Minwoo's

Arranged Marriage

Minwoo's

 

 

"Guys, let's grab drinks. She wants to drink." I said to others.

"Is it okay to her? To go there?" Eric ask.

"Yeah. I called her." I said.

 

We're heading to my sister house. I'm worried.

We grab some drinks. I text her, to ask what alcohol she wants. She said, beer.. Anything.. But never forget the beer. She must be really upset.

 

 

- - - - - - -

 

 

"We're here." I declare as I park my car in the parking lot.

 

We walked towards the entrance, the guard recognized me, so we make our way to the elevator.

 

 

"What floor?" Hyesung ask.

 "15th floor." I said.

 

We wait, until we arrived at the 15th floor. I start to walk, and we're in front of her door. Before I knock, Anna open the door.

 

"Get in." She said walk towards the great great apartment of her.

 

Once we get inside, I hear my friends "wow". Great. I know, I'm a great designer. I design her unit. She approves it when she's still in America.

 

 

"Sit." She said. She's too bossy.

"Guys, have a sit." I said to my friends. I smile at them.

 

I glance at my sister... Ohh, she's making foods.

I walk towards the kitchen.

 

 

"You don't need to cook. We're good." I told her.

"You're my guest. I need to prepare something." She said.

"You really okay Anna?" I ask her.

 "Of course. I'm good now." She said and smile at me.

 "I thought, Jonghyun is with you." I said.

"He needs to go back. His parents need him in their company?" She said.

 

 

Oh, I forgot. He's a Rich Kid. But works for his family.

 

 

I helped her to prepare some foods when I told the guys to fix the drinks for us.

We finish preparing the foods and walk back to the living room and I notice that they're staring at us... Wait no! Not us. They're staring at my sister. I glance at my sister. Her clothes is too revealing.

 

"Your clothes is too revealing Anna. Go, change first." I said.

 

She looked at her dress.

 "No, it's not. It's hot here." She said and rolled her eyes at me.

 

I sit beside her.

 

"You okay Anna?" Andy ask my dear sister.

 

 Wait, they look good together.

 

"Of course, I am. I'm a though girl." She said.

"You are." Jinnie agrees.

 

So to forget what happen earlier, we talked how her life in America. Since, I'm too busy with the works with our company. I barely visit her in America. Minho, of course. That kid always want to go to her, even though Anna disapproves. She said she work in one of the biggest and well-known company. She said, it was her friend's company. It's her classmates/ friend. His named is Ryan Banks. Yes, Banks. One of the most influential person in the world. Ryan Banks is the son of Troy Rey Banks and Reese Mae Thomas-Banks. I was shocked when she said that. My little sis, work with them. Holy ! This girl.

 

 

"So you work for them?" I ask her. 

"Yes." She told me.

"For how long?" I ask.

"3 years and 4 months." She said.

"and that Ryan Banks is your friend?" I ask.

 

She nods.

 

"How did you two meet?" I ask her.

"He's my classmate." She told me.

"Really?" Andy said.

"Yes, he doesn't want me to go back here, since Uncle Troy, I mean Mr. Banks said he likes how I work." She said.

"You call her uncle?" Hyesung ask.

 "When we're outside the work. Or when I'm at their house, coz Mrs. Reese always invite me for lunch every Sunday." She told us and gulp down the remaining beer in her glass.

"So the last job you had in America is with the Banks?" I ask.

"Yes, since you said you need me here." She said and starts to drink the can beer.

 

 

She starts to talk again what kind of work she did in the Banks. Half year of working in the Banks, is the start of her relationship with Jonghyun. She said, Jonghyun is her classmate too. But, Jonghyun was too cold when they're still classmates, then later, when her professor in Economy, group her with Jonghyun for some research. Jonghyun starts to approach her, his cold treatment is gone. She said, he's sweet, funny, has manners, caring.... Oh this girl, she's boasting about her boyfriend.

 

 

She still telling her love life story when I got a message from Liza.

 

 

To: Minwoo

 

 

"Is she really your sister. I ask about her in other people who knows you. They said you don't have any girl sibling. What are you trying to do. Keeping that with you? I told you, I will not give you to any girl if you choose that . Don't defend her Minwoo."

 

 

 

Seriously?

Well, Since Anna was never been here our parents introduce us to the employee's, some of their investors, board of directors and shareholders.

 

 

"So Jonghyun, your boyfriend is the son of Mr. Dongjun Lee & Mrs. Jiyeon Seo of Lee & Seo Co. Inc." Dongwan said

 

 

Wait? What?

"What did you say Mika?" I ask my dear sister.

"Jonghyun's parents. Mr. Dongjun Lee & Mrs. Jiyeon Seo." She said.

 

 

Oh no. This is not happening.

Dad, won't approve this relationship.

Jonghyun's parents ..

 

 

"No..." I said.

 "What? What are you saying Minwoo?" Anna said.

 

I look at her, she's looking at me with a question look.

 

 "Did you meet his parents?" I ask her.

"Yes, for about 4-5 times when they're on vacation, business trip or just to visit their son. Why are you asking? What's with the face?" She said.

 

 

Junjin tap my shoulder ..

He shakes his head.

 

 

"Nothing." I said to her.

"Weird." She said and again gulp down her beer.

 

Wait, I think she's drinking too much.

