Episode 5

It's all about love

 

 (   IT'S ALL ABOUT LOVE  )

- EPISODE FIVE -

 

 

 

-suzy pov-

"AHHH!!! chinca!! WAE!! out of many namja in this world why must it be him!!!! WAEE!!! AHH chinca!!" i ruffle my own hair and make it messier and again i plop down my bed with the pillow on my face. 

I kick whatever I can reach.My blanket.My pillow.Everything that is place on my bed.I turn myself looking at ceiling which is coloured with sky blue paint and clouds on it. I feel much more peace than I am before.Suddenly the talk just now keep back into my mind and again I feel like I need to scream much more louder. I took my pillow which on the floor and place it on my face and scream as loud as I.

-A few hours ago-

"Oh my aduel(daughter) is back, come here baby" umma called the frozen me with my eyes wide enough like an owl.

"This is the Kim's family, Mrs Hyejin, Mr Jong Hyun and their two son, Kim Joonmyun the smartest oldest son and Kim Jongin the sweetest younger son" Umma continue as soon as i seat next to her.

Puhahaha Sweetest wow can you not umma it's hilarous I mentally laugh and rolled on the floor with my hand on my stomach.I did that in my mind so on one can saw it yehet but seriously sweetest you gotta be kidding me right.

"Annyeonghaseyo Bae Suzy immida" I stood up and bow politely towards them.

"So now do you agree about the suggestion??"Mrs Hyejin ask my umma

Umma look at appa and discuss about something i don't know and i don't really care because all I know is i wanna play my blackshot!!! I shift my eyes towards the Kim's and saw Joonmyun looking at me and give me a smile which is angelic and i smile at him back showing my sweetest eye-smile.Actually the sweetest tittle should be given to Joonmyun not that Jongin.From the side of my eyes i saw Jongin face turn from cold face to sad and can't hold back to kill someone.Woah..is he jealous or....does he not.Well whatever i don't give a .

"We have discuss and I accept the offer Hyejin-ah"Umma let out her final decision.

"okay then, if that so let's start this as soon as possible"Mrs Hyejin said and smile.

After like a few minutes later the Kim's have finally out of my house and....WHAT TIME IS IT!!! IT'S BLACKSHOT TIME!! Before i could run towards my bedroom, my umma called me and ask for a small talk. I walk towards the sofa and sit on it.

"So do you know what happen earlier on?"Umma ask me

"No I'm not but i guess another...date??"I tilt my head in curiosity.

"No it's not a date this time" Umma answered

"Oh then..what is it??"I ask her

"Well you know appa company have something problem and they can't fford to pay that big amount and the Kim's wiling to help us but with one condition..."Umma silence

"What condition?" I ask in curiosity

"You need to engage with one of the son"Umma and appa look at me

I was shock but as their daughter I will need to do anything they ask unless it something to do with me losing my ity or anything that is unsuitable i will surely reject it..

"...Fine i will...but who will i engage to?"I ask well i need to know who is it right

" Their sweetest son..Kim Jongin" Umma reply and smile

 

20%

 

40%

 

60%

 

80%

 

100%

 

Loading completed

 

"BWOH!! I DON'T WANT!!! NO I WILL NOT ENGAGE TO HIM!!!! ANDWAE!!" I shouted and reject whatever my umma ask me a question

"please pity your appa and umma...do it for us suzy jebal" Umma plead me\

What should I do?? Accept it but your engage guy is Kim Jongin the want that you really hate the most. sigh..what can i do?? Accept it?? or Don't?? I'll do it just because of my appa's company...it won't hurt right?? I guesss so. I nod my head saying that i agree to it. umma hug me and thanked me.

"I do it because of appa okay..I don't want to engage with him but because i don't to see my Appa hardwork drop down to zero"I said and release the embrace and walk towards my bedroom.

- Present -

knock knock..click

"Suzy-ah??"umma call me and sit beside me on my bed.

"deh??"I reply with a faint voice because of the screaming i just did just now.

"Are okay?? Are okay with the decision?? Do you want me to break the engagement??" Umma ask me

"No don't, don't break it okay..i did this because i want to help with appa's company."I smile a not fully smile.

"arraso if you say so but if you want to break it tell me...i didn't force you"Uma stod up and walk out the room.

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE :  Im sorry with the short update i gguess...anyway i will be updating as fast as i can since on the 4 of june i will be going to Kuala Lumpur with my school for 3 days. Abd maybe i will update there too...Maybe. Anyway 54 subcribers, 6 upvoter and 1254 readers like seriously where did you guys came from!!! I wanna hug you guys but i can't well whatever i can insisible hug myself and pretend  it is you guys..anyway thanks to Fallen Angel for the awesome story layout..isn't it cool!! Anyway have you guys watch Vixx ETERNITY?? you guys better watch it is interesting and i hear that music while writing this hehe     Okay now i needa go annyeong my fellow precious readers!!!!

 

 

credits to fallen angel