Episode 7

It's all about love

The moment i walk in my house, the first thing i did is walk straight towards my bedroom ignoring my mum high pitch voice calling out for me.I put in strength when i close my door causing a loud bang.Well i guess i hear some cracking sound but do i look like i care.I throw my bag on the floor and jump towards my bed.I kick whatever nears me.Gosh!!!I'm so angry now!!!That Kim ing Jong In ARGHHHHH!!!!Hes a freaking jerk !!!!How dare he stole my first kiss!!!!I have been saving it for the precious guy that whom i love and now it was stolen by that jerk !!!!I lay my head on the pillow and scream really loud!!!!!After a few minutes, I manage to calm down.I walk towards my mirror and clear up my make-up.After i have done clearing up my face and eyes, I take another tissue and rub my lips.And suddenly that scene Kai kiss me rewind on my mind.

-flashback-

I was about to open the car door when suddenly Kai pull me towards him and i can feel his lips on mine.The world seems to stop when my mind have 100% progress.I push him hardly that led him banging towards the car door.I quickly open the car door and went out of the car without forgetting to close the car door hardly.I can feel from my back that he is smirking and also chuckled.And thats what happen when i quickly went in my room without replying my mum who is calling my name and went in my room.

-flashback ends-

My heart beats fast like a racing car and i can feel my cheeks burn up when my mind rewind that moment. That moment my first kiss is stolen by that Kim Jongin.

'I still can't accept it 'I thought.

'Well it's reality Suzy' somewhat the angel me say.

'Yup just accept it girl' and also somewhat the devil me say.

Aish!!!I ruffled my own hair and abruptly stand up from the cahir and walk towards my bathroom.

-The next day-

"ANDWAE!!!BUS COME BACK!!!ANDWAE!!!"I shouted hoping the bus driver stop...but it didnt

"Aish!!!Stupid clock didnt ring!!! Now im late for school and its 7.25am 5min before the school starts!!!Aish!!!"I mentally curse myself.

*honk honk*

I look up and i saw a familiar red car.The window car shifted down revealing Kim Joonmyeon or known as suho.I tilted my head to the side in confusion.Why is he here??He should be in school now??

"Suzy why are you here??arent you suppose to be in school now??"Suho ask.

"Well I kinda wake up late and here I am now sitting here waitting for the bus...how about you suho-shi you should be in school too"I laugh awkwardly.

"Drop the formalities Suzy, call me Suho oppa, well that jerk kai forgot his phone and told me to take for him...So suzy wanna take a ride??"Suhi smiled his angelic smile.

"Sure"I said since I dont want to be late.

Along the way we started to get closer and closer.

"Well you know what i think i prefer you better than Kai"I said

"Really??why??"Suho ask

"Well you look more angelic,friendly,sweet while Kai he is a jerk to me" I explain

"Well if you know Kai really well he isnt a jerk but instead he is like what you describe about me earlier" Suho said

"Really" I said.

"Yup yup...anyway we have arrived and also do you mind if you send this to Kai?Well I need to someone now...so...can you??" Suho plead while giving kai's phone.

"Arraso and who is this someone"I tease and take kai's phone and put in my pocket

"Someone important now shoo shoo" Suho blush and 'shoo-ed' me

"*Laugh* Anyway thank you Suho oppa for the ride" I smile and wave when I was out of the car.

"Nah its no big deal" Suho wave back I quickly run towards the class like i was been chased by an angry dog.

I slowed down when I can see my class door.I knock the door and slowing open the door.

"Ermm...Im sorry that i late hehe" I laugh awkwardly.

"Well Miss Bae detention after school....same as you Mr Kim"Miss Hwang said.

"Huh Mr Kim??"I thought.

I look behind and there he is standing behind me looking directly at me.I felt my cheeks brighten.He smirk at me creating my cheeks to go way more brighten and also my heart beat not as normal as it seems.He walk towards his table and settle down.And quickly I go towards my table sit.

"Suzy why are you late??You know how worried I am" Minzy look at me.

"I'm sorry my stupid clock didn't ring" I said.

"Ouhh...wait how about dongwook oppa and your umma??"Minzy ask in curiosity.

"Umma she still asleep cause yesterday she come back home sending my appa go Australia. And dongwook oppa, He is half dead in his sleep." I explain.

"Ouhh..."Minzy nodded her head and focus on Miss Hwang teaching.

"Wait..i forgot to give this to Kai"I thought and take kai's phone which is in my pocket.

I turn my back and now facing Sehun.I knock on his table since he is asleep.He groan and peek his eyes which is kawaii!!!

"What??"He said with this coldness voice.

"Well Suho told me to give this to Kai so can you pass this to him"I said.

He took the phone and pass it towards Kai.I thanked Sehun and now focusing on what Miss Hwang teaching.

 


 

Heyoo Guys I'm Back!!!
Well I'm sorry for the late update since;
1. I just came back from my KL Trip with my school [acually it is just a few week ago]
2. I celebrate my brother bithday
3. I planning on what to write about this episode 7 and now boom I have make it kekeke
Well my cousin [who tell me about this idea] want a long update but i geuss I can't make it for now but i geuss I can when the story become heat up.
So for now i need to go and bye bye *wave*

 

Ouhh ya before I forget do mind on applying my applyfic.I hope you guys do apply it.
Here's the link below!!

 ⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

 

「 ♔ J-Jax ♔ SM ENTERTAINMENT ↪ application open。」