My feel for my ex-boyfriend

Ready or not ?

I love you with my heart

But some time hard to just that. perhaps that why we break.

Some time i miss you but i can not tell anybody for they would understand why i miss you.

i have not even tell my bestfriend how my boyfriend was.

I not know why i have not. For he is friend with ex-boyfriend bestfriend.

But i know that i most tell he some time but not now.

I hope he is have fun on the party that he is on.

I not know what i go to if he meet my ex-boyfriend on the party. is that  my ex-boyfriend never meet chanyeol when we was dating  so he not know that chanyeol is bestfriend.

For chanyeol was work in other country when we was dating and why kris never meet chanyeol before when we was dating. also that when chanyeol home visit from the country that he work in.

So was Kris never home when chanyeol was. So that why they can't not meet when i and Kris was dating.

What happen if they fall love and begin to dating. The i not really what to do and if i go bi happy ,angry or sad.

That can't happen right.

Then Gohn heard his mobile and He stop write. He answer his mobile.

- hello !, he said.

- hi Gohnhyung , said Nakta

- Nakta.

- Yes.

- why do you call me ?

- I want to ask if you went to go on cinema to night if you have time ?

- Yes i have for chanyeol is not home for he is on a party.

- okay then we meet later in night to look on cinema

- yeah that sound awsome.

- bye so long.

- yes bye.

Gohn was just smile after he finish talk to Nakta. How his has crush.

Then his stop write for to night in his diary and he begin to make for meet with Nakta. Is go to awsome he was think.

 

Hej hej = Hello Hello ^^

This is new chapter by me ^^ This time about Gohn and he was doing when chanyeol went to the party. I explain lite why is chanyeol never meet kris when kris and chanyeol's bestfriend was dating. I go explain more why they beak up lite later in the story.

and more thing is that i have dyslexia if you not what is so is just ask me and i go try answer what is :O maybe that is lite  more wrong and i can not see some time when the are wrong is the text. I am sorry for that.

So that is all for this time ^^ see you next time and go to be soon i hope ^^

 Bye= hej då ^^