chapter six;

It Has To Be You

 

 

 

 

 

“Everything feels weird.” She admitted, “He can’t even look at me, or more like he doesn’t want to look at me. I think I failed him.”

 

“You didn’t fail him, it takes time. You can’t just have and suddenly expect a baby.”

 

“I guess so…” She looked down.

 

“Does he even make you happy?” Dongwoo suddenly blurted out.

 

“It’s fading, the feelings I had they are going away, so quickly like they weren’t even there to begin with.”

 

“Are you going to tell him?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“If you’re so unhappy, leave him.”

 

“I can’t leave him, I have no one else.”

 

“You have me.” Dongwoo put an arm around her. “I have something to tell you, it might be a little weird…”

 

“What is it?” She turned to look at him, and he did it, he kissed her.

 

He pulled away, “Leave him, I love you, I have been in love with you. You have so much to live for. Being with him will hold you back, but if you stay with me, I could show you the world.”

 

“Dongwoo,” She pulled away, “I have to go.” She got up, leaving him sitting there alone.

 

          She went back home, trying to figure out what just happened; Dongwoo kissed her, and told her to leave ChangJo. But was that what she wanted? ChangJo was her first love, but was she his? Was he even faithful? She thought about the many times he came home drunk and reeked of perfume.

 

She sat there, waiting for him to come home, wanting to talk to him about them, if there even was a ‘them’ anymore. She thought of all the good times, before they were married. Everything just turned downhill since they got married, they barely had talked, especially after they found out she wasn’t pregnant, the silence was unbearable. Every time she did try to speak to him, he just looked at her, or just walked away.

 

“Are you happy? Tell me, please.” She asked as soon as he walked into the apartment.

 

“Why do you want to know?”

 

“Because, I’m unhappy, ever since we got married our relationship has become .” She shook her head.

 

“Honestly, I’m okay. I’m fine where our marriage is.”

 

“What about me? If I have to deal with this loveless marriage any longer, I want a divorce.”

 

“Is this because of Dongwoo!?” He suddenly raised his voice.

 

“Dongwoo has nothing to do with this!”

 

“He has everything to do with this! He’s telling you to leave me! Am I right!?” He madly knocked over a lamp.

 

“He didn’t tell me anything. The thing is that, ever since we found out I wasn’t pregnant you can’t even talk to me. Even before that! I miss the old you, at this rate, it’s not coming back. So I want divorce. Plain and simple. I know you want one, too.”

 

“I’m leaving, call me when you want to talk, but not about getting a divorce.” ChangJo quickly went to their room packing his things and left.

 

“It’s for the best; it’ll help me figure out what I want…” She sighed.

 

She laid there on the sofa, craving for someone to talk to, so she called up the only people she could think of, some of her closest girl friends.  

 

 

updated~ 

also I wasnt to thank you for the comments! (: 

I hope you enjoy it~