Her Innocence

The Next Queen to Be

It's been just a few hours after halmeoni left for her business trip. CL and Jiyong decided to stay home first to watch Haru while the rest are in school.

 

Bom and Minah are secretly texting in class.

 

 

 

****************************

 

 

Bom gasped when she read Minah's text. No way! R u serious??

 

Minah glanced at her with a smirk and a blush. Aish unnie! We knew this would happen...

 

But so soon?? Omg like KYAHH!

 

It's not that big of a deal xD

 

Is too! Omf- Ur first kiss??

 

Hush unnie!

 

It was with JR nae??

 

Nope ._.

 

Ehh?!

 

Jkjkjk!!! Hahaha nae it was with JR! Minah's face turned a bright red color. He's soo...ugh *^*

 

DETAILS!!! Was there tongue??

 

Aigoo...personal business unnie!

 

I am ur unnie! U. Must. Tell. Me. The. Details.

 

Noo ;~;

 

Waeyooo???

 

Bcuz it's personal...

 

Bom quirked an eyebrow and glanced over at Minah. She saw her bright red face and she was biting her bottom lip. Bom gasped, "Did--" She cut herself off before anyone else heard.

 

Did you two do more than kiss?! She glanced back over at her and Minah was hiding her face. OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Unnie!!!!

 

Bom gasped and squealed in her seat but then froze when all heads turned to her. She blinked innocently at everyone while hiding her phone carefully from the teacher. When they finally looked away from her, she looked back at her phone seeing another text from Minah.

 

CHANGE OF SUBJECT! What did u need to tell me?

 

Bom sighed and replied. Halmeoni left for a business trip and left us with a kid! A KID!

 

Minah blinked in confusion while reading the message. Is that a bad thing?

 

YES! Bcuz Chaerin is living under the same roof!

 

Minah gasped and looked over at Bom who had a worried look on her face. Do u think...?

 

Nae I do! CL's evil~ I highly doubt that kid will be alive when we get home. And I highly doubt the same for Jiyong...

 

Oh mah gosh that's terrible!

 

I know...

 

"Miss Park," Mrs. Jung speaks out firmly. Bom quickly looked up from her phone at Miss Jung. "Nae?" Bom spoke softly afraid that she'll be caught on her phone.

 

"Please come to the front and finish this problem on the board. Bom nodded while shoving her phone in her bag. She stood up and walked to the front of the class and proceeded to finish the problem.

 

TOP watched and grinned a bit when she finished. She's so amazing in his eyes...

 

Mrs. Jung smiled after looking over Bom's work. "Excellent Bom-ah!" TOP suddenly jumped up from his desk and raised his fist in the air then shouted, "Fantastic baby!" The whole class laughed at him except Bom who's looking embarrassed.

 

When he realized what he had done, he slowly sat down in his desk quietly. Mrs. Jung was laughing herself, "Omo hahaha!!!" Bom quickly went back to her seat while glaring at TOP. AISHHH!!!! YOU IDIOT!!!

 

TOP felt quite embarrassed himself but not as much as Bom at this point. Mrs. Jung scanned the room and pointed to a quiet Dara. "Miss. Park, please come do the next problem on the board."

 

All heads looked Dara's way. Many people were giggling under their breath. Dara gulped quietly and glanced at Bae. "Op-pa..." She spoke softly.

 

He grinned at her and gave her a thumbs up, "Hwaiting!" She looked around the room at everyone who's staring at them. "Sandara?" Mrs. Jung spoke softly and motioned her to the front of the class.

 

Dara slowly got up and walked up to the board. She studied the problem closely for about a minute. She began to do the problem and the whole class fell silent when she finished. Dara blinked innocently at her teacher, "IS it...correct?"

 

Mrs. Jung looked over her work and couldn't believe her eyes. She nodded slowly at Dara, "Nae...It is..." The whole class had their mouths wide open. Did she really just get the right answer??

