Lee Jonghyun - Yemi Park

Arranged Marriage

Anna's

 

I fish out my phone and text my love. I'm near at the airport.

 

"Baby, I'm near. Can you order me a cappuccino coffee?"

 

I hit send.

I glance at my watch, damn, 35 minutes before our flight.

 

"Driver Seo. I only have 35 minutes before the ing plane leave. Please, can you drive faster." I said to Inguk.

 

"Yes, ma'am. We're near at Departure Area ma'am." He said.

 

"Okay." I said.

 

"Beep"

 

I glance at my phone.

I smile once his name appear on the screen.

 

"I order it for you already. I'll wait for you at the check-in. Okay? Don't rush. We still have 30 minutes before the plane leave. Love you!" 

 

My boyfriend is soooo sweet.

 

I type ..

 

"Thankyou very much baby. Indeed, your my boyfriend. I love you very much. I'm here in front of the entrance. Wait for me. xoxo" 

 

I hit reply.

 

"Ma'am." Inguk call me.

 

I get out of the car. Inguk hand me my luggage.

 

"Driver Seo, be careful driving. Thanks for the ride. You don't need to come with me. Just drive carefully. That's my new baby! 'kay?" I said to him.

 

"Yes ma'am." He said and bow to me.

 

I start walking towards the entrance of the airport.

 

I fish out my phone and dialed my loves number. He answer it on the second ring.

 

"Baby. Where are you?" I said as I look for the gate for Bali, Indonesia.

 

"Gate 15 baby. Don't run. You have luggage and you're wearing your heels." He said on the other line.

 

What the..

I look around and I saw the sign of Gate 10.

I'm near to Gate 15. I start running again.

 

"Baby... I said, don't run. You might fall." He said.

 

"Oww. You're looking at me. Where are you baby?" I asked and giggle.

 

I look around , I'm in front of Gate 13, 2 more to go. So, I start running again.

 

I hear him panting on the other line...

 

Suddenly..

Oh ...

 

I see that the floor is coming on face ..

I lost my balance while running because of my heels.

 

I feel a hand on my waist. A protective hands, a hand that I know for sure. A gentle hand that hold me so I won't fall down. And I know from the scent of his perfume that it's him.

 

"You clumsy girl. I said don't run. You might fall. See, you almost got hurt." He said.

 

Since I missed him so much, I hugged him.

He hugged me back.

 

"Next time, don't you ever dare to run on heels, 'kay?" He said.

 

I looked at him.

 

"Lee Jonghyun. I miss you so much that's why I run as fast as I can to see my handsome, gentleman, sweet and loving boyfriend." I said to him and smile.

 

He smile at me and in a few seconds, I feel his lips on mine. A sweet kiss from him.

 

He broke the kiss and look at me.

 

"I miss you too that's why I run to meet you, then you, being clumsy as ever .. Please baby, promise me you won't run again on heels." He said as he folds his arms on me and start hugging me again.

 

"Yes sir." I said and kiss his cheeks.

 

"Let's go." He said as he holds my hand and we make our way to the Gate 15.

 

I love this.

I love him.

 

Minwoo's

 

"She have a boyfriend?" Mom asked me.

 

"Yes, I met him 2 years ago. He's a good guy mom. Anna, I mean, Mika becomes so lively when she met that guy. He's good for him. They're classmates, then become friends, then best friends to lover now." I said to mom.

 

"For how long?" Dad asked.

 

"3 years now. Dad, please, I'm begging you. Spare Mika on arranged engagement and marriage. Please." I plead to dad.

 

"I won't harm them. I just want to know how good is that guy." Dad said.

 

"I told you, he's a good guy." I said to dad.

 

"Stop with this Dad. Let's be happy for our daughter." Mom said to Dad.

 

"Fine. How about you Minwoo? Did you meet her?" Dad said.

 

Wow, after Anna. I'm the topic now.

 

"Yes. Earlier before I go the club." I said.

 

"Do you like her?" Dad asked me.

