Monday Morning

The Next Queen to Be

It's Monday morning and it's a very big day. It's the boys' first day of training the girls and also their very first day at Blackjack Private School.

 

 

 

 

************

 

 

 

 

Jiyong ran down the halls clapping his hands and shouting, "Okay everybody up let's go!" Bom came out of the bathroom with her uniform already on but no makeup and her hair wasn't done. Jiyong quirked an eyebrow, "You're already up?"

 

"I've been up," Bom shrugged. "I didn't sleep much last night." He nodded, "Oh, well hurry and finish getting ready. We'll be leaving soon." She nodded once and headed for her room to finish getting ready. "Alright everyone up!" Jiyong went to everyone's room and opened the door shouting the same thing at them. Dara slowly opened her eyes as she rolled over and then sat up. Youngbae walked into her room and smiled, "Good morning!"

 

She waved at him slightly while rubbing her eyes, "Hi..." He chuckled at her, "Get ready we're leaving in a bit."

 

"Mm...mhm arasso," She said in a tired voice while getting up. Seungri walked into Minji's room after Jiyong opened her door. He found her curled up in a ball hugging a hello kitty to her chest. He smiled and stared at her in 'awe' "She's so cute..." He whispered to himself. Minji groaned softly as she opened her eyes seeing Seungri in her room. "Oppa...mm," She tried to sit up while yawning. Seungri chuckled and sat down on her bed next to her.

 

"I hate school, I don't want to go." She mumbled because she's so tired. "Why don't you want to go?" Seungri quirked an eyebrow as he pushed her bangs out of her face. She shrugged and then rubbed her eyes, "I just don't..." Seungri pinched the bridge of her nose gently then grinned, "Well I'm sure if you get up, washed up and eat a good breakfast you'll feel like going." He ruffled her hair a bit then stood up. "Come on maknae, get up."

 

"Maknae?" Minji asked as she rubbed her face. "Well yeah I mean, you're the youngest in the house." She giggled a bit then pushed the covers off her, sitting at the edge of her bed, "Then what shall I call you?"

 

"Panda!" He said with a grin. She chuckled and nodded, "Arasso Panda, I'll be down in a bit." He nodded his head once then headed out of her room, "Gosh she's too cute..."

 

"Who is?" Dara asked when she passed Seungri in the hall. "U-uh...my dog!" She stared at him with a blank expression, "Your dog?" He nodded his head awkwardly, "Yeah, my dog!" She quirked an eyebrow then patted his shoulder, "You know there's someone who can help you with your problems Seungri." She flashed him a smile then walked away. He scratched the back of his head, "You're the one who needs help...Aish." He shook his head heading back to his room.

 

Bom was dressed and ready for school when TOP walked into her room, "Need help?"

 

"With?" She quirked an eyebrow.

 

"Carrying your books and stuff," He grinned at her. She felt a blush coming on when she listened closely to hear his y, deep, tired voice. He chuckled slightly, "Well?"

 

Her eyes widen a bit then shook her head with a soft smile, "No I got it, but thanks though!" She nodded a bit awkwardly before passing him to leave her room. He sighed a bit and followed her out scratching the back of his head.

 

Jiyong groaned as he looked around the mansion, "Where is CL's room?!" He kept walking until he ran in to a wall and fell down, "OW!" Minji giggled as she skipped out of the bathroom looking cute for school, "Omo, oppa got hurt." He rubbed his forehead and stood up. "Where is CL's room??" Same hall my room is on oppa, you can't miss it." She patted his head then went to her room to grab her books.

 

Jiyong stomped upstairs to her room and tried to open it, "CL!" He banged on the door but there was no answer, "Open up or so help me--" She opened her door quickly and threw a pillow at his face before he could even see a thing in her room, "SHUT UP!" She shouted then slammed the door in his face.

 

"Oof!" Jiyong got hit with the pillow then blinked, "YAH!" He continued banging on the door. Youngbae came around the corner while putting in his school jacket, "This looks good huh?" Jiyong glanced at him, "Yeah whatever."

