Party time

Ready or not ?

Chanyeol makes redo for the party. He is doning he's hair and take out some hot clothes for the party.

- So are you redo for the party ?

Chanyeol trun hi's head saw hi's bestfriend stand in dorr.

- yes course i am , said chanyeol with smile to Gohn.

Gohn just smile to chanyeol. 

- I am go away so. said chanyeol with happy vocie.

- i most get redo.

- so see you soon Gohn.

- yes i see you when come home form the party chanyeo, said Gohn.

So walk gohn from chanyeol's room. chanyeol take on he's clothes pick out for the party. Then he took what he need for party and went out of the apartment that he and Gohn lived in togheter.

He begins walk to tao's party. he was thought that go to bi funny but also that is the first time that he go to meet tao's two friend's that he lives with in the apartment. he did know lot of chen but about kris he did. But for that tao has talk lot of Kris.

That he is good guy , cute and sweet. he never meet kris so he not know what tao is true or not. But tonight he get know if kris is good boy or not.

He was forward of tao's apartment and he knock on the dorr. That first no know answer some time that one answer the dorr.

The person how answer the dorr was the cute person that chanyeol have see and he did not what to say or he hade lost voice.

- Are you chanyeol right ? ask the person.

- Yes and you are ? Chanyeol ask.

- I am tao's friend kris, said Kris.

So that is kris that tao as talk about. all that tao have said was true about him.

- you may come inside, said kris.

Chanyeol went inside the apartment and saw lots of people. Chanyeol saw tao stand talk to Tao's boyfriend.

Tao saw chanyeol now and walk upward to him.

- you came chanyeol, said Tao with smile.

- yes course you know that i love a awsome party , chanyeol said with smile.

Even if he was talk to tao so can he not take he's eyes of kris. He thought that kris was beautiful and also is go bi awsome night to.

 

Hey Hey = Hej hej ^^

So now has  party begins that Chanyeol have see kris for the first time now and maybe this is first time that chanyeo begins get little feel for kris but how know.

i want to say thank you how subscribes and i think that is awsome 13 subscribes on this story.

so

bye bye = hej då ^^