 

Bae was the only one not looking this way. Instead, he was smiling brightly and clapping his hands, "Go Dara!!" She let a small smile appear on her face as she headed back to her seat.

 

Bom was frustrated with her arms folded when the rest of the class started clapping for her as well. Bom's the smartest student in this school! They never clap for her when she gets a problem right! Probably because it's never a shock to the others. They expect this from her. But not from Dara...

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

~Jiyong's P.O.V.~

 

 

Today I got stuck at home with CL to watch Haru while everyone else got to go to school. I'm not really complaining because I didn't feel like going to school today any way. And being here with CL and Haru isn't as bad as I thought it would be...

 

I walk downstairs and find CL sitting in the living room floor with Haru in her lap. She laughing and playing video games with this four year old. What?? CL's...laughing? She's smiling? She's playing with a kid? What has happened to her?! I thought she was this mean girl who doesn't care about anyone but herself.

 

I sat down at the foot of the stairs where I can watch the two from afar. Haru looks really comfortable with her. She doesn't seem to be afraid at all. Okay seriously what's her game?

 

"Ahh Haru, you beat me again!" Chaerin pouted while taking her arm from around Haru's waist from the back. She's been like this with her for about an hour. When she first took the kid, I was for sure she was going to hurt her. Actually, I didn't even think she would even agree to watch her.

 

Haru giggled cutely and tilted her head back trying to see CL. "Chee Elle!" Haru said in her adorable kid voice. CL laughed and kissed the top of her head.

 

"No sweetie it's CL." Haru blinked a few times and tried to say it correctly, "Ch...Cee...CL!" CL gasped and hugged her from the back closer to her body, "Yah Haru got it right!" Haru huffed and then pouted with her arms folded. "Can I still call chu Chee Elle?"

 

CL shrugged and played with her hair a bit, "Nae its fine with me." I couldn't believe my eyes, I can't believe I'm actually seeing this happen! Before this kid came here, CL never would smile, laugh or even show one sign of happiness! What has happened to her?

 

 

~CL's P.O.V.~

 

 

I smiled down at Haru then kissed her temple, "Are you hungry baby?" Haru gasped and jumped up happily. "Can I get some..." She tapped her chin in thought. "Fruities and samiches?" I chuckled at her. Gosh she's so adorable! I stood up and picked her up. "Of course you can have some fruits and sandwiches." I carried her on my hip into the kitchen and sat her up on the counter top.

 

Haru clasped her hands together and smiled brightly. "Yah! Samiches and fruities!" I prepared her food and when I was done, I sat her at the table and gave it to her, "Is that good?" I asked her while ruffling her hair a bit.

 

She nodded while nomming on her sandwich. "Can I get a juice too Chee Elle?" I nodded and gave her one. I kissed her forehead, "I'll be back in a minute." Then I left.

 

I walked into the living room and began to clean up. "What's your game?" Jiyong asked me as he walked into the room after me. I glanced back at him and quirked an eyebrow, "What are you talking about?"

 

"You," He pointed to my nose. "And Haru...Why are you acting this way with her?" I just blinked at him and tilted my head slightly.

 

"What's your game?" He questioned me again. I put my hands up in front of my chest at Jiyong, "No game..." He narrowed his eyes at me. "Then why are you acting like this?"

 

"Acting like what?" I continued to clean up while wanting him to leave me alone. Who does he think he is? Why is he questioning me?! I can act the way I want. "There's no reason," I shrugged and then looked back at him. "Are you hungry?"

 

Jiyong held his stomach when he heard it growl. "Mm..."

 

"Well?"

 

He shrugged slightly, "I guess so." I motioned him to follow me into the kitchen. When we got there, he tried to help me get his food. "No I got it."

 

"Ehh?" He still tried to help. "Yah!" I shoved him away gently, "I said I got it!"