 

"What's your problem?" Youngbae asked. "Her!" He pointed to CL's door. Youngbae chuckled, "What happened?" Jiyong groaned in frustration, "She won't come out of her room and we're leaving in," He turned to her door and shouted, "10 MINUTES!"

 

CL stormed out of her room dressed and ready with her backpack on one shoulder. She slammed the door behind her then locked it, "Who cares?!"

 

"I do!" Jiyong shouted. "Well I don't! And who are you to think you can boss me around?" CL questioned as she glared at Jiyong. "I'm not scared of you," Jiyong said while folding his arms. "You should be," CL also said while folding her arms.

 

TOP walked past the two, "Geez you guys sound like you're married." Jiyong glared back at CL, "Never!"

 

"Bite me!" CL shouted back.

 

"Maybe I will?!"

 

CL slapped him across his face then shoved him out of her way, " off Kwon ." She rolled her eyes and headed downstairs. Jiyong held his cheek as he turned to face Youngbae, "She just slapped me!"

 

Youngbae laughed, "Man you really should listen to everyone around here. Sleep with one eye open bro." He walked away and Minji approached Jiyong, "Yeah oppa, you should. CL is evil...she's Satan!" Jiyong quirked an eyebrow then flailed, "Go get in the car!"

 

All the boys and the girls grabbed bagels from the kitchen since they were all running late. "Be good today!" Ji Yeon shouted as they headed out of the room. "Arasso!" They all shouted back except CL who shouted, "NOT EVEN IN YOUR DREAMS HALMEONI!"

 

Ji Yeon sighed and then waved goodbye to them as they headed out. Jiyong quirked an eyebrow as he looked at CL, "Hey...you wear a boy's uniform?...Why?"

 

"Is that any of your business Kwon ?" She quirked an eyebrow. CL was wearing a boy's uniform but it fit her well and she looked nice. Dara nodded, "Yeah CL wears a boy's uniform because two years ago she-- OW!!!!!!" CL backhand slapped Dara in her face.

 

"YAH!" Youngbae shouted. "Oh go to hell," CL rolled her eyes and then walked away from the gang. "Where are you going?!" Jiyong shouted. "TO HELL!" CL shouted back before skateboarding down the sidewalk. Jiyong watched her as he seen her meet up with some guy. "Who's that?"

 

Bom looked down the street, "Oh that's Satan's only friend." Bom shrugged and then got into the limo. Dara was sniffling a bit as she held her cheek. "You okay?" Youngbae asked as he looked at her worried. She nodded her head slightly and got into the limo with him.

 

Jiyong folded his arms as he watched CL and the guy leave around the corner. Minji chuckled as she nudged Jiyong's arm, "Trouble in paradise oppa?" Jiyong looked at Minji from the side, "Paradise?"

 

"Mhm," She chuckled. "Aish oppa, don't worry about him." Bom stuck her head out of the window, "Yes you should!" Jiyong got into the limo with the rest and looked at Bom, "Why?"

 

"Jay Park," Dara said with a firm single nod. "That's who he is." Jiyong blinked in confusion, "I still don't understand why I should worry about him..."

 

"He's CL's partner in crime," Bom said. Seungri tilted his head, "Did you say he's her only friend?"

 

"Yep that's what I said," Bom nodded. "Why is he her only friend?" TOP questioned. "Look at her!" Minji spoke out. "Only people like her can be friends with people like her." She shrugged. Jiyong leaned back in his seat and thought to himself, "Hmm..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"NEXT TIME I SAY GIVE ME YOUR MONEY, I MEAN GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!" Jay shouted as he dropped the freshman he's holding in the air to the ground. "Y-yes sir!" The boy nodded quickly then gave him his money. He quickly ran away whimpering.

 

"Ahaha nice one!" CL high-fived Jay. "Give me half." Jay shook his head, "Hell no!"

 

" I said give me half!" CL gripped the back of his hair while roughly pulling it to the side and snatched it from him. "Okay, okay!" He shoved her away a bit then walked with her to her locker. "What's up with you this morning?"

