Apartment

Arranged Marriage

in the morning -

 

Minwoo's POV

"We'll leave first Minwoo. You know what do. Okay?" Dad said.

"Make sure everything will be there and go with her." Dad added

"Minwoo, make sure she will eat breakfast." Mom said.

 

An they leave.

 

"Oh? Where are they? Did they leave already?" Minho said.

"Oh my god. I'll go now, I'm damn late. Hyung annyeong!" He told me and he's gone.

 

I'm eating my breakfast alone here in dinning room and waiting for Anna.

 

Suddenly...

 

"Sir?" Inguk called me.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Are waiting for Ms. Anna?" He ask.

"Yes, why?" I ask.

"She leaves an hour ago with her car." He said.

 

What the????

 

"What???" I said.

"The car arrives early as I expected. She's the one who receives it." He said.

"What the, why are you telling me that now, not earlier?" I said to him.

"She said not to tell you about it when Mr. & Mrs. Lee are here." He said.

"Where is she going?" I ask.

"She'll meet her friend in Gangnam." He said.

"Okay, prepare my car. I leave after 5 minutes." I told him.

 

- - - -

 

I contact the shop for appliances and furniture's. I also call the foreman on Anna's apartment.

 

"Hey, how's the unit? Is it done?" I ask him.

"We finish painting Ms. Anna's room." He said.

"The furniture's and appliances will be delivered today. Is it okay?" I ask.

"Yes sir." He said.

"Okay. I'll see you later." I said.

 

After some minutes, I'm near at the shop..

 

My phone rings..

I glance at it, it's Anna.

 

"Oh where are you?" I ask him.

"at a coffee shop. Text me the address." She said and hang up.

 

What the .

 

I arrived at the shop.

 

"Mr. Lee. Good morning." Manager Park greet me.

"Oh hello, anyways, the appliances and the furniture's I was talking about, is it okay to deliver it all today.?" I ask him.

"Yes, of course Sir. Want to look at it again?" He said.

"Yeah sure, do you have new designs?" I ask.

"Of course sir. Shall we?" He said.

 

So we look at the new designs. It actually looks better than the one who reserve.

 

"Where's your assistant by the way?" I ask him.

"He's accommodating a customer. I think they're a couple. They really look good together." He said.

 

I just laughed at him. He doesn't change at all.

 

"Hmm, that furniture really looks good, than the one I reserved." I said.

"Actually, that's the newest design. It just arrives yesterday." He said.

 

Then his assistant show up with "couple like" that Manager Park referring to.

 

"I'll take that." I said to him and point it.

"Oh sure Mr. Lee." He said.

 

Then he called his assistant.

Assistant Kim talks to the "couple like" people. Looks like she's angry.

 

"What the? I just told you I'm gonna buy this before that guy call you!" The girl said...

 

Wait... I know that voice.

 

"Anna?" I called.

 

She turned around.

Damn, it's her.

 

"What the... did you buy this?" She asked.

"Yes, it's for you. I'm choosing again, I mean the new design that will suit you." I said.

"Wait.. Mr. Lee, do you know her?" Manager Park asked me.

"Yes, she's my sister. The one who will use these things." I said.

 

I walk towards... but wait. Who the is this guy...

 

"Do you like this one?" I ask her and kept on looking to the guy beside her.

"Yeah. Why are you here? Did you buy stuffs for my unit." She ask.

"Yes, they will deliver this to your unit and I'll go there to check it." I said.

 

I keep on looking at this guy.

 

"Yah. Don't glare at him like that." She almost shout at me.

"Manager Park. Prepare everything. I'll pay now.' I said to Manager Park.

 

Him and his assistant leaves us.

 

"Who are you?" I ask the guy in front of me.

"Introduce yourself, he might think your my boyfriend." Anna said to the guy.

"Hello Mr. Lee, I'm Donghae Lee, Anna's friend." He said.

"You already pick the stuff's for my unit right? So what's the address?" She ask.

"Yes. Let's go together." I said.

"No. Give me the address, I'll just drop by. If I want to change something. I'll text you." She said.

"Where are you staying?" I ask.

"None of your business." She said.

"I'll leave now. Text me the address. Thanks." She said.

 

She starts to walk.

 

"ANNA! Comeback here!" I shout.

 

I don't really like how she talks to me.

 

"Can you wait outside." She said to her friend.

"Okay." He said.

 

The guy leaves and Anna walks towards me.

 

"What?" She angrily said.

"I don't really like how you talk to me. I'll let this pass." I told her.

"So? What do you want?" She ask.

"Here's the address. And also, can you stop acting like that. I hate it. You don't respect me anymore." I told her.

