Halmeoni Leaves

The Next Queen to Be

~Ji Yeon's P.O.V.~

 

I sigh rubbing my forehead at all of the paperwork in front of me. I have so much to do in so little time. How can I ever finish all of this in time? I can do some of it but I have to leave soon as well...

 

Maybe I can get one of the kids to help me? Aish how will this ever work? The boys just got here and I'm already going to be leaving on a business trip for a month...Or longer even.

 

What if the kids try to kill each other? No wait, what if Chaerin tries to kill the kids? Hmm I can get Bom to help me with this. Maybe even TOP...Bom knows how to do all of this and she could teach him!

 

I gasp in thought, maybe this can work? Aish but still...the boys have to train the girls. They'll never have time if they're running around keeping the house in order and school. Sun Young has to be with me for this trip so she can't help them out...

 

I sigh once again when Sun Young walks in. "Ms. Park,"

 

I look at her and shake my head, "When are you ever going to stop calling me that?" She quirked an eyebrow at me. I just chuckle at her, "Call me Ji Yeon..."

 

She nods at me with a smile. "Arasso Ji Yeon-ah!" She giggles a bit and goes through some of the paperwork on my desk. "Have you gotten everything in order for tomorrow?"

 

I groan a bit while shaking my head. "No, I have so much left to do!" Sun Young could see the bags under my eyes.

 

"Have you slept at all Ji Yeon unnie?"

 

I shook my head and ruffle my hair. "Not at all...it’s been almost thirty hours since I last slept." She gasped and pointed at my forehead.

 

"You need to sleep! It's not good for your health to ignore sleep!" I chuckle a bit at her then lean back in my chair. How am I going to do all of this by myself? I mean yeah I have Sun Young, but she's not enough. There's still plenty more needed to be done.

 

Ring...Ring...Ring...

 

I blink in confusion, "Who's calling at this hour?" Sun Young shrugged her shoulders, "Answer it?"

 

I picked up the phone, "Yeoboseyo?" Sun Young sat down in the chair across from me.

 

My eyes slightly widen, "Tablo...ani! I can't--" Sun Young quirked an eyebrow as she looked at me. "What is it?" She whispered softly.

 

"But you don't-- No I really-- We're leaving tomorrow...how can I do this?" ..."The kids?? Are you insane??"

 

Sun Young tilted her head a bit and played with her fingers. I sigh in frustration and give in to his plea..."Arasso...arasso...mhm...nae...alright." I hang up the phone and look at her.

 

"Well, what is it?" I just look back at her with an exhausted worriedly look.

 

"Unnie...?"

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

~Youngbae's P.O.V.~

 

Dara skipped over to my room and knocked on the door. "Oppa, are you there?" She said in her cute voice. I went to my door and open the door to a smiling Dara.

 

"Surprise!" She held a plate of cupcakes in front of me. I chuckled a bit, "What's this?"

 

"They're cupcakes for us oppa!" She giggled a bit then slid her way past me into my room. "What are you doing in here so lonely oppa?" She scanned my room..."And why is it so dark outside?" She gasped while looking out my window.

 

"Because it's almost night time silly," I chuckled and sat down at my study desk. "We're still studying later right?"

 

She pouted cutely and sat the cupcakes in front of me on my notebook, "No oppa..." She said with a frown. I quirked an eyebrow at her, "Why not?"

 

"Because..." She shrugged and sat on my bed with a huff. I turned in my chair to face her. "Because?"

 

She nodded and folded her arms, "Nae..." I narrowed my eyes at her and then walked over to sit next to her, "Because why?"

 

She frowned as she looked at the ground. I blinked in confusion and nudged her arm a bit, "Dara?" She scooted away from me a bit and kept frowning with her eyes on the ground.

 

"What's wrong?" I was concerned and worried about her. Why is she all of a sudden acting this way?

 

She finally spoke to me in a soft yet almost faint voice, "I'm...not smart..." She closed her eyes slowly with a quiet shaky breath. I tilted my head waiting for her to open her eyes again.

 

She kept them closed for a bit before opening them again with a sigh. "I'm never smart...Everyone else around me however is...its embarrassing." I frowned a bit and pulled her closer to me.

 

"I'm stupid...so stupid..." She mumbled under her breath. I shook my head and put my arm around her shoulder. "You're not stupid Dara."