 

"Aish, halmeoni invited these four guys to live with us for the next year. I can't stand them!" She opened her locker and grabbed a notebook. "What guys?" He questioned.

 

She looked around the hall and pointed to them talking with Bom, Minji and Dara. She rolled her eyes, "That's them." He looked over at them then back at CL, "What are they here for?" She sighed as she closed her locker, "Halmeoni is still trying to make someone her new queen. I'm telling you, she's wasting her time because I don't want it and neither does Bom."

 

"And what about Dara and Minji? Do they want it?" CL shrugged, "Even if they did Dara's too stupid and Minji's just..." She gave a disgusted look. "Minji..." Jay folded his arms, "Her parents took you in when your umma abandoned you CL." She shrugged, "Yeah so?"

 

"So?" Jay asked.

 

"Yeah so what??"

 

Jay tilted his head slightly, "Why do you hate her so much?"

 

"I hate everyone Jay..." He shook his head, "There's a reason why you don't like Minji, what is it?" The bell rang and CL flipped her hair, "Better get to class before we get thrown in detention and I torture you again." Jay sighed and unfolded his arms.

 

Seungri walked over, "Hey CL do you-- AHH!" CL shoved him in a locker aggressively, "Have a nice day!" She shouted while laughing and pulled Jay with her to class. Seungri fumbled around in the locker, "H-help!" Minji ran over with a worried look, "Panda oppa!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mrs. Jung smiled brightly at her students, "Welcome everyone, it's a great morning and I'm glad to have you all here. I hear we have four brand new students uh," She pointed them out in the class and motioned them up to the front. The boys nodded and followed orders. "Please introduce yourselves!" She sat down at her desk and kept a smile on her face.

 

Minji came running in late with Seungri, "MIANHAE MRS. JUNG!" Minji bowed a few times. "You're late," She folded her arms and glared a bit. Seungri tried to catch his breath. "Satan got him Mrs. Jung apologies!" Minji said as she bowed more. Seungri bowed as well with an apologetic look on his face. She sighed and nodded then glanced at CL while shaking her head. "Alright," She looked at Seungri. "You're one of the new boy’s nae?"

 

"Yes ma'am," He nodded firmly. "Front of the class with the other three. He nodded and followed directions while Minji went to her desk. "Go on," Mrs. Jung said with a smile.

 

Jiyong started, "Well, my name--"

 

CL smirked while kicked back in her desk. She pointed to Jiyong, "That's Kwon !" She then pointed to Seungri, "That's Boy!" She pointed to TOP and then Youngbae, "And that's Thing 1 and Thing 2!" The class laughed at the boys.

 

"Miss. Lee," Mrs. Jung quirked an eyebrow. "That's very rude now apologize." She nodded and sat up, "I'm sorry you guys have terrible names." She shrugged and then leaned back in her desk again while the class laughed. Jiyong slightly narrowed his eyes at her.

 

Dara tilted her heads, "You guys lied about your names?" Seungri face palmed and shook his head. Mrs. Jung sighed and then looked at the boys, "Excuse Miss. Lee's lack of respect." Jiyong chuckled, "We know how she is, or at least we're learing how she is."

 

"Interesting..." CL nodded slowly while smirking. "Please introduce yourselves," Mrs. Jung requested. Jiyong nodded once then bowed once to the class, "Annyeong, Kwon Jiyong imnida."

 

Youngbae bowed once as well followed by the rest of the guys, "Annyeong, Dong Youngbae imnida."

 

"Annyeong, Lee Seunghyun imnida."

 

"Annyeong, Choi Seunghyun imnida."

 

Hyuna eyed TOP and waved at him cutely. He quirked an eyebrow and waved back with a soft chuckle. "Alright!" Mrs. Jung clasped her hands together with a grin. "Welcome to Blackjack Private School, I am your geometry teacher Mrs. Jung and I hope you enjoy the school." The boys nodded and went back to their seats, "Nae."

