episode 3

It's all about love

heyo geuss whos back?? It is none other than your favourite authornim haha chey fake only

so heres the episode 3 of its all about love...so have fun  

 

hana 

duel  
 
set(?)    
 
 
-Music Que-    
 
Its all about love episode 3    

-music end-

 

 

Two beautiful girls, Minzy and Suzy walk in Dlite High School main entrance with their arms cross together. They walk towards their next-to-door locker and take out the books that are going to be schedule today. After that they went to the homeroom.

KRING!!!~

The students walk in the class either with groups, pairs or either alone. The four kingkas walk in the class. As usual screaming and fangirling/fanboying fill in the class. Suzy and Kai made eyecontact and Suzy broke it first but Kai didn't. He continue to look at her til he seat behind Suzy which is his original seat. Sehun and Minzy do make eyecontact but Sehun's face were emotionless. Minzy from the outside looks like she's okay with it but actually on the inside she is fangirling and screaming. Their Math teacher walk in the class and the class started. For the whole period Kai kick Suzy's chair and throw paperball to Suzy which make her boiling point increase to its max but she try her very best to calm down. Which she did.

"Okay class dismissed" their math teacher release the class.

Suzy stand up from her seat without forgetting to put much ennergy while she stood up. The chair hit the table really hard and causes the table to hit Kai's chest. Kai groan and rub his pain chest without forgetting to glare at Suzy who is smiling widely with Minzy beside her. 

"I need revenge" Kai mutter under his breathe which is loud enough for to hear.

"Huh?? What revenge??Can i join too??" Chen,the full of ideas of the group ask

"Ya sure"Kai smirk

"So who is this person that makes you want to revenge?" Sehun ask

"The new ttransfer student" Kai look at Chen asking for some plan

"Bae Suzy? Why her?? She look innocent"Tao ask

"Innocent she is not...shes just like you innocent from the outside but actually they are diferent than what they are from the outside. So Chen any idea???" Kai look towards Chen after looking at Tao

Chen smile widely that make his side of mouth points upward. "Yup I do have lots of ideas"

"Daebak tell me"Kai clasp his hand together.

Chen tell Kai, Sehun and Tao his ideas and the three of them smile evilish. Who says this innocent and super cute guys cannot turn into evil looking.

 

-Use tao's power to skip time-

 

Suzy and Minzy were walking towards the P.E change room to their change their uniform to their P.E outfit. After that they must report to the field. Their class was combine with 4-5 and 4-1.After the class have report at the field, they were greeted by Mr Kim Jong Kook.

"Anyyeonghaseyo class, today we will be doing some physical training which required you guys to sweat alot" Mr kim announce

"So you guys will  be in pairs but i will choose for you guys no buts" mr kim said.

" Krystal and Sulli from 4-5 pair up, Minjung 4-5 with Dohee 4-1, Soohyun 4-6 with Alex 4-5, Minzy ans Sehun 4-6, Tao 4-6 with Kris 4-1 blah blah blah blah Kai and Suzy 4-6  and lastly Chen 4-6 with Xiumin 4-1 okay now go to your partners.

 

-Suzy's pov-

 

Minzy sure feels happy been partner up with her prince charminng haha but the most important is I been partner with that annoying,arrogant and cold KIM JONGIN AKA KAI!!!!!! Why is my life like this!!!!!!! WAE!!!!!!  ARGHHH HERE HE COMES!!! AISH!!!! 

"Hey" wow i can feel the coldness when he talk.

"Hey"i replied with a simple smile.

"Okay class today physical training is sit-up, running and skipping and all this you have to do it with your partner."Mr kim say

WAIT!!! SIT-UP!!! hopefully it will not be like secret garden PRAY!!!!!!

" Okay sit-up now so choose within you guys who gonna count and who gonna do it."Mr Ki said

" you do first okay" I said and He just nod.

"Okay prepare when you hear thw whistle you guys start"Mr Kim said

BEEPPPP~

Kai was not doing it properly he just lift his head oni but not fully. Okay this is sooo secret garden!!!

"yah do it properly"I told him

"I can't you will regret it" He reply simple

"Just do it"I said 

With a blink of eye I saw Kai's face near me that i can hear his breathing. My brain automaticallly stop functuning. He keep on going till Mr Kim whistle again. And that bring me back to the world again. The first thing i saw when im back from my little tiny land is Kai's smirking.  I geusss he thought that im in love with him which im nt even a single bit....or do I? I shook my head.

"Yah Bae Suzy it's your turn"

 I turn around and saw Kai's face which is inch apart. My heart beat faster and fasteer. No i don't like the arroogant cold Kim Jongin...or do I haish im frustrated. Im sooo gonna make him regreat for doing that. Both Sit-up and How his face an inch apart just now.

BBEEEEPP~

Everytime I do siit-up i will move my face toward him which is an inch apart without forgetting to do my cutest face that no one can resist it and can make easily fall in love. I saw his face change evertime i did sit-up. Bahahahhahah hes face is sooo cute!!!!! WAIT HOLD UP!!!! did i just say cute!!!!! omo what happen to me!!!!! BUt whatever his face still looks cute and wait did he blush omo the cold arrrogant guy i know is blushing ouhhhh!!!!!!!!! After i don't know hw many sitt-up i did Mr Kim blow his whistle.

-end pov-

 

The whole P.E period is soooo damn tired by how the students of 4-1, 4-5 and 4-6 face looks like. But lucky ffor them the next period is lunch time. Suzy and Minzy went to the change rooom and change their outfits. But before that Suzy look towards Kai and saw him looking at her. Suzy smirk.

"I geuss he is falling towards me hehe" Suzy laugh evilly is her mind.