Tao new friend

Ready or not ?

I never thought that I was over you or my friend's not believie that i am over you.

Even if is been two months since we breakup. I not know what do so they will believie that i over my ex-boyfriend.

But i can understand why they think for i have just work and have not do some thing fun for to last two months.

Is not that i not know how to have fun is that i want to take my time for self before i want to fall in love again or meet new people on party that my best friend's hold.

My best friend Tao talk but a new boy that he have meet on  college that he go on. that he want me to meet for he think that he would be good for me.

Not as my ex boyfiend as tao hate and he think to that he was bad for me. I not know if i ready.

But my second best friend chen think shall  meet him but not alone maybe on party so is not feel awkward.

So we decide that hold a party and tao's new friend Chanyeol go to be invitation to the party and we go to invitation some of ours others friend's to.

Chen and Tao was happy that  we go to party. they jump and up for they was so happy.

I just smile see they are happy. i not know if was ready to meet Tao friend Chanyeol and if he was good guy as tao said he was.

I wait and see what Chanyeol was for guy. I go get to know in some days from now.

 

Is my first chapter^^ I know that kris is not shy in chapter but you will see that when the party is here that he will been shy if for chanyeol.

Bye bye = hej då ^^