 

Half of the class time passed and the class was working silently on their worksheets. CL looked over at Jiyong and looked him up and down. Jiyong scratched the back of his head and mumbled quietly to himself, "Aish what is it..." She continued to gaze at him quietly. He tapped his pencil on the desk a bit and glanced around the room.

 

CL quickly looked back down at her work before he noticed she was looking at him. Dara was struggling with her work as she put her elbow up on the desk and rested her chin on her knuckles with a sigh. Youngbae glanced at her and then passed her a note.

 

Are you okay?

 

She wrote back then passed it to him. I don't understand this work...

 

I'm pretty good in this, maybe I can help you after school or something?

 

She smiled when she read it and then grinned a bit. He smiled back at her before going back to his work.

 

Bom had a bright smile on her face as she did her work. She knew all the answers and she knew exactly what she was doing.

 

More time passed and everyone was now just listening to the teacher talk...well at least that's what Miss. Jung thinks they are doing.

 

CL was texting Jay secretly. Others were thinking about random stuff.

 

>>(CL and Jay's convo)<<

 

This is soo boring hyung!

 

Why do u call me hyung and not oppa?

 

I've been calling u hyung since the day I met u and ur just now questioning me?

 

xD Ahaha mhm~ want to go to the coffee shop after school?

 

Aish, I dont know halmeoni's making the guys train us today. We all have to be there

 

Awe come on! U never listen to what she tells u to do anyway

 

Well...I mean ._.

 

Who are u and what have u done to CL...

 

Hyung!~

 

What? The CL I know hates rules and never listens to them

 

Ur right...pfft I don't know what I was thinking! I mean, who wants to go hang with those idiots anyways?

 

~

 

So is ur mother

 

Mhmm~~

 

>>(Random thoughts in class)<<

 

Seungri~   I hate this place. He slouched down in his seat annoyed.

 

CL~   I want to hit someone upside the head...!! With a brick! Wait no, a hammer! She gasped a bit while nodding.

 

Minji~   I wonder if the Hello Kitty marathon will be on tonight? Her eyes sparked.

 

Youngbae~   He glanced at Dara. Dumb is y... He tilted his head a bit. Well in a way...

 

Dara~   Rainbows, unicorns, ice cream, candy, chocolate, puppies, cats!! She gasped lowly. Oh poor Minx kitty... She glanced at CL Satan...

 

Seungri~   He looked over at Minji. So adorable

 

Bom~   I want corn...no I need corn...wait... She looked over at TOP. Mmhmm She giggled a bit. So hot!! I want him, no I need him! EEK!

 

Jiyong~   Aloha He looked over at a girl in the class who's staring at him with a cute smile.

 

TOP~   The situation's so blinged out it's sick yo! He looked up a bit. Wait where did I get that from...

 

CL~   Ooh party Friday night I can't wait...Yongguk...mmhmm She grinned. He's so good...

 

Dara~   Wait I wonder if you can actually die from being hit by a tree...or can trees even hit you? She put a confused look on her face.

 

Minji~   I want to see Hello Kitty! She folded her arms with a cute pout.

 

Seungri~   He smirked under his breath. Oh my god last night's episode was sooo hot! He his lips in thought.

 

TOP~   Make it rain! He looked over at Bom who's looking back at him but doesn't realize he's looking at her.

 

Bom~   She puckered her lips slightly then realized he's staring at her. She gasped and quickly looked away. DAMMIT!

 

Dara~   Spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does!

 

Jiyong~   I need a life...a girlfriend...new shoes...maybe even some new cologne

 

Youngbae~   He face desked. UGHH! Why did I not ask her already! Wait...maybe it's not too late?! He quickly sat up and gasped.

 

Dara~   La la la la, la la la la, Elmo's world!

 

Mrs. Jung looked around the room at her students and then smiled, "And that's the next project and it's due on Friday."

 

All the students blinked at her in confusion because none of them were paying any attention to her.

 

The bell ringed and Mrs. Jung waved, "Class dismissed!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*BWAHAHAHA -cough- xD -points down to the comment box- Your thoughts my readers puh-lease~! *^* *