 

She sniffled quietly, "I am too..." I shook my head once again, "No." I said in a firm voice. "You're not stupid. You are smart."

 

She pulled away from me and walked to my study desk. What is she doing? She grabbed my geometry homework and attempted to do a problem but was struggling. I walked over to her and watched her. I seen her...she was really trying hard and I can see it.

 

How is this girl stupid? Well...she's not stupid. She's just not great in everything. When she finally 'finished' the problem she handed the paper to me. "See oppa? I'm stupid aren't I?"

 

I shook my head slowly in surprise. Some of the work was actually correct. I sat down in my chair at my study desk and pulled her in my lap.

 

 

~Dara's P.O.V.~

 

My eyes widen when he pulled me in his lap. What is this?? I gasp in my mind and my eyes widen in shock. Why am I in his lap?? He put one arm around me and started correcting my mistakes while explaining everything to me.

 

I glanced at him here and there while listening to him. I tilted my head slightly as I watched him complete the problem the correct way. I gasp slightly and look at the problem closer. "That's...how you do this type of problem?"

 

He chuckled and nodded with a soft smile, "Nae. It's simple isn't it?" I slowly nodded then looked at another problem. "Do this one too oppa!" He nodded and then began to explain the next one to me.

 

When he finished it, he looked at me. "Are you getting a better understanding now?" He grinned a bit and then his grin formed a bright smile at me. "Can I try one?" He gave me the pencil and pointed to a problem with a nod, "Try this one."

 

He watched me as I do the problem. I was thinking really hard trying to do this. "Ahh...what is it..." I spoke softly to myself. He smiled looking at me then back at the problem.

 

"No no," He chuckled a bit. "It equals twenty four because of when you round it." I gasp and nod while correcting it. When I finished it, he insisted I try another one. This time, I did it all by myself and I got the right answer.

 

"Is it correct oppa?" He gave me an eye smile and nodded. "Nae!" I gasp in shock and hug his neck. "Omo!! Really??" He laughed softly, "Yes really! I told you, you're not stupid." I looked at him and gave him the cutest eye smile ever.

 

"D'aaaaww!!!!" He pinched my cheeks playfully. "So cute!!" I giggled then looked back at his homework. "Omo, let me do your homework oppa! I got this!"

 

He watched me until I was half way through his homework, he took a cupcake and pressed it against my lips with a laugh. "Gottcha!"

 

I pouted and pushed his hand away. "Oppaaaa!!!" I tried to cover my mouth that's now covered in icing. "Why you did that oppa!" I playfully hit his arm making him laugh even more.

 

I grabbed a cupcake myself and smashed it on his nose. I gasped and put on an innocent look, "Oops..." I shrugged trying to make him think it was an accident. But no way did he believe me.

 

He grabbed another cupcake and then planted it on my cheek, "Revenge ohohoho!"

 

"Revenge?! I got revenge on you! You started it oppa!" I pouted and folded my arms with my face covered in icing. He just chuckled and looked back at me with icing all on his face as well.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"And this oppa, is my flower!" Minji giggled while picking a beautiful red rose from the garden in the back yard.

 

"Your halmeoni loves to plant flowers nae?" Seungri asked with a grin. She looked around a bit..."Mm..actually," She spread her arms out and chuckled. "This is my garden oppa."

 

He gasped looking at her, "It is?" He looked around at all of the pretty flowers. "Wow!" She quirked an eyebrow, "What is that shocking?" She frowned a bit and huffed.

 

He shook his head, "No no," He chuckled softly. "It's just that, its nice learning things about you Minji-ah." He grinned at her and then scratched the back of his head. "Erm...ahehe."

 

She gasped and pointed to him, "Oppa, are you blushing??"

 

"H-huh?" He tried to hide his flushed face by looking away. "No why would I be blushing?" She just continued to giggle while covering .

 

 

~Seungri's P.O.V.~

 

 

Wow...she has such an adorable giggle. She's so adorable herself! Aish...But you’re working Seungri don't be stupid. You'll be gone in a year...And you'll probably never see her again.

 

Wait why am I thinking this way? Why am I listening to Jiyong hyung's words? It's my life...Why waste any second of it? Take chances...Like my umma always said!

 

I watched her skip around her garden happily. "It's pretty nae oppa?" I followed behind her and nodded, "It is really. It’s amazing." I chuckled and face palmed, "I at growing things, I always end up killing the plants."

