A New Friend

Arranged Marriage

Junjin's POV

 

I turn up the music...

y Love by T-ara.

I'm getting addicted to Idols these days.

 

"Jinnie oppa, I didn't know that you like Female groups now." Anna tease me.

 

"Do you know them?" I asked her as I put some grilled meat on her plate.

 

"Of course, my foreign classmates loves to listen to them." She said.

 

Eric hyung start filling our glass of wine.

After he finish it...

 

"Can I propose a toast for our shy type of guy, our friend Andy and to the beautiful stunning Anna. Cheers" He said.

 

"Cheers" We said in chorus.

 

As we eat, we chat and chat, laugh and laugh until our tummy hurts.

 

I'm surprise when I saw how Anna drinks. Now she's a damn good drinker.

 

Actually, she's here beside me talking about some stuff she misses. Eric hyung and Dongwan  hyung are jealous because in his brother's friend, I am the closest to her.

 

"Jinnie oppa, why didn't you come with Minwoo oppa in LA when he's visiting me." She asked.

 

"Now, I hate you for that!" She added.

 

"My dear Anna, I'm busy with our company. That's why I can't go with Minwoo hyung when he's visiting you." I said to her.

 

"Look at Eric! He visit's me when I was in school. But unfortunately I caught him.." She said as she pat Eric's shoulder.

 

"What? You just call me Eric. No with Oppa? Aissh!" Upset Eric hyung said.

 

"I caught him following me from the restaurant I eat with my friends. Gosh! I knew that Minwoo oppa told him to look after me." Anna said as she ignore the Upset Eric hyung.

 

All of us laugh at him.

 

Suddenly Anna's phone ring.

 

"Hello? Hyeok? How are you?" She answer.

 

After that, she walked away.

 

"Who's Hyeok?" I ask.

 

"It's one of her... you know." Minwoo hyung said.

 

"Friend? Lover? Secret Admirer?" Dongwan hyung said.

 

"Her friend, close friend. But I caught him.." Minwoo hyung said.

 

"Caught him sneaking at my room and put flowers beside my bed with a memo stating "Can I take you out tonight? I collect you at 6pm. Kim Hyeok?"." Ana interrupt us.

 

"You really love to interrupt me when I'm talking Anna." Minwoo said. He's getting upset.

 

"No. I don't. You know I love you so much." Anna said as she hugged his brother.

 

"Hyesung oppa. How are you? and Aunty and Uncle?" Anna ask Hyesung hyung.

 

"They're good. They want to see you. I told them that your back." Hyesung hyung said as he approach Anna.

 

"Tell them that I'm free anytime oppa." Anna said as she hugged Hyesung hyung.

 

I look at Hyesung face, he's shocked and of course, all of us are shocked.

 

"I thought they're not in good terms." Andy said to me.

 

"I thought so too." I said to him.

 

"Why are they not in good terms?" Andy asked.

 

"The one that Hyesung hyung referring to .. Hyesung hyung ex-girlfriend ..." 

 

"was my sister, Anna!" Minwoo interrupt us.

 

"Ohhh? Really?" Andy was so shocked.

 

"Hyesung is one of the reason why Ana flew to America. But I never blame him." Minwoo hyung said.

 

"When is she moving to her new apartment?" I asked Minwoo hyung.

 

"I don't know, but I don't want her to move out. I just want her to stay here." Minwoo hyung said.

 

After that, Anna approach us ...

 

"Anna, I would like to introduce Andy to you. Andy this Anna my donsaeng. Anna this is Andy Lee our friend, son of Mr. & Mrs. Lee of S&L Seoul Hotel." Minwoo hyung said.

 

"Ohhh...." Anna said as she look at Andy.

 

"I think I saw you already. I just don't remember where..." Anna added.

 

"Me either, but I do remember where I saw you.." Andy said then smile.

 

"You knew each other?" I ask.

 

"Nope, but I saw her in the Airport this morning.." Andy said.

 

"Now I remember. In the coffee shop." Anna said.

 

"You look upset earlier. Who are you talking to?" Andy ask Anna.

 

We are like we're not here.

The two talk to each other.

 

"Ahhhh. It's Minwoo oppa. I was so upset coz he didn't pick me up in the airport." Anna said.

 

"Ohh.. Anyways, nice meeting you." Andy said as he shake Anna's hand.

 

"Me too." Anna said.

 

And she was smiling like before.

 

"Sorry guys, I need to go and rest. Thanks for the party guys and of course Andy or should I call you oppa?" Anna said.

 

"I'm a 1987 guy." Andy said.

 

"Oh.. same age!" Anna said.

 

"Anyways, nice meeting you again Andy. And to all of you goodnight!" Anna said.

 

She hugged all of us, including Andy.

But she kiss and hug Minwoo hyung.

 

Then she's gone to her room.

We stay a bit more to Minwoo hyung's house until we decide to go home.