first step

Ready or not ?

Is time for the first step to get chanyeol and Kris to meet and that begin with a party. That is done for kris was okay with have a party and also to invitation Chanyeol to party.

So only thing left to is call chanyeol and invitation him to the party.

hope that he say yes to come to the party.

Tao take his mobile and  start call Chanyeol.

after some time Chanyeol answer.

- what up tao ? said Chanyeol.

- nothing. answer Tao

- but i have question to ask you ?

- just ask tao

- i'm go to have party soon so i wanted to ask if you went come to party?

-  sure! why not

- really ?

- Yes i love party as you know.

- okey.

- Then i will see you on saturday about 9.00 p.m.

- yes. Bye the tao.

After that Tao just  jump for he was so happy that chanyeol went to come to party. Now he will make Kris fall in love with chanyeol and Kris will forget about his ex-boyfriend.

At same tid about at Chanyeol's apartment how he live with his best friend.

- so how was you talk with Chanyeol ? his best friend ask.

- my friend tao how ask if i want come to his party and i said yes of course, said Chanyeol with smile.

- course you said yes for you just love party.

- what is wrong with that ?

- nothing,said his best friend.

- you can always come with me to the party Gohn. said chanyeol.

- no i not have time to go to party and i know that chanyeol, said Gohn angry.

- okey Gohn i know that but you most have fun some time if you not have time for that.

- maybe but i have to go so see you later chanyeol.

- yes, said chanyeol.

After Gohn had left. Chanyeol was think that maybe he go meet Kris that friend tao talk about all the time on the party. But never know.

But also him try make Gohn happy again for him has been down since he and boyfriend break up. He have to after the party but not now.

 

Hej again ^^

Really  like how cool chanyeol is here to tao  ^^ and how Chanyeol's best friend is to him.

Also that Chanyeol best friend is Kris boyfriend but chanyeol do not know that for he has not  tell him that him was togheter with Kris. But Chanyeol get know later in story and Chanyeol what will do about it. O_O

That all i have say ^^

Bye bye = Hej då ^^