 

 

~Jiyong's P.O.V.~

 

 

Okay! Something is definitely wrong here!! Now she's trying to make me food?! What if she puts poison in it and I die?! Wait...I'm not afraid of her though. But still I don't underestimate her...

 

I sighed and let her get my food. When she was done, she handed it to me and I sat down at the table next to Haru. "Hi!" Haru said with a cute eye smile.

 

"Hi..." I said softly then started to eat. "What's your name again?" She blinked innocently at me.

 

"Jiyong...but just call me oppa." I smiled at her and tapped her nose.

 

"Okay oppa!" She finished up her food then looked back at CL. "Chee Elle, I'm done." She carried her plates over to me and tried to put them on the counter.

 

"Aigoo," CL chuckled and helped her with the plates. She chuckled and washed the plates and put them away. Awe...She actually is really cute with Haru.

 

It's something I thought I'd never see from her. Maybe I might see this from Dara or Minji or maybe even Bom, but certainly not from CL. I watched CL carry Haru on her hip and out of the kitchen. I narrowed my eyes a bit still not convinced that she has no game.

 

She's up to something...I think.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

School has just ended and Jay is looking around the whole school for Chae.

 

 

 

****************

 

 

"Hey Dara!" He caught up with her and Youngbae. Dara turned around and smiled, "Nae?"

 

"Was CL in school today?" She shook her head, "Didn't she tell you? Halmeoni left on a business trip and left us with a kid at home. We have to take turns watching her."

 

Jay's eyes slightly widen. Chaerin with a kid? "So she's been home alone with the kid all day?" He quirked an eyebrow at Dara and she nodded. "Yeah, oh buy Jiyong oppa is with her also." Jay nodded slowly, "Oh alright."

 

Youngbae nudged his arm, "Didn't she tell you? Aren't you like her best friend?" Jay shook his head, "Her only friend actually..." Youngbae bit his lip, "Oh right I forgot." Dara looked at Jay, "Hey...we're heading home. Come with us so you can see her." She smiled at him.

 

"Mm...No I don't want to bother you two." Jay said innocently. Dara gasped, "Oh no worries! Really come with us you're not a bother." She tugged his wrist and he finally gave in. "Alright," He chuckled and followed the two back home.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

TOP quirked an eyebrow, "Why are we walking home?" Bom sighed and then noticed Dara, Jay and Bae up ahead. "Because halmeoni insisted we walk home today. TOP chuckled and side glanced her, "Ooh right I forgot she said that earlier."

 

She pouted while folding her arms. TOP nudged her arm, "You need to be out in the sunlight more often. You need to get a tan."

 

"Is there something wrong with the way I look now?" She quirked an eyebrow and looked at him with a glare. He bit his bottom lip and shook his head, "Ah no...Not at all." She rolled her eyes and continued walking with him.

 

"So about earlier..." TOP mumbled. Bom shook her head, "Don't even remind me!" He rubbed the back of his neck while watching his feet as he walks. "I'm sorry by the way." She shrugged and continued walking.

 

When they all arrived home, they were shocked at what they find...

 

Jiyong was sitting in the floor in front of the couch with his back leaned on it and he was wathing TV. CL was lying on the couch watching TV as well with Haru curled up in a ball in CL's arms asleep.

 

Bom gasped immediately, "NO!" She ran and grabbed Haru from CL and backed away quickly. Minji checked the little girl who's now suddenly woken up for any injuries. "Uwahhh!!" Haru cried and tried to pull away from Bom. She reached her arms out to CL. "Chee Elle!"

 

CL jumped up and tried to get Haru. "Yah why did you do that?!" She shouted at Bom. The guys blocked Bom, Minji and Haru while Dara and Jay stood back watching. Jiyong stood up immediately, "Yah!"

 

Bom gave Haru to Minji and stepped in front of the guys, "Back off CL, you've already hurt her!"

 

"What are you talking about?! I didn't hurt her!" CL shouted back furiously. "Give her back to me!"