I look at the table. Wow! She drinks 6 can of beers.

 

"Hey Anna. Stop drinking. You still need to go to work tomorrow." I told her.

"No, I still need this. I need to relax. To be ready tomorrow. Maybe 2-3 more beer then I'll go to sleep." She said.

 

 I look at my watch, it's 23:45 pm now. Oh no. We need to go.

  

"You guys, need to go." She said.

"We'll clean this first." Andy said and he stands up to start cleaning.

 

The others too, they stand up and clean the mess we had here in her beautiful living roo..

 

 

"Gotta go." Eric said.

 

They say goodbye to Anna. They all hug them, including the newly friend for her, Andy. They look good together. Also, they sync. I'm the last one to hug my dear sister and kiss her on her cheeks. Damn, she smells so good and smell like a beer.

 

 

"What time should I be there?" Anna ask me.

"Around a.m" I said.

"Okay. Take Care guys." She said. And we walk towards the elevator. I hear her close the door.

  

"So she will work with you now?" Jinnie ask me.

"Yes. Dad wants too." I said.

"Then how about the Lee & Seo Co. Inc.?" Jinnie ask.

 

I look at the guys, glad they don't hear us. 

"Shh. I'll figure this out." I told him.

"I think you should tell her." He said.

"I bet, Jonghyun's family doesn't know anything about their son's girlfriend family. For sure, Anna did't tell them about your family." He said. 

"Why wouldn't she?" I ask.

 "Remember, she' angry and disappointed when she left here." Jinnie said as he get in my car. He'll drive the car.

"Let's talk about it later." I told him sine the others are in the car too.

 

 

- - - - - -

 

 

"Thanks guy." Dongwan, Hyesung and Eric said. We drop them near their apartment.

"Andy?" I ask Andy. 

"Cheomdamdung." He said.

"You live separately too?" Junjin ask. 

 "Yeah, before I go back here. They find me place to live." He said.

"Same as my sister. But the things is, she doesn't want to live with us." I told.

"Give her time bro. She'll probably change too. Don't push her. That won't change anything. I've been there. I know how she feels." He said.

 

 

I know. Andy has been there too. When he's still here, a year after Anna go to America.

We arrive at his apartment.

 

"See you next time guys." Andy said and go in to the building.

"Hyung, you drive the car. I'm near here in this area." Jinnie said.

"Okay." I said.

 

 

 

Jinnie get off the car.

"Hyung, tell her okay. As soon as possible." Jinnie said.

 

I nod at him.

 

I drive my car again.

Oh Anna, how, how can I tell you about it.

 

 

- - - - -

 

"Sir." my secretary called me.

 

I arrive early than my usual time here in the office.

I got to be early since Anna will start working today.

 

"The files that I needed?" I said to my secretary.

 "On your table sir." She said as we enter my office.

 

I sit and starts to look at the files I needed.

"Anna will be working here today. Is her room ready?" I ask.

"Yes sir. But, Ms. Anna arrive here 30 minutes ago." She said.

 

 

Wha the hell! I look at my phone, it's 9:45 am..

 

 

"Did she look for me?" I ask.

"No sir. Her secretary inform me." She said.

"Good. Let's go and get this files. This is for her." I said.

 

We arrived at my dear sister's office.

Her secretary greeted me, one of our great employee, Ms. Clara Oh.

 

"Is Anna inside?" I ask Clara.

"No sir."

 

I looked at her and give her a question look. 

"She said she wants to see the whole building. I said, I'll accompany her, but she didn't want to." She said.

 

 

I dialed her number.

 "Hi." She said.

"Hello, Good morning. Where are you?" I ask her.

 "Having a tour. Seems like the employees is still on morning break." She said.

"What? Morning break? We don't have any breaks. Only lunch break." I told her.

 "I was looking for the Department Head of Marketing, they said she's still not here yet. Then I look for the Dept. Head of Accounting, she's here but not arround. Then I notice that some employees is still not around, and they're too late." She said.

 

 

I look at my watch. Yeah, indeed, they're late. It's 10:30 am.

 

"Where are you now?" I ask her.

 "Ony way back to the office." She told me and hang up.

 

 

What? Morning break.

 

 

"Since when they did the morning break?" I ask my secretary.

"Morning break? Uhm, I heard from one of my close friend in Accounting Department that Ms. Kang, always go out for a coffee, or the morning break after she arrive here." She said.

"What?!" I shout.

 

"Shhh, your not alone in this great building. Lower your voice."

 I turn around and see Anna heading towards us.

"You need something?" She said.

"Nothing, but I want you to have this. The files you needed." I told her.

 

"Oh great. Thanks." 

"Clara.."

 

 

"Can you put this on my table. Thanks." She said.

 "Yes ma'am and here's you coffee." 

 

 

She handed the coffee to Anna.

Anna smiles at her.

 

"So?" She said after a sip on her coffee.

"I was thinking, since you told me the morning break that some of the employees and some dept. heads. I want you to come with me with the unplanned meeting." I told.

 "Soyou, can you prepare a letter, a meeting with the Dept. Heads and Asst. Dept Heads. of all departments. Please." I said.

 

 

She nods at me.

 

 

"I think they need a lesson." Anna smirks at me.

 

 

Oh ohhh. What is she thinking?