 

Minji's eyes widen at me then stopped to face me. She spread her arms and legs out and shouted, "Don't pass oppa! Don't hurt my beautiful flowers!" I huffed at her but she just laughed at me.

 

"Your huff is cute oppa!" Eh? My huff is cute? Since when??

 

"It is?" I quirked an eyebrow and walked with her over to the pool. She nodded with a cute expression while looking down at her reflection in the pool.

 

"What do you see oppa?" She pointed down to the water then looked at me. "I see...water?"

 

"You're sure about that?" What? Duhh...

 

I nodded and looked at the water. "Its water isn't it? Oh wait its lava." I laughed but she just hit my arm lightly, "Yah!"

 

"What's that for?" I rubbed my arm with a slight groan. She pouted then looked back at the water. I watched her gaze into her reflection quietly. After a while, I finally decided to speak.

 

"Minji?" She continued staring at the water then blinked a few times to lose her gaze. "Hmm?"

 

I was confused as I looked at her. She chuckled and then made me look closer. "People say on still water, you can gaze into your soul if you look hard and long enough."

 

"Really?" I quirked an eyebrow while leaning closer and closer to the water. She watched me closely with a smirk until her hands ended up on my back and she pushed me into the water.

 

"Aaaahh!" I shouted when I hit the water. Minji was giggling while showing lots of aegyo. "Oops oppa!" She gasped when I came to the surface. "It's not still water anymore huh?"

 

I groaned slightly and rubbed my eyes, "Why did you do that?"

 

"To prove a point..." She looked around then back at me. "A point? What point?"

 

"That's for me to know!" I blinked in confusion then began to swim closer to the edge of the pool closer to her. "Why can't I know the point? Hmm?" I quirked an eyebrow.

 

"Don't even think about it oppa!" She backed away as far as possible. I climbed out of the pool and then slowly walked towards her.

 

"Do what exactly? Throw you in the pool?" She continued backing up, "Yes exactly that!"

 

I smirked, "Do it...got it."

 

She blinked realizing I just tricked her into allowing me to throw her in. "Wait--" She gasped and then ran from me screaming.

 

I laughed and chased after her, "Yah!" She continued running away from me until I pinned her to a tree. I quickly wrapped my arms around her and lifted her off of the ground.

 

 

~Minji's P.O.V.~

 

 

I squirmed around trying to get away, "No oppa!" He laughed at me and made his way to the pool with me. "Why not? You're already wet."

 

I realized that I am and I pouted immediately, "Yah!!!" When we reached the pool, he let me down on my feet. I tried to run but he held my wrists.

 

"What are you doing??" I began to fake cry as he backed me up closer to the water. "No oppaaaa I don't want to!"

 

"You don't want to what?"

 

"Be wet! I don't want to be wet!" He grinned at me. "But you're already wet Mingkki!"

 

I pouted even more and tried to escape him but before I knew it, he had grabbed my hand and pulled me into the pool with him quickly.

 

I let out a single scream when we hit the water. He's so playful...I like this side of him. I reached the surface and looked around for Seungri. He was no were to be found. "Op-pa?"

 

Suddenly, I felt someone grabbing my legs and lifting me up. "Aah!" I screamed and Seungri had me on his shoulders in the air. He surfaced and chuckled.

 

"Oppaaaaaa ugh!" I groaned holding on as best as I could. "What are chu doing now?"

 

"Chu? D'aaaaw! That's a cute replacement for the word you. I like it!" I giggled and continued holding on to him. "You're dropping me backwards aren't chu Panda?"

 

"Yes maknae, yes indeed. Any last words?" He giggled evilly but playfully. I huffed then went into thought, "Hmm..."

 

"Well?"

 

"Can you take me shopping sometime if I survive?" I chuckled and looked down at his head. He smiled and then nodded slightly, "Of course!"

 

I beamed then squealed, "Yay!" He tried to look up at me with his eyebrows raised. "1 ..."

 

"2, 3!" I laughed and then he dropped me in the water backwards. He turned around and tried to find me under the water.

 

"Maknae?"

 

I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck from the back, "Oppa!"

 

He laughed softly and then pulled me around in front of him, "You're having fun aren't you?"

 

I smiled brightly at him and nodded, "Nae! I am! Your playful side is..."

 

"Playful?"

 

"Exactly!" I kept my smile while he returned an eye smile. I ruffled his hair a bit then chuckled disappearing under the water.

