General Manager Andy

Arranged Marriage

Andy's POV

The night gets deeper and still I can't sleep. I check the time, it's 12:15 am. I go to the chicken to get some wine. Wine is good for health and this helps me to make me feel sleepy. It's better to drink this wine in my room so I can sleep after drinking it.

 

I didn't go to Yejin's school, instead I go to the hotel because of mom & dad. They want me to work after a week of my arrival.

 

 

- flashback -

 

Dad: "Son, you need to work now. It's been a week since you arrive here. I think you need to take the position I was offering you."

Me: "But dad? You want me to take the position even though I'm not suitable."

Mom: "How come that your not perfect for that position? You study in America for you to learn and now it's time for you to take the position."

Dad: "You need to work now Andy! We need you here."

Me: "but... hmmm, I still need to be train dad."

Dad: "don't worry son, I will train you."

- end of flashback -

 

 

I should go sleep. Tomorrow, I will start working on the Hotel.

But did she got home safely? God, I can't tell that to Minwoo hyung. I hope she got  home safe and sound. 

 

- in the morning -

Today is the day. I'm in my car, on my way to the Hotel. I'm not that nervous, but the thing is..... I will see someone, that ... phewww ~ ~

Suddenly, my phone rings ..

 

"Hello?" I answer.

"Son, where are you?" Mom ask me.

"Near there mom. Why?" I ask.

"Hmm, okay. Be careful driving honey. I'll see you here." She said.

"Okay, bye." I said and hang up.

 

I look at my watch, I still have 20 mins to be there. Thank God, the traffic favors me.

 

- in the S&L Hotel -

I'm here in the lobby of the hotel. Today, I will start working here, walking towards the elevator ...

 

"Mr. Lee"

Someone called me.

I look back, it's a girl with a long black hair.

 

"Yes?" I said to her.

"Annyeong haseyo, I'm Tiffany Hwang, your secretary. I was waiting for you in the entrance, and I'm about to greet you but you walk too fast." She said.

 

 Seriously, I didn't know she was my secretary, yet she's complaining about my arrival?

 

"Oh, sorry. My mom and dad, didn't tell. me about you. Anyways, can we go now?" I tell her.

"Yes sir. This way." She said and lead the way to the elevator.

 

So, I just shut my mouth here in the elevator . I never looked at Secretary Hwang.

 

* tinggg *

 

We arrived and the door opens.

When the elevator door open, I saw Secretary Ahn.

 

"Good morning sir." He said.

"Good to see you Secretary Ahn. Where's mom and dad?" I asked him.

"They are waiting for you." He said.

 

Then I start walking towards the CEO's office.

Hopefully, I won't meet her here.

 

- - - - - - - 

 

So I'm here in office, reading this and that. Phewww, do I really need to study this things? Damn, I shouldn't lie to them. Well, they don't visit me in LA, so they never know that I work at a hotel there. One of the well-know hotel in LA. 

 

Minwoo hyung called to greet me a "congratulations". Junjin hyung and Dongwan hyung called me too to congratulate me. Only Hyesung hyung and Eric hyung didn't even greet me. Damn those hyung.

 

I look at my watch, it's lunch time.

* tok tok tok *

 

"Come in." I said.

"Sir, it's lunch break. What do you want to eat?" She ask.

 

Then my phone rings.

I look at it, it's mom.

 

"Yes mom?" I ask.

 

I look at Secretary Hwang, and signal her to wait. She nod and close the door.

 

"Andy, let's have a lunch together." She said.

"Sure, I'll be at the lobby." I told her.

 

Mom said and hang up.

I walk then open the door. 

 

"Tiffany, I'll eat with mom and dad. You go grab your lunch."

"Yes sir." She said.

 

I walk outside, some employee notice me, some talk about me, some greeted me.

Since I'm looking in some employee's, when I look forward, I saw 2 girls approaching, and I fail to avoid the other girl.

 

We bump to each other..

 

"DAMN! It's hot!" I shout in annoyance.

 

I look at my clothes, damn! The girl spilled coffee on me.

