Lunch thing

Arranged Marriage

-- in dialogue --

 

Minwoo: What do you want to eat? 

Anna: Anything. 

Seoyeon (Anna's mother): How about Seafood?

Anna: -doesn't answer-

Minwoo: Samgyupsal? 

Anna: Good choice. By the way,  where's the kiddo? 

Minwoo: Minho? He's at school. 

Anna: Let's go get that kid. 

 

Minwoo's POV

 

Hmmm. She really hate mom and dad. She doesn't answer mom earlier. 

 

"Can I borrow your phone?" She said. 

 

I give my phone to her.

She searching, then call. 

 

"Yah! Where are you?" She said. 

"Then go in front gate, will pick you there. Faster. I hate waiting." She said and hang up. 

 

Whoaa! This is not my sister. Feels like she's been possess by a angry ghost. 

 

While driving, I noticed that she's sneezing and coughing too much.

 

"Anna, it's been 5hours since you got here in Seoul,  you got that already. Wanna go to the nearest hospital first?" I ask her.

"I'm okay. It's hot here. For sure because of the weather." She said. 

"Sweety, we should go to the hospital first to get you treated. " dad said. 

"That's right,  let's go to the hospital first." I said. 

"I told you I'm fine. I take my meds already.  Don't be too caring. Goosebumps everywhere." She said. 

 

As we arrived at Minho's school..

 

"The kiddo is already there!" Anna said. 

 

I just laughed at what she said. 

As we approach him,  Anna open her window..

 

"Gert yourself in here, as fast as you can kid!" She said. 

 

Minho got in. 

 

"Yah noona,  is that how you greet after you got here? Daebak!" Minho said. 

"Gotta problem? " Anna ask

"Nothing... Welcome back noona." Minho said. 

 

Me,  Mom and Dad just laughed at them. 

 

"How's school?"  Anna ask Minho.

"Good. Right Minwoo hyung, Mom and Dad?" Minho said. 

"Don't ask them. They're not you.  So answer, Properly kid!" Anna said.

"Hmm. I told you, It's good. The day you left made me realize that I need to study hard because you're not here anymore." Minho plead.

"Good then. Don't your dare waste your time on girls and other activities." She said. 

"But I'm in the dance club,  for 3 years noona. But I'm still one of the good student." He boasts.

"Nah. Being one of the good students is good but being on top is bad. I just want you to study hard, and enjoy being a free student. Okay? " Anna lectures Minho. 

"Yea noona. I'll take and lock what you said in my head." Minho said. 

 

Minho start boasting more to mom and dad. So it's a chance to say something to Anna.

 

"I thought you changed 100%, but you still care for Minho" I said whisper to her. 

"It's still me,  and of course, I still care for that kiddo." She said and smile.

 

The restaurant were going is kinda far from Minho's school but it's near on our house. 

 

Then suddenly...

 

"Ohh, !" Anna said. 

 

I glance at her, holy .. NOSEBLEED! 

 

"Yah, yah, yah! Head up and pinch your nose." I said to him. 

"What's wrong sweetie?" Mom and dad asked Anna. 

"Nosebleed mom, dad" I answer mom and dad, coz I know she will not answer them. 

"Damn this weather! Do you have a tissue here in the car?" She asked me. 

"Here sweetheart take this!" Mom reach her white handkerchief to Anna.

"Take it Anna, then head up then place the handkerchief to you nose." I said to her. 

"I know the better way oppa!" She said and take the handkerchief from mom. 

"When having a nosebleed, don't do the thing "head up" oppa,  that's wrong. Just let the blood flow." She said as she place the handkerchief to her nose. 

 

Few minutes passed. I look at her, the nosebleed stops.

 

"Wake me when we get there." She said. 

 

How can I handle this girl. Convincing her to stay with us is hard enough.

 

 

+ Authors POV +

Meanwhile Andy ...

 

Andy's POV

Damn. Why the hell make go to the hotel, then eat lunch with them, but unfortunately work must comes first. What's the point of going here. I should just stay at home or go out with... 

 

Ha!  I knew it! 

I dialed Junjin hyung's number. 

 

"Hello?" He answered.

"Junjin hyung! It's me, Andy." I said to him. 

"Ohh. Yah!? When did you arrive?" He asked me.

"This morning. Call the others,  let's go eat lunch at our favorite samgyupsal restaurant." I said. 

"Sure sure. Let's meet there." Junjin hyung said then hang up. 

 

 

 

There, I'll update next time.

Andy's POV will continue on the next chapter.