First Day Of School (part 1)

It's all about love

It's all about love ep1: First day of school

~Goodbye baby good bye~

An alarm phone rang through the well-decorated room, that make someone ruffle on his/her bed. A hand come out from the light blue and purple pokka dot blanket and reach the phone. He/she slide the alarm off and wake up from her bed. Revealing a cute messy long hair girl with her panda pyjamas. She yawn and rub her eyes cutely. She put on her slippers and walk towards the kitchen. While she was walking towards the kitchen she bump onto someone that moan with a deep voice.

"Ah oppa, mianhae"she said and rub her eyes again.

"Nah its okay suzy"the guy reply and ruffles her hair that became more messy than before.

"SUZY!!!! DONGWOOK!!! WAKE UP AND COME DOWN!!!" Their mum called them.

"ARRSO OMMA!!!" Dongwook shouted.

"come on suzy"dongwook dragged suzy down the staircase, like literally drag her down

 

. -suzy pov-

Ow..ow...OWWIE!!!OUCH!!! My leg it's hurt!!!! Ahhh!!! Oppa!!!! Haish oppa drag is no joke!!! Im soooooo gonna complained to omma

. "OMMA!!! MY LEG IT'S HURT!!! OPPA DRAG ME DOWN THE STAIRCASE LIKE LITERALLY DRAG ME DOWN!!!"I complain to omma.

"Oh okay go and seat here." Omma told me to seat on the kitchen chair.

Wait omma didn't scold oppa!!! WAE!!!! *cried fountain* I just saw my oppa smirk!!! Omgawd he is soooooo gonna be dead!!! I charged towards my oppa and jump like literally jump onto him and punch him. He deserve it hmmp...After I done beating my oppa I stand up and clean myself and walk towards my previous kitchen chair and saw my omma smiling. Well this is why she didnt scold my oppa since she know I will beat him up*peace sign*.

" so omma what is today's breakfast?? And wheres appa??"I asked her.

"Pancakes with syrup and milk...your appa have gone to his work"she replied The chair next to me were being drag and I know who it is.

It is none other than my dongwook oppa. I laughed silently when he is groan in pain.

"So oppa how was your trip *laugh*" I laugh uncontrolable.

Im always a bad person hehe.After eating my breakfast, I straight away walk towards my bathroom but before that I interfere my oppa by kicking his chair and run towards my bathroom.After washing up I quickly wear my uniform which is soooooo pretty and tie a messy bun. I take my phone and earphones which are important to me, and also my precious wallet which I cant lose it. I hug my omma and kiss her cheeks and walk out of the house with my oppa behind me who is holding his car keys.

-end pov-

After a god knows how many minutes later, Suzy and her oppa, dongwook has arrive to Suzy's new school. It's call as Dlite High school. Suzy wave her oppa and walk in the new school.She breathe in and out.

"New fresh air" Suzy tuck her bag and smile to herself.

Almost everyone were looking at her while she was walking through the hall. She heard gossips about her. She ignored it and just continue walking like there's nothing happen. She continue walking til she reach the office.

"Annyeonghaseyo~"suzy said cheerfully.

"Ah Annyeonghaseyo, you must be the new student right?Suzy??"the woman in her early 30s asked

"Neh"suzy reply

"Okay so heres the timetable and your class is 4-6..so its on level 4 and the room is 6"said the woman.

"Neh kamsahamida" suzy bow and walk towards her class.