Party - 1

Ready or not ?

So this chanyeol how tao has talk so mush about. he know ever tao's boyrfiend baekhyun how Tao bi with for 6 months.

I just stand and look that chanyeol how he was talk to tao and Baekhyun. he said something funny so Baekhyun start laughing.

- what are you look that kris ?

I turn head and so that Kidoh was stand there. Kidoh is a friend of mine and of my exboyfriend. He was really hard for when i and Gohn break up for he was friends of both. For he is very good friend of both and he is that today to. That is only friend of mine how is friend of my exboyfriend. That only thing to that is left of my exboyfriend in my life.

- I am not look that anytime. i said.

- yeah right i am santa claus.

- I know when you lied kris.

- So tell me the true.

I look that Kidoh. i was just go to say something when a person came to us.

- Hi ! Kidoh , said chanyeol with happy voice.

Kidoh turn to Chanyeol.

- Hi Chanyeol . said Kidoh.

- wait do you two know each other ?? said i.

Kidoh thought before he answer kris. for he know that chanyeol was bestfriend of kris exboyfriend Gohn. He was do say that chanyeol was gohn friend but he did not. so he said something differnt.

- yeah, Chanyeol is friend of mine friend's. said Kidoh.

- yes that is right , said chanyeol with smile.

I just look that Chanyeol and Kidoh when they said that.

Kidoh look around saw that hes boyfriend had come to the party.

- I most go now for i saw that jin has come the party. said Kidoh.

After that Kidoh went off to look for his boyfriend how as come to the party. Kidoh look back with his eye that on Chanyeol and Kris and thought if he hade do right to not tell kris about how he really know chanyeol.

 

Hej hej ^^

Here is one more chapter by me ^^

and this time you get know some more friend of kris. that is Kidoh how is a friend of kris , Gohn and Chanyeol and how is the boyfriend of Jin. You will get know about his later in the story.

That is all for now ^^ and one thing that i can say in next chapter ^^

hej då : Bye bye ^^