 

"Uwaaaahhh!!! Chee Elle!!!" Haru started hitting Minji trying to get away. "I want Chee Elle!!" CL tried to push through the guys to grab Haru but Bom pushed her away roughly. "I said BACK OFF!"

 

Jiyong's eyes widen and grabbed CL's arm when Bom pushed her. "What the hell is wrong with you Bom?!" Jiyong shouted. "She's trying to hurt Haru!" Bom shouted back but louder.

 

"No I'm not!!" She went to go for Haru again but Bom shoved her to the ground. Everyone's eyes widen except for Bom's and CL's. " off Chaerin!" Seungri, TOP and Youngbae looked at each other back and forth with a worried look.

 

Bom was looking down at CL with a glare while CL was sitting there in the same position she fell down in while trying to process what just happened. Uh-oh did she really just push CL? Then call her Chaerin?? Out of all people??

 

 

~CL's P.O.V.~

 

Did this... just ing push me down?! She already pushed me once but I let it slide! Oh hell no! I stood up and clenched my fist tightly while glaring at Bom. Jiyong grabbed my wrist but I yanked it away.

 

Jay walked over to CL, "Y-Yah calm down CL!" Bom watched me carefully while I just watched her intensely. "What are you going to cry now...Chaerin?" Bom laughed and ignored the screaming child in Minji's arms. Minji was trying hard to calm her but failed.

 

Dara was still standing back away from everyone trying hard not to get involved. "She didn't hurt Haru!" Jiyong shouted at Bom.

 

"You're a liar!" She shouted back at him. "Look at the red marks on her!"

 

I got pissed as hell, "THOSE ARE THE MARKS YOU PUT ON HER WHEN YOU ING RIPPED HER OUT OF MY ARMS!!" Bom blinked and looked back at Haru...I never hurt this kid! I never will! She's too precious! However this in front of me just did!

 

Haru continued to cry and reach out to me, "C-Chee Elle!!" I went to go for Haru one last time when Bom grabbed my hair from the side. Right when she went to throw me to the floor, I knocked her hand away from my hair and slapped her as hard as I could across her face.

 

"YAH!" TOP shouted when Bom got slapped. Youngbae's eyes widen when TOP went after me. "HYUNG! BOM TOUCHED CL FIRST!" He grabbed TOP by his arm and Seungri grabbed the other, "Hyung!"

 

"I don't care!" TOP shouted when he shoved the two away from him. He grabbed Bom and looked at her cheek. It was red as fire and she was in tears. Jiyong walked over and took Haru from Minji. Bom's eyes widen when she saw him bringing Haru to me. "No don't let Satan tough her!"

 

I took Haru into my arms and held her closely. I looked over at Bom, "Watch your mouth before I put my damn fist in it!" Everyone watched me as I proceeded to calm Haru.

 

I wiped her tears and headed up the stairs with her. "What the..." Jay said confused. "What just happened?!"

 

 

~AN P.O.V.~

 

 

 

"Y-yah oppa!" Jiyong shouted when he let CL leave with Haru. "Oppa are you insane?!" Everyone ran to go to the stairs but Jiyong stopped them all. "You guys!" He made sure no one can get passed him.

 

"She's not going to hurt Haru, okay?" Dara tilted her head. "How could you be so sure?"

 

Jiyong sighed, "I just know she isn't so just leave her alone please..." Everyone squinted their eyes at him for about a minute. They looked at each other back and forth and then just decided to give in.

Jiyong looked up the stairs and said softly, "I've figured it out..It's her innocence."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Wellllll Now we know CL's innocence is caused by Haru ^^ D'aaaw how cute are they?

Also sorry for the short chapter... >_> I was in a hurry when I wrote this and I really wanted to give you guys and update today. <3

Please give me your feedback! Also, next chapter will be called Blackout

Ohohoho... ;)

Love you guys! <3

-Brooke *