up to see Zelo motioning her to take her headphones out. "Oh it's you." She began "What do you want?" 

Zelo gave his signature sweet, innocent smile and began. 

"Listen, uhh. I forgot to do my homework so can I borrow yours and copy it real quick?" 

Jaeyun didn't look too happy considering that THIS was the reason he woke her up. "Why should I?" She questioned, uninterested in the answer. 

"I really need this! I can't get another bad grade or I'll fail!" Zelo cried. 

But all Jaeyun did was roll her eyes, showing that she was annoyed. 

"Well boo-hoo, cry me a river." She said, resting her head back on her desk. 

'Is it really that hard to get someone's homework??' Zelo thought. "

Pleassse!" He begged. "I'll make it up to you!" 

Jaeyun sat back up annoyed. "I don't care!" She screamed in a whispering voice. 

But Zelo wasn't ready to give up. "Just come o-" 

"I SAID NO." 

The class stood silent and stared at the two. 

Okay, he gave up.

"Ahem." The teacher cleared . "Zelo, Jaeyun, would you like to share something with the class?" 

Jaeyun looked up. "No, but I think Zelo does." She said, pointing to him. 

"WHAT? No! I wasn-" 

"Enough!" The teacher had cut him off. "I'll see you both in afterschool detention." 

Jaeyun stood up quickly trying to defend herself. "What?! But-" 

"No but's! I'll see you both in detention." 

The teacher once more began to teach the class, as if nothing had happened. 

Jaeyun plopped back into her seat in disbelief and anger. 

'I'm in detention WITH HIM? You've gotta be kidding me!" 

Zelo.

That idiot.

 

___________________________________________

A/N:

Hi new readers! I hope you like this first chapter so far! I will try to post the next one ASAP :) please subscribe If you haven't already and like my story so far hehe :D feel free to leave a comment! I would like to know what you guys think :) see ya soon! Annyeong~