Me and Nakta

Ready or not ?

I think is about 6 month that me and Nakta was been friend and is been the best month of my life.

i feel so happy where i with him even chanyeol can see that he make me happy that make chanyeol for he think that i been so sad since i beak upp with ex boyfriend.

when i now sitting with him on this cinema. i am not look on movie for i look only on him and after the movie is ending. when him ask what i think about the movie. i not know what to say.

- what you look movie Gohn-hyung ? said Nakta

- eh yes i was.

- No you was not.

- for you can tell what you think about movie.

- okey the i was not.

- what you look that the ?

me said i head that i was look on you but i can not said to you. so i said that i was look on some guy that i like . then Nakta got angry on me.

hi said that is not okey for they was not here for me look that guys how i like and hit my head. he walk from me. i just run after he and i said that i was sorry.

Nakta just look and he said that i have buys food for me even he forgiveness me. i said okey. i was just happy that he was go to forgiveness me. So we begin to walk to a restaurant so i buys nakta some food so he forgiveness me.

 

hej hej = hey hey

this second chapter and this about nakta and gohn when they was on movie.

and this that.

hej då = bye bye