Episode 6

It's all about love

 

 

(   IT'S ALL ABOUT LOVE  )
EPISODE 6

 

 

 

- Author pov -

The sun shine brightly on the sky. Tiny bit of the sunlight pass through Suzy's curtain and send directly onto Suzy who is been covered by blanket.This make Suzy wakes up because of the heat.She sit up and search for her phone who is charging at the nearest plug.She took her phone and check some notifications.She pull off the blanket and walk out the bedroom and walk straight towards the kitchen.She greet her umma who is preparing the morning breakfast food.Footsteps can be heard as it walk nearer and nearer and revealed the messy hair and half-awake and half asleep Dongwook.He seat right next to Suzy and put his hand in between Suzy's arms and lean in so that his head were place on Suzy's shoulder.THis always happen when Dongwook have not enough sleep.Throughout the breakfast, there were no noise and or whatever just peaceful with fork and spoon rumbling.After the morning breakfast Suzy walk towards her bedroom and getting prepare for her morning jog.

- Suzy -

I bid my umma and walk out the house and jog.Before i started the jog,I put on my headphone and plug it in my phone so that i can hear music throughout the jog.After I have arrive the finish route , i walk towards the nearest seat which is near to the playground.I sit there and breathe in some fresh air.Suddenly someone tap on the left of my shoulder.I open my eyes and saw him right infront of me again.His face is really close to me.

"Hey,you're Suzy right if i'm not wrong??"Myungsoo ask.

"Ya and you're Kim Myungsoo?"I tilt my head to the side

"Ya I am. I never thought to meet you somewhere here"He smile and sit next to me.

"haha me too, by the way why are you here?"I ask him and look at him.

"Morning routine jogging...How about you??"He said and look at me

"Ouhh me too...I just finish my jogging and now I'm taking a rest first and soon i will jog back towards my house"I reply

"Mind we jog together??"He ask

"Sure why not"I stood up and getting ready to jog back towards my house.

Throughout the jog,we mostly talk and also introduce ourself.He is older than me and now I will call him Myungsoo oppa~ He is really funnny and cute too.He told me that he and his friend is working at the place we first met.We talk alot and I am sad to say that we have arrive outside my house.I bid him goodbye and saw him jog along the pathway.I walk towards the house when he is out of my sight.I walk in the house and heard my umma calling my name.I walk towards her and saw her with three different type of  dress.

               

"Ermm...so what is the occasion??"I ask her with my eyes one big and other small.

"Well you gonna have your first date with Kim Jongin"Umma happily squek

I take a deep sigh before i talk

"What time??"I ask her and put a smile eventhough I hate it.

"At around 6pm,he will come and pick you up and the most important is choose between these three ppali" Umma couldn't wait for the answer of the choice dress.

"Ermm...I guess the middle one??It suits me"I smile and look back to her

"Arrasoo~Kyaa!!! I can't wait for the date!!!"umma squek happily

Ooookay...am I having the date or she?? haha anything for my umma if it makes her happy.I smile and walk towards my bedroom.

- Use Tao's power to speed time at the around 5.30pm -

I walk out of my bathroom after the great wash-up i have just now.I wear the dress that i have pick just now and wears it after i put on my undergarment.I put on some light make-up.I put in some lotion onto my hair and make it abit messy.After that I take the bag that I'm gonna use it later and put in some items such as; make-up, handphone, wallet and earpiece.

Ding dong~

I guess that must be him.I put on some ear-rings and bracelets to match my dress.I walk down the stairs and there he is sitting on the sofa talking to umma.The way he dress is really nice and hands-OMO WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT!!! Am i crazy?! Ah chinca!!!

"Ouhh Suzy-ah kaja"He call me

"Arasso I go take my shoe first"I walk towards the shoe rack pick out the matches shoe and wears it.

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : OUHHH kaizy having a date !!!!!!!!! kyaaa!!!  I can't wait how it will go hehe *evil laugh* and also hopefully you guys comment,subcribe and maybe upvote...now i need to go annyeong Pandasnoppy out~

 

 

credits to fallen angel