chapter three;

It Has To Be You

 

'Hey, it's me, Dongwoo. A friend of yours gave me your number. I was thinking maybe you want to hang out? Just text me if you want to.' Jisuk read the text over again.

 

'Dongwoo contacted me, even after what happened the other night...' She smiled. She quickly put her cell phone away, hearing the sound of shuffling feet coming closer to her.

 

"Hello, Love." ChangJo smiled wrapping his arms around her waist. She didn't move and took in this moment.

 

"You're awake. So how are you feeling?" He began to rock her from side to side.

 

"I feel great. You're here with me, that's why." He kissed her neck. "Do you want to do something this weekend?" He pulled away, grabbing a hold of her hand, taking her to the island in the kitchen.

 

She thought about Dongwoo, "I have plans, maybe after?"

 

"Of course, let's have a movie night? Something romantic? What do you think?"

 

"Sure." She smiled, but she couldn't help but wonder why he was acting like this.  

_______________

 

"So, how's life?" Dongwoo asked. They were sitting in a random park, eating ice cream.

 

"Boring. I can't be a stay at home wife. If I do any longer, I might just die."  

 

"ChangJo doesn't want you working or something?"

 

"He says, 'Women shouldn't work.' He's just so old fashioned, but I did marry someone from a wealthy family.... And his dad raised him to believe that. His mother hasn't worked a day in her life."

 

"Wow. But the dance studio I work at, they are hiring, are you good with kids?"

 

"Yes, I absolutely love them."  

 

'Can she get even more perfect?' "Well I know you can dance, since you did marry a dancer, they are hiring teachers for kids.  I could recommend you.

 

"Wait! I forgot, you own it, so does that mean I'm hired immediately?" She smirked.

 

"Hell yeah." He smiled, putting an arm around her. She giggled. They talked for a while, before she got a call from ChangJo.

 

"Yeah, Oppa? Hmm, okay, I'll be there now."

 

"What happened?" Dongwoo asked.

 

"ChangJo and I have a date, text me the address of the dance studio and I'll be there tomorrow, is that okay?" She stood up.

 

"Yeah, no problem." He smiled and waved as she walked away. 

_______________

 

"What is all of this, ChangJo?" She looked around, amazed. He had set up the dining area in thieir house, elegantly, almost what he had done when he asked to marry her.

 

"Did you forget? It's our six month anniversary." He wrapped his arms around her. "I love you. And I think we should talk, more about the future, our future."

 

"Like what? I mean we already are married."

 

"We should have a child. We could settle down, especially since my internship will become a paid one. We will finally have that little family you dreamed of."  

 

"ChangJo, really?" She smiled.

 

"Really." He leaned in and kissed her. But of course. This was just a part of his plan.

 

 

 

updated. comment?