"Want me to respect you? Then stop acting like them. Don't be like them then we're good. But as of now, I don't want to talk to you. I'm talking to you because I need to." She said.

"I'm not like them. They don't do anything bad to you. Why are you so angry at them. Did they do bad to you? Is it bad to you to work on our company?" I told her.

"No, but I don't like it. You can just tell me to work, but introducing to those employees as new this and that without my permission. I don't like getting attention." she said.

"Pheww, I don't really understand you." I told her.

"You won't. I'll go now." She said and leave me.

 

 

"Everything's alright Mr. Lee?" Manager Park ask me.

"Yeah." I said.

 

I look at Anna as she ride her own car with that Lee Donghae.

 

"She looks so tough Mr. Lee. She has an attitude like yours." Manager Park said and smile at me.

"Really? Ohh, everything's ready to go? Or should I wait for a while?" I ask him.

"Actually, 3-4 furniture's have been changed and 2 appliances too, it will take time sir. You can go now and I'll call you when it's ready to go." He said.

"That's good. So I'll go now. Please, handle it with much much care. My sister is kinda.. picky.." I told him.

"Sure sir. I promise you that." He said.

 

So I said goodbye to him and ride my car. I'm really curious about this guy named Lee Donghae. I need to have some background check. I fishes out my phone and dialed my personal investigator.

 

"Yes Sir?" He said.

"Can you have a background for Lee Donghae." I said.

"That will be hard Sir. I'll call you when I have some information's about that since there's a lot of people named Lee Donghae." He said.

"Okay, I need it as soon as possible." I said and hang up.

 

For sure, Anna will go to see her apartment. So I decided to call the foreman.

 

"My sister, Anna will be there anytime now. Show her the house. If she wants to change something. Do it." I said.

"Okay Sir." He said.

"The appliances and furniture's will be deliver, I think around before lunch." I said.

"Copy that sir." He said.

"I'm on my way there too." I said and hang up.

 

I can't focus on driving, Anna is on my mind. I don't really understand her. Maybe, I should talk to Hyesung, or to Minho. 

 

I arrive at Anna's apartment. I think the car in front of me, is Anna's car so I took a photo of it and also the car plate number.

 

I enter the unit and hear her voice.

 

"I like the color white but add a color black on that, that, that, that." She said.

"and in my room, add some black too on some focal point." She added.

 

The foreman said yes to her, then he sees me.

 

"Oh Mr. Lee." He said.

"Are you leaving now?" I ask Anna.

 

I ask since she moves quickly and prepares to leave.

 

"Yes, since you're here." She said.

"Stay for a while, your stuffs will be here soon." I said.

"You don't like the color?" I ask.

"I like it, but I want black on some point of this unit." She said.

 

Then suddenly my phone rings.

 

"Excuse me." I said to her.

 

So she continue talking to the foreman.

 

"Hello?" I answer.

"Mr. Lee, the stuffs will be there anytime soon." Manager Park said.

"Oh, thanks Park!" I said and hang up.

 

I go back to Anna.

 

"The stuffs will be here soon." I said to her.

"Good." She said and look at her phone.

"Can I invite you for a lunch? Just the two of us." I ask her.

"Why?" She ask.

"I just want to have a quality time with my sister and also to know her." I said.

"Why? You don't know me? Are we strangers?" She said.

 

She keeps on dissing me.

 

"No, we're not. I just want to know the new Anna and also to apologize to her for not being on her side when she needs me the most." I said.

"Funny." She said.

"So, can we?" I ask her.

"Okay." She said.

"Thank you. And oh, where's your friend?" I ask her.

"Donghae? He has a flight today to China so he leaves a while ago." She said.

"Is he your friend? I don't know him." I said.

"Of course, you wouldn't know him because we worked together in America. He was assigned in China for a year, he just drop by to see me." She said.

"Only to see you?" I ask because was really curious

"Stop asking questions." She said.

"But...sorry." I said.

"Why would he go here just to see me. What I mean is, he have 2 weeks  vacation here, of course to see his family, after that he will work in China." She said.

 

She's annoyed.

 

A few minutes later, the appliances and furniture's arrive.

 

"Sir, I think we can't arranged the house since Ms. Anna want some changes." The foreman said.

"Yeah, I don't want my stuffs to get ruined because of that. So call me when your done with it, so maybe tomorrow we can arrange those things." She said.

"That's a good idea. I'll help you." I said.

"No, you don't need to." She said and wave her hand.

"Anna, I'll help you okay?" I push her.

"Okay okay." She said.

"Shall we go grab lunch?" I ask her.

"Okay. You go with your car, I'll go with my car." She said.

"Sure." I said.

 

 

This is it. I need to make up with her. This is the only chance.