Hotel

Arranged Marriage

Lee Minwoo's POV

Damn it! Why suddenly a meeting. God! I should be at the airport right now.

 

"Son,what is it?" Dad asked me.

"I should be at the airport right now Dad. Anna will arrive today from LA." I said to him.

"Ohh. I thought her flight is next week." Dad said.

"I changed it. Dad, I need to pick her up." I said

 

Then suddenly ..

My phone rings ..

It's her.

 

"Where the hell are you?!" She shout at me.

"Sorry, I'm in the meeting right now and told Dad that I'll pick you up." I said to her.

"Damn Oppa! I've been waiting for you for 30mins. How can you be late?" She's angry.

"Wait me there. I'm going now." I said.

"Forget it! I'll check in at the hotel. If you want me to stay at mom and dad's place for a week, Go in the hotel. But it's better to stay at the hotel." She said and hang up.

 

Dad look at me.

 

"Go now." He said.

"I'll go to her later. She's leaving. I'll contact her later." I said to him.

"Okay." He agree.

 

- 2 hour passed -

 

After the meeting ends, I called her.

 

"Hello?" American Girl answer.

"Where are you?" I asked her.

"In S&L Seoul Hotel Room # 765 20th floor." She said.

"Okay. See ya. I'll go there now." I said to her.

"Okay. See ya." She said and hang up.

 

I leave everything to my secretary. 

I'm about to ride the elevator when mom called me.

 

"Where are you going?" Mom asked me.

"To Anna...wher.."

"To S&L Seoul Hotel?" Mom said.

"Ohh. How did you know?" I asked her.

"Mrs. Lee called me that she's staying there. We decided to go and meet her." Mom said.

"Cool. I'll give you a ride Mom, Dad." I said to them.

 

Ohh Anna, please don't be angry at me.

 

-- in S&L Seoul Hotel --

 

*no POV*

 

Andy: "Mom, I'm already at home, why did you make me go here?"

Mrs. Lee (Andy's Mom): "I just want to see you"

Andy: "Seriously mom, you want to see me, but keep on chatting."

Mr. Lee(Andy's dad): "Really sorry Andy. Your mom force me to make you go here."

Andy: "Hmmm. Arasso, shall we have a lunch?"

Mr. Lee: "Good. Let's go now."

 

-- in Anna's room --

 

Anna: "Damn! I just sleep for an hour. Phewww.. and I'm hungry." 

 

+ Author's POV +

 

So Anna call for room service. She order pasta and a wine.

 

---

 

Hotel Crew: " Your food is here."

Anna: "Come in."

Hotel Crew: "Anything you want to add ma'am"

Anna: "Nothing. Thanks."

 

+ Author's POV +

 

So Anna eat her food and drink wine. Suddenly, there's a door bell.

 

---

 

Anna: "Now he's here."

 

+ Anna open the door, and she thoughr that it was her brother but not. It's her parents. +

 

---

 

Anna's POV

 

NO WAY! WHY ARE THEY HERE?!

Let it passed Anna. You can do it.

 

"Well look who's here!" I said to them.

"Honey." Mom said.

"Did Minwoo oppa told you I'm staying here. Phewww. I can trust oppa. Damn it.!" I said then drinks my wine.

"Sweety, it's not like that. We're here because we want to see you. We miss you." Dad said.

"What! Miss me? You're joking right? I think I might go and check in in other hotel." I said.

"Where's Minwoo Oppa? I can't trust him anymore. How could he." I added.

"No, don't be angry at your brother. The owner of this hotel was our family friend. We're just to see and check you." Mom said.

 

Then suddenly, Minwoo oppa appear.

 

"Hey beautiful." He said and hug me.

"I hate you. I told you not to bring them here. But now what? I think I'll just stay in hotels." I said to him.

"Anna, I didn't tell them as I promise to you. But her friend called her.

"Ahhh, the owner of the hotel? Hmmm. Then you shouldn't go here without telling me." I said to him.

"Anna, we're very sorry about this but we want to see you. We miss you. We love you." Mom said.

 

I saw her eyes when she said that. Her eyes, filled by emotions. Controlling her tears, coz she knows I don't want to see her crying.

 

I didn't say anything after that.

Awkward in the room.

 

"Sweety, should we have a lunch? All of us. Minho too." Dad said.

"Sure, I'll change first." I said.

"I'll take care of you'r luggage. You'll stay with us and you'll go to your new home when it's done. Final!" Minwoo oppa said as I enter the bathroom.

 

I can't say no to him. He helps me a lot when I was in LA.

 

I'm done and just finishing arranging my things.

 

"Are you working?" Dad suddenly asked me.

"No. I resign before I go back here." I said.

"Okay. If you want to work in our company I'll appreciate it, a lot. But if you don't want to, it's okay." He said.

 

I didn't answer, I can't talk to them coz I still remember how they force me to study in LA and the things they done to me.

 

"I'm done. Let's go." I said.

"Good. Mom Dad let's go." Minwoo oppa said.

 

Mom and Dad go out first, and I whisper something to Minwoo oppa...

 

"If not for you, I'll definitely go and leave this hotel. And maybe go back to LA."