 

 "Oh ! Yah! Can you please walk properly and look straight?" She said to me while fixing her clothes.

 

 

Seriously, I'm the victim here !

I look at the girl who bumped to me, and she looks at me too.

It's Saeyoung, my // ex-girlfriend.

 

"Aaaa... Andy?" She said.

"Your not looking straight Miss and spilled a hot damn coffee on me."  I said.

 

"Sir Andy."

I look back, it's Tiffany.

She looks at me.

 

 "Oh my god." She said.

Then she fishes out her phone and called someone.

"Min! Prepare a new clothes for Mr. Andy Lee. Thanks." She hang up.

"Sir. Are you okay?" She ask me.

"Do you think I'm okay with this look?" I ask her in annoyance.

 

Then suddenly, some girl approach us.

 

"What the hell happen here?" She said as she look at me.

"and who are you?" She asked me and give me a death glare.

 

Heol ~

Woahhhh!

 

 "How dare you to question my son Mrs. Cheon?" 

 

I look back, it's mom and dad with Secretary Ahn.

 

"Didn't you read the notice about the General Manager position? You must be out again? Having a morning coffee even though it's already lunch break?' Mom said to her.

 

She can't say anything, she just bow her damn head.

 

"Tiffany! Did you get a new clothes for Andy?" Mom ask Tiffany Hwang.

"Yes ma'am." She said.

 

Then a girl appear from nowhere, and handed the new clothes to Tiffany.

 

"Sir?" Tiffany said.

"Okay mom dad, wait me here. I'll changed first. I'll be fast." I said to mom and dad.

 

 They nodded.

 

- in Andy office -

 

Out of all people here, why do I bump to Saeyoung? 

 

* tok tok tok *

 

"Yes?" I said.

"Sir, are you done? Mr. & Mrs. Lee is waiting." She said.

"I'm done." I said.

 

I put my jacket.

I stepped outside.

 

"Tiffany, clean my suit so I can bring it home and grab your lunch." I said to her and leave.

 

I look at the place where Saeyoung spilled coffee on me..

Mom and Dad is still there. I think mom lecturing the 3 girls, including Saeyoung.

 

"Honey, stop it. Andy is here. You 3, go to my office! After lunch." Dad said.

 

I look at them.

 

"You 3 es! After you go to my dad's office. I want the 3 of you to present your report in my office later." I said to them.

 

- after lunch, in the elevator -

 

"Mom, Dad. Can I do my job on my own knowledge? I have experience, don't worry." I tell mom and dad.

"I know Andy." Dad said to me.

"You knew?" I ask him.

"Yes, that hotel, I mean the Vice President of that hotel was my friend." Dad told me.

 

I look at him.

 

* tinggg *

 

"Go out, do your job." Dad told me.

"Good luck Andy!" Mom said.

"Thanks!" I said and smile at them.

 

 Then I go out.

 

I'm walking to my office when I saw Tiffany with the girl named ...

What is her name....

Ms...... ahhh.. Ms. Cheon

 

When I get closer to them, I hear Ms. Cheon shouting at her.

 

"Who do you think you are to shout at her?" I told her.

"and what do you care?!" She said then look at me.

 

There she goes. Shocked. Eyes becomes big, lips in O-shape.

 

"Ms. Cheon!" A guy called her.

 

I look back, it's Secretary Ahn.

 

"I'm very sorry Sir. In your first day here becomes a mess." Ahn told me.

"Nah, it's okay. It's exciting. In my first day, I'll fire 3 employees." I told him.

"I'm sorry again Sir. This won't happen again. Secretary Ahn apologize again.

"Why are you here anyway?" I ask him.

"CEO wants to see Ms. Cheon, Ms. Park & Ms. Cho in his office." He told me.

"Ohh... Make sure they will go to my office after that." I told him.

"Yes sir." He answer.

 

Then Secretary Ahn leaves with Ms. Cheon.

 

"Secretary Hwang, the files that I was asking. Where is it?" I ask Tiffany.

"On your table sir." She said.

"Thanks, go back to work." I told her.

 

 

 

Now I can work properly and I can do it on my own way.