 

"No, she's far from my preference. I don't like her y attitude." I said.

 

"y? Bad." Dad smirked at me.

 

I smirked back at him.

Mom laugh at us, and so we.

 

@ Andy's Office

 

"Hey" he greet me.

 

"Yow. How's work?" I ask.

 

"Good. What are you doing here?" He ask me.

 

"Did your parents say something to you? About engagements?" I ask.

 

"Yes. Is this about the engagement with your sister?" He said.

 

"Yes .. look, I'll be straight. Anna, I mean my sister. She don't want the engagement. Actually, She's gone." I said.

 

"What do you mean she's gone. If I remember, I brought her back last night at the hotel. Did she run away because of the engagement?" He asked.

 

"No no no. She's in Bali right now. With her boyfriend. She doesn't want the engagement. I hope you too." I told him.

 

"Of course not. Damn my parents. Setting me up. Did your parents meet him? How about you?" He said.

 

"Well, I meet him a few times when I was visiting Anna in LA. She said she will introduce her boyfriend after 2 weeks." I told him.

 

"That's good. Damn. My parents giving me a hard time with that." He said to me.

 

"You should date!" I told him.

 

He smirked at me.

 

"Tok tok tok"

A knock from the door.

 

"Come in." Andy said.

 

"Sir." His secretary show up.

 

Wait is that ..

 

"Tiffany?" I said.

 

"You know her?" Andy ask me.

 

"Of course, Anna's .. I mean.. Anna's bestfriend's girlfriend.. I think his name is ... Nichkhun. Right Fany?" I said.

 

"Yes sir." She said to me.

 

"Anna told me that too. What a small world." Andy said and laugh.

 

"I think Tiffany is kinda angry at your sister hyung." Andy added.

 

"Why? Why are you angry at her?" I ask Tiffany.

 

"No, I'm not Sir." She said in embarrassment.

 

"You said so.. okay. What do you want?" Andy said.

 

"Sorry to interrupt you Sir, but your next meeting with the managers is on 5 minutes." She said.

 

"Go Andy. I need to leave too. I have business lunch with my team." I said and stand up.

 

"Sure hyung. Don't worry. I'll tell this to my parents. Tell Anna, she doesn't need to worry about it. I'll fix this." Andy told me and pat my shoulder 

 

"Yeah. Sure. Thanks bro." I told him.

 

He see's me out until I ride the elevator.

Thank God. I'm done with this. . How can my parents decide this without telling me first. 

 

*ringggggg*

 

My phone rings..

 

"Hello?" I answer.

 

"Sir, your lunch meeting is at 12:30 at S&L Seoul Hotel." My secretary told me.

 

"Got it. Thanks!" I said and hang up.

 

The elevator opens.

 

"Oh !"

 

I heard a girl cuss.

and in front of me loss her balance and land in front of me.

 

Good thing, my reflexes is fast.

 

"You okay miss?" I ask her.

 

And then she looked at me.

Oh my God. A angel sent by heaven.

She's so ing beautiful.

 

"Thank you for catching me." She said and blink her eyes to me.

 

 

Am I dreaming.

 

 

"You should be extra careful next time miss." I told her.

 

I help her to stand up.

After that, I picked up her papers on the elevator floor.

 

I notice a piece of memo stating a meeting with their General Manager Andy Lee.

 

 

Owww. So she's working here.

 

 

I hand her the papers.

 

 

"Geez, thanks for helping me out." She said.

 

"My pleasure. Ms?" I said.

 

"Yemi.. Yemi Park." She said and smile at me.

 

A smile from heaven.

 

 

The elevator arrived at the ground floor.

The door opens.

 

"Nice meeting you Ms. Yemi Park." I said to her and give him a wink.

 

 

Then I start to walk towards the hotel dinning room.

 

I fish out my phone and text Andy.

 

"Bro, I want Yemi Park's resume. Thanks!"

 

I hit send.

 

 

God, she's beautiful.