Chapter 8

It's all about love

- Suzy pov -  

Now  the last thing i need to do is going towards the detention room. *fake sob* I jealous of students going dunnow where the they going after school but me....I HAVE A ING DETENTION!!! AND THE WORST IS IM WITH KIM ING JONGIN!!! GOD KILL ME NOW!!! *fake die* But seriously can this get any wors-

"OHMYGAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I gasp when hot liquid were spilled on my uniform and like i said can this day get any worser. I look up at that person who is goona die soon but this guy make my anger calm down.

"Ehhkk...Aren't you Kim Myungsoo, the guy that i met at the shop at that time??"I ask the person infront me.

"Ya Im Kim Myungsoo...Im sorry that we have to meet again in this state and sorry about your uniform."Myungsoo apologise.

"Nah, it's okay" I said.

"Btw why are you here??" I ask.

"Well i just transfer here along with my other chingus" Myungsoo said.

"Ouhh chinca...Welcome Dlite High School btw" I eye-snile him.

"Anyway I guess im weird if i ask you out for a drink for what??" He ask, I wanted to accept it but than i remember i have detention.

"Im sorry I can't. I have detention since i came to school late" I said.

"Ouhh...its okay than maybe another time??"He said

"Ya suresure well...i need to go byeibyei"I waved at him.

After the short talking with Myungsoo i walk towards the toilet before going towards the detention class to wash the stain on my shirt. I open the door and there he is sitting at the back of the class with hus hand fold together and earpiece stuck on his ears with his eyes close. Well I can be stupid if that scene is not hot cause gull the scene is HAWTT!!! I NEED AIR-CON NOW!!!

"So Miss Choi care to tell me why arr you late??" A very polite but stern voice ask.

I turn my back and saw Miss Hwang.

"Oh well i met a new students and also hes my friend. He kinda spilled his water towards me and theres a stain here and i went to the toilet to clean the stain off"I said and point the stain on my shirt.

"Okay, now just seat anywhere you want" Miss Hwang said.

"Okay now sice you two have come to the detention class, I have something for you to do and this thing is a worksheet and a worksheet about.....Math"Miss Hwang continued and give me and Kai a worksheet.

"Finish it up by the end of this 2hour period."

"Nehh!!!~"i said and kai...he just nod his head and how i know its called 'magic'.

I took the paper and start working on it.

Its easy but thick and i done it within 30 minute. I pass to Miss Hwang who is now surfing her laptop. Okay now what should i do?? oh i know sleep!!!! I grab a position so that i can sleep well. And finally i found it. Now my position is arm wrap together on top of each other. Head on top of the arms and looking to the right. Eyes closed. Yup thats my position. And slowly i feel light and soon i fell towards sleeping.

-end pov-

-author pov(cause gull i want in it tooo!!!)-

Suzy feel hard towards the dreamland. Miss Hwang still surfing her laptop. And Kai, he went out for toilet  which is absolutely wrong cause gull he was bored there. Miss Hwang look towards the class and saw Suzy  still sleeping and so she decides to leave her there alone since she want to go take something. She walk out of the detention class and leave innocent suzy there all alone sleeping giving a predator a way for his prey.

-end pov-

-kai pov-

I walk in the detention class after walking around the school.I grinned when I saw my next prey sleeping peacefully. I walk towards her and seat on the right of the table beside her. Her face look innocent when shes sleeping. Her lips parted lightly leaving a few breathe coming out from the lips. Those cherry lips is really addicting. All i want to do now is to kiss those lips and that make our second kiss. That taste when i kiss her lips it taste like strawberry and it because of the dessert we ate that time. Its ing strawberry. I feel like i want to kiss her now and you know what i did. I stood up and walk near towards and lean in and kiss her parted lips. And now the taste is still strawberry-like. Ghessh even the taste is addicting. I cant even pull back when this lips really addicting me. I pull back and my lips. I smile and walk towards my table.

-end pov-

-suzy pov-

In my dream there stood kai infront me walking near towarfs me and i walk back ending myself being trapped by the wall and kai. I look towards the floor afraid of what he would do next. He grab my chin and pull it nearer ro him and lean in. My eyes feels like it would come out any moment soon. I wanted to push him back but instead i close my eyes and reply back.It's weird when this feels like it is really happening when i feel the lips towards me its like he really REALLY kiss me. But I don't think it's real cause it is just a dreamm...right....is it....reality??   

-end pov-

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyhey I have comeback with new updatedo u like it...or naw!!~ anyway now im back to square now after several years which is actually weeks for you guys but to me its YEARS!!! Anyway I hope u love this update and pls comment cause I hate silent reader and would be more appreciate if you guys subcribe and upvote too