episode 2

It's all about love

ALERT!!!! SHORT UPDATE AHEAD!! I REPEAT SHORT UPDATE!!!

 

It's all about love ep 2

 

-Suzy pov-

The last bell rings and it means....going back home!!!!!!!!!! woohoo!!!! i am soo happpy since i can bully my oppa. Yup call me bad i don''t care anyway hehe >.< Minzy and I were walking back home laughing and joking and suddenly we were being stop by this random group of five guys. Well thhey look like around me and minzy's age...i geuss, well who cares. I grab Minzy's hand and walk away since Minzy were scared. When i walk pass them one of the guy grab my wirst tightly. Quickly I make my hand a 360 degree spin and the guy fly out and fall on the floor.

 

"Well who tells you to touch my precious hand" I dust of the invisible dust on my wrist.

" Grab her " one of the guy said and ask two guy from his group to grab me but....failed

 

I punch and high kick the two guy that make them consicious on the floor.The guy who seem to be the leader were about to charge on me. I make a flip over him and kick him from the back that led him fall onto the ground. the guy that i first make him fall and the leader stood up and charge on me. I run towards them and make a double flip jump and follow by a kick that was landed on the leader's head. He drop on the floor and clutch his head tightly. Now left only one guy left. I punch his stomach and nose and lastly his treasure. He groan and fall on the ground. I walk towards Minzy wh's mouth is left agape. I geuss she must be astonish when i did that hehe..I put my hand on her chin and close which is agape and pout my arm on her shoulder and walk towards our way home.

-end pov-

 

-unkown perso pov-

 

"omo what had just happen??"I ask myself

"She's surely a tough girl with a cute and innocent face" I smile towards myself liike a weirdo.

"omo i'm late!!!!!" I quickly run towards my dance studio when i  look at my watch which shows 3 o''clock.

 

-end unkown person pov-

 

-Author's pov-

"Im back!!!!" Suzy shout when sshe have reach her lovely house.

"Omma where are you OMMA!!!!!!!"  suzy shout really loud.

"At the backyard!!!!"Suzy omma shouuted.

Suzy quickly run towards the backyard impatience to tell her first day of school to her ommma..

"omma im back"suzy backhug her omma from the back

"so hows your first day???' Suzy's omma ask.

"It was awesome but it just that something had happen"Suzy said and release  the embrace.

"Oh really mind telling me?"Omma asdk.

"There this guy in my school keep  starinng at me and also when i was goign walk back home with minzy, my new friend, we get sort of disurb by five guys. They attack us but you know with your daughteer toughness she manage to beat the hell of themm haha serve them right" Suzy laugh.

"Haish it's good that your grandpa teach you wushu and karate i should thank him" Omma said and took out her phone to dial her father nummber.

 


 

Oh my it's just only 9 days i have create this story i have receive 39 subcribers, 2 upvoters and 15 commentors....I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! *hugs and kisses to all my fellow reader who read, comment and upvote* You guys don't know how happy i am!! AND  i hate siilent reader so i hope each of the silent readers will comments tehe.Everytime i open my aff i have receive new comments and new subcribers.Everytime i look at it i feel like updating every day and hour but i can't since my brain work at some time plus im still a student who is having a  mid-year exam this week friday and what i did is...lepak and lepak means sit one corner did nothiing >.< okay im out and im soo happy tomorrow there's no school!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

pandasnoppy out!~