Chapter Two;

It Has To Be You

'She's perfect.' Dongwoo gazed softly at her. She continued to talk about the kids at the daycare she worked at from time to time. 'She's great with kids, nice, and pretty...'

 

"So how's life been to you, Dongwoo-sshi?"

 

"Call me Dongwoo-Oppa." He smiled.

 

"Okay," She laughed, "How's life been to you Dongwoo-Oppa?"

 

"Good, I recently opened a dance studio with Hoya."

 

"Wow, that's great." She exclaimed. "I've always wanted to learn how to dance but I never have the time lately."

 

"Why is that?" He acted like he didn't know. Of course he would know, this is the girl he had been in love with for the past five years. She simply held up her left hand next to her face, revealing the simple clean cut diamond ring on a silver band.

 

"Wow, since when?"

 

"I got married over the summer to ChangJo, he was, well still is in Teen Top, your rival group. We dated all throughout high school." She smiled looking down, not knowing that Dongwoo's heart was slightly hurting.

 

"Wow, that's great." He faked a smile as their food was being placed on the table.

 

"I guess it wouldn't be long until you two have kids, huh?"

 

She began to choke on the water she had been drinking. "I don't think so, I don't think ChangJo is the kid type of person." She admitted. "I would want kids but ChangJo wants to be a lawyer and our lives are too hectic."

 

"I like kids, they're cute." He commented, she smiled at him. They ate for a while when they were interrupted by, a drunk ChangJo.

 

"Jisuk! What are you doing here!?" He yelled, getting everyone's attention."

 

"ChangJo-ah, you told me to meet me here, and your two hours late, my friend was here with me and we were just eating dinner." She gritted her teeth. "I'm sorry Dongwoo, I need to take ChangJo home, hopefully we could continue this another time..." She said sadly practically carrying ChangJo out.  She drove him home while he kept groaning about his neck hurting.

 

"ChangJo, I smell perfume on you..." She said softly. She laid him to sleep while she stayed in the living room, 'What if he's cheating on me? Or maybe it could be one of the guy's girlfriend who was sitting next to him...' She tried to make an excuse. She fell asleep on the sofa while trying to make up excuses but nothing helped.