Chapter One;

It Has To Be You

 

She woke up to see the right side of their bed empty. It's been like that for awhile now actually.

 

"Where is he now?" She asked herself. He had an internship at a lawyer's office, but that wasn't until the afternoon. She got up and walked out of the room. She went into living room and there he was. All ready to go out.

 

"Are you going out?" She sat down on the end of the sofa looking down at her hands playing with her ring.

 

"Yeah, Mr. Kwon gave me the day off, I'm going to go out with the guys." He scooted closer to her wrapping his arms around her. "At seven, meet me at Pangea, let's have dinner, just you and me." He whispered in her ear. He kissed her neck softly trailing kisses up to her lips, he kissed her a little more roughly, she pulled away quickly. "I'm sorry." She looked away. He looked away also, rolling his eyes. He check his phone and got up, "Jisuk, I'm going now. Remember, Pangea, seven." He smiled.

 

"Of course, Oppa." She got up and hugged him goodbye.

 

"You're saying that you've never had with Jisuk?" Chunji looked at him questionably.

 

"Nope, she's still a ." He sighed getting a sip of his beer.

 

"You've been together for a long time too..." Bunghyun said.

 

"Yeah, yeah, but I have something on the side." Changjo smirked.

 

___________

 

"Where are you?" She said leaving a voicemail. "I've been waiting here for and hour. Oppa, please pick up." She hung up.

 

"Are you okay?" She looked up to see a guy smiling widely.

 

"Um yeah." She looked down intimidated.

 

"You don't remember me do you? I'm Jang Dongwoo." He said.

 

"I'm sorry, I don't."

 

"I was a senior when you were a junior, at Jung Academy."

 

"Really? Now that I think about it, you were in Infinite, the dance crew, right?"

 

"Yeah! If you want to, we could eat together, my friend bailed on me."

 

"Sure." She smiled.