get redo for date

Ready or not ?

I was look in mirror and about get ready to go on my date with chanyeol. 

Because he questioned me at a party that Tao had and I said yes. 

I'm a little scared because it's my first date since I did finish with my ex-boyfriend. 

So I do not know if I'm ready to go on a date and if I'm ready to fall in love again because I'd been so in love with ex. Even though I said yes, I did not think when I said yes for chanyeol be so cute so i just said yes. But when I had time to think it's a stupid idea to go on a date.

I thought I would call Chanyeol that I thought about and I did not want to go on a date. Tao was heard then he said it was clear that I would go on a date.He thinks it's time for me to start dating again because he means spending two months since I finished my ex. Tao thinks chanyeol he would be good to me.

That's why I get ready for the date with Chanyeol. He would pick me up at 19:00 and we would go to a cinema and then I do not know what we would do for what he kept secret. 

So are you ready for the day with chanyeol now?  person ask.


I'm looking behind me and standing there are chen.

I think so. i said

That is good. said chen. 

why is that good ? I said 

i do noot know chanyeol so good. 

Chen just look that me. 

That's true but Chanyeol is a friend of Tao then he's a friend of us. said chen

I talk a little with him at a party and he seems to be a good guy. said chen.

You get to know him and then if he's something for you and first then you know if something is for you.It's so i fall in love with suho because I know first that he may not be anything for me but I'm getting to know so I saw he was right for me. chen said. 

I smile that chen. 

okay then. I said. 

Then chen went away and he told me to tell you how to go on a date when I get home. After the chen gone, I watch the clock so I saw it was only 30 minutes to chanyeol to be here pick me up. 

I do the last thing so I got to date. 

I knew then that that day would make me meet my ex.But just that chanyeol knows my ex but chanyeol did not know we had been boyfriends.So tell a guy who's on a date that you live together with my ex.

 

Hello I am back . Is been long time since i done chapter about here is new one and is come one new tomorrow. 

so bye bye