I'm back

Arranged Marriage

-in Los Angeles, California -

 

Anna's POV

What a beautiful morning. Today is the day I will go back to Korea. After studying here in America, now I can go back there. Mom & Dad doesn't allow to go back until I finish my studies here. Rude isn't it? That's why I'm not in good terms with them. Thank god I have brothers who visit me here.

 

I'm done packing my things, then suddenly my phone rings..

 

"Hello." I said.

 

"Hey! Good morning beautiful. What time is your flight?"

 

It's my big brother.

 

"6pm in our time. Will you pick me up?" I told him.

 

"Of course, I'll pick you up. Good thing I don't have any meetings tomorrow." He said.

 

"Oh yeah, oppa, did you find me a place to stay?" I ask him.

 

"Yes, It's not done yet, about 80/100. So it's better if you will stay at home." He said.

 

"with Mom and Dad? Hell no!?" I shout at him.

 

"Hey, it's better if you stay there for a week. For sure it willbe done after one week. And mom and dad misses you too." He said.

 

?! Misses me? No way!!!

 

"Please Anna. Stay there for a week. Just a week. Do it for me." He added.

 

"*sigh* Okay, just a week oppa, a week! Promise me that and also my home, it should be done by this week. Fully furnish!" An annoying answer for him.

 

"Annoyed?" He ask.

 

"Yeah, Oppa, time to prepare now, pick me up okay. Loveyou!" I said to him.

 

"Okay. Take Care! See ya later." He said and hang up.

 

After our call, I start preparing some other stuffs I need to bring. Then after that prepare to leave.

 

Damn it! It will be a long flight. 16hours. Gosh! I never travel for that long for the past 6years.

 

I'm here in the airport with my 2 luggage.

 

"James, thank you for accompany. I'll go back here if my heart and mind don't want to be there." I said to my PG.

 

"It's my pleasure ma'am. Now go and check in. Goodbye ma'am." He said to me.

 

"You too!" I said to him and leave.

 

 

Here now inside the plane. I should go sleep for this 16hour flight.

 

 

Andy's POV

I'm in this plane going back to Seoul, South Korea. After 4years of studying here. My parents throw me here, and they want me back. Now what? What do they want from me? Huhhhhh. I can only sigh here in the plane. It's better to sleel than think of what will welcome me there.

 

-- in Seoul South Korea --

 

After 16hours flight, now I'm here. Back in my own country. I miss this place so much. The food especially, and of course, my friends.

 

Rather than waiting in the arrival area, I go to the nearest coffee shop. I order my favorite coffee cappucino. Suddenly my phone rings ...

 

"Yes hello?" I said.

 

"Sir Andy, where are you?"

 

I knew it, Secretary Ahn is here.

 

"In the coffee shop. The nearest coffee shop in arrival area." I told him.

 

"I'll be there Sir." He said.

 

I hang up.

 

as I wait for Secretary Ahn, I noticed a girl looking at her phone, she's beautiful, looks like a foriegner with her blonde hair. She's near in the table I'm sitting that's why I hear her phone ring. She answer it.

 

"Where the hell are you?!" She said angrily.

 

"Damn Oppa! I've been waiting for you for 30mins. How can you be late?" By the tone of her voice, she will explode in a minute.

 

"Forget it! I'll check in at the hotel. If you want me to stay at mom and dad's place for a week, Go in the hotel. But it's better to stay at the hotel." Yeah! The bomb expload.

 

"Okay, meet me there." then she hang up.

 

"Sir?" Someone interupt me.

 

I look up, it's Ahn.

 

"C'mon, let's go." I told him.

 

As I look back, the girl disappear. Well I don't care.

 

"What is it Sir?" Secretary Ahn asked me.

 

"Nothing. Let's go"I said to him.

 

 

As we travel, Secretary Ahn keeps on asking me this and that. It's annoying.

 

"Secretary Ahn, is mom and dad in the office?" I ask him.

 

"Yes sir." He said.

 

"How about Yejin? Is she in the school or not?" I ask him again.

 

"Actually she's in school now. And also she doesn't know that you're here." He said.

 

"Okay. Let's go to her school. I'll contact her when we get there." I said.

 

"Yes, sir." He said.

 

 

That girl, my favorite girl will be surprised. I intentionally told her that I won't comeback here because I have things to be done. I'm lying. She'll be angry at me.

 

 

We're now in front of my sister's school.

 

"Can you wait me here, I'll contact her when I'm inside of her school." I said to Secretary Ahn and go out of the car.

 

As I walk to the school grounds, I dailed her number. I hope she answer.

 

"Yeoboseyeo?" She answer.

 

"Lee Yejin! Where are you?" I ask her.

 

"Ohhh Andy oppa! I'm in studying. Promise! I'm doing my very best to be on the top. I'm near at the school cafeteria." She said.

 

As I talk to her, I saw her with her friends.

 

"Okay. I'm just checking you." I said.

 

"Okay oppa, I need to go now. The class will start soon. Bye. I love you and I miss you." She said and hang up.

 

 

What? Class will start soon, but she's there just talking to her friends.

 

I walk then stop in front them..

 

"Lee Yejin! What class are you referring to?" I said.

 

She and her friends look at me.

I saw Yejin's face. Really shock face.

 

"O-oopp-ppa?" She said.

 

"Hmm? What class are you referring to?" I ask her again.

 

She stands up then go to me and hug me.

 

"I'm really sorry oppa." She said then hug me thight.

 

"What class are you in?" I ask her but she doesn't answer.

 

Now I start asking her friends. I'm asking them if they have classes. They told me that their class is done. So I decided her to come with me.

 

"But oppa, I can't. We still have practice." She told me and I don't believe her.

 

So I ask her friends again and know that she's on the dance club here. So, I can't say no to this girl here, hugging me so thight.

 

"Okay, Secretary Ahn will pick you up here okay? Call me after your practice." I said to her 

 

"Yes oppa. Hmm, I hate you! Why didn't you tell me that your here?" She said.

 

"Because I know you're lying." I whisper to her.

 

"Hmmm. Okay. Go." She said with her sad face. Asking me to go home.

 

I pull her then hug her.

"Okay. Yejin, don't forget to call me okay?" I said to her and kiss her.

 

She smile at me.

 

 

We bid goodbye's and now I'm travelling again.

 

We arrived at our house.

Now it feels like home.

I'm back.

 

 

There! OMG, this is my 2nd story and I hope you like it.