Episode 9

It's all about love

-Suzy Pov-

I wake up from my sleep looking around and as usual, Miss Hwang is surfing the internet...again and Kai he is still sleeping?? omo how can he be sleeping for so long well i dont care tho about him cause all i know in any seconds more, detention is FINISH!!!!!! YAY!!!!

'RINGGGGGGG!!!!'

*fist pump up* YAY!!!!FINALLY HELL IS OVER!!!!! I took my bag and greet Miss Hwang and walk out of the hell room. Now i can go anywhere!! Woohoooo~ I skip towards the main entrance and skip out of the school. I took out my phone and check if there's any notifications and guess what i do. Well theres 2 texts one from Minji and the other is from umma. I press on my umma number and read the text.

To my pretty little lady,

Honey, today come home abit late arasso~ Umma and Appa will not be at home till night. Arasso?? 

From umma

"Haish....not again hopefully there's at least something to do"I thought while texting back.

To Umma

Arraso umma~

From your pretty little lady

I click the back button and check the other text which is from Minji.

To Suzy unnie♥

Unnie~ah can you meet me?? I have something to say!! Its urgent.

From Minji

I tilt my head to the side with lots of question marks around me. Minji never text me about something urgent and now she did....maybe its something urgent.

To Minji~ah♥

Arasso i will.Meet me at the nearest bubble tea near our school since i have been craving for bubble tea.

From Suzy

I switch off my phone and put it in my pocket skirt. 

- end pov -

 

-Author POV cause i can gull-

Suzy walk towards the bubble tea shop nearest to the school. She push the door and walk towards the counter.

"Ermm....can I have one Frizzy Grape and one Oreo Vanilla" Suzy eyesmile.

"Okay that will be $4~ you can go and seat while I prepare for your drinks"The girl cashier smile at her back.

After paying she walk towards the empty seats.

'klingg~'

Suzy turn her head towards the entrance and saw Minji. She call minji's name and ask her to come here. Minji saw Sulli and smile at her and walk towards the table and seat at the other empty seats. 

"So tell me??" Suzy ask

"Well you know about me liking sehun??" Minji ask

"Eyahh.....so????"Suzy ask and push her head forward

"Well someon-"minji words were being cut off by the waiter.

"Heres your Frizzy grape and Orea Vanilla"The waiter said and put the drinks on the table and walk off.

"Damn that waiter....anyway so continue"Suzy grab the Oreo Vanilla and drink it.

"Someone told me that Sehun likes me and I dunno wether to be happy or sad"Minji said and look down.

" *slurp* ahh....obiously be happy unless it is not true...."Suzy said and placed her drink to its table.

"Ya hopefully its true....I have been liking him from the first day we met" Minji said and look at Suzy with this hopeful face than drink her Frizzy grape

"Its okay Minji I think Sehun likes you...I THINK ONLY okay" Suzy said

"Why do you think so??"Minji ask

"Well theres this one moment when we were eating and you know me well i eat while looking around right"Suzy said and Minji nod.

"And i saw Sehun looking at you with this love aura around him but like i said i dont know wether he was looking at you or someone around us."Suzy said.

"Arraso....but hopefully its true"Minji said softly like it was mainly for ants to hear it but luckily Suzy's ears is like rat.

"Anyway no need to be sad come on we should go to  Noraebong!!! Release the harmful chemical in your head come on"Suzy took her drink and walk out of the shop along with Minji behind.