 

"Wait for oppa!" He laughed and went underwater to swim with me as well.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Aish noona..." TOP sighed as he sat down in the floor with Bom working on his project. She was right beside him working on hers as well.

 

"What?" She questioned in a confused voice. "Why are we doing our projects for class?"

 

"Umm, I'm doing it because I always do my work for school. Why are you doing yours?" He shrugged and then glanced at her, "Because you're doing your project..."

 

 

~Bom's P.O.V.~

 

 

What? He's doing his project just because I am? So he's trying to be like me...Or just trying to copy my work! I gasped and then pulled my project away from him. "What?" He asked me innocently.

 

"You're trying to copy my work!" I pointed at his forehead and hid my project from him. He blinked and shook his head, "No I'm not..."

 

"Oh really now?" I grabbed his project and looked over it. I was shocked...It was completely different. He had his own ideas going on and it looked nothing like mine.

 

What?? What is this? He's doing his project just because I am? He's not copying my work so...What's the real purpose? I handed him back his project and narrowed my eyes at him.

 

"Again, what?"

 

I shook my head at him and then sat at the edge of my bed. He nodded slowly then continued working on his project. "Why are you here?" I quirked an eyebrow at him.

 

"To help train you girls so one of you will be halmeoni's next queen."

 

"No I mean, why are you here in my room working on your project?" I continued looking down at him while waiting for an answer.

 

"What you don't want me in your room...or?" I watched him closely then he stood up with his project. "Sorry if I bothered you..." He said sadly and headed for the door.

 

Aish did I just hurt his feelings? "Wait--!!" I walked over to him and tugged his wrist back to sit on my bed. He sat next to me and quirked an eyebrow. "Hmm?"

 

"I'm sorry..." I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "I'm just weird around guys sometimes..."

 

"Why?" He kept his eyebrow raised and he looked at me. "I don't know, I guess I'm just the paranoid type." He chuckled slightly and looked away.

 

"Yah..." I pouted and folded my arms. He reached over and pinched the bridge of my nose playfully.

 

"You're weird around guys because you're paranoid?" I sighed once again and shook my head, "No that's not it..."

 

"Then what is it?" He played with his hands a bit while looking at me from the side. How am I supposed to say this? How can I bring myself back to this pain... So I just say it and get to the point. "I get nervous and...I hold my ground if you know what I mean."

 

He tilted his head and slowly began to understand. "Ahh, I understand. You don't like letting guys into your heart?" I nodded slowly and looked down with a frown.

 

"Why is this?" He put his hand on my lower back and I slowly let my eyes follow up to his. "I've...been..." I lowered my voice as much as possible to a whisper. "Hurt before..."

 

 

~TOP's P.O.V.~

 

 

She's so beautiful...Wait what? What did she just say? She's been hurt before? WHAT?! Who could hurt someone like her? Who has the nerves to actually do that to someone like her?

 

Wait what am I talking about? I barely know her. Or do I know more than I realized? Wow...How can this be? Who can hurt someone as amazing as her?

 

Aish you're doing it again Seunghyun!! I mentally slapped myself. I know nothing. I can never understand her pain...At least that's what I've been trying to convince myself.

 

I sighed and turned my body to face her more while pulling her into a hug when I seen her eyes being filled with tears. She slowly wrapped her arms around me and rested her head in my chest. How can I possibly help her with such pain? I could never even help myself when--

 

"TOP?" I focused my mind on her words and quirked an eyebrow while hugging her closely. "Nae, what is it?"

 

"Why are we...hugging?" I frowned slightly then pulled away. "Sorry..." She pulled away as well and then wiped her tears.

 

"So um..." It became awkward between us. I rubbed the back of my neck and then glanced at her. I went to speak but before I could...

 

Ring...Ring...Ring...

 

Bom grabbed her phone and answered it, "Minah!" She smiled happily and then turned her back to me talking on the phone to her best friend. "Nae!" She giggled softly and played with her hair a bit. "Ah really?" '

 

I sighed and walked out of her room taking my project with me quietly. I went to my room and closed the door behind me.

 

What is this? I don't understand this at all...I sat in the floor and tried to finish my project. But I couldn't concentrate because something she said triggered something in my head.

 

"It can't be..." I scratched my head in thought and sighed. "Maybe I'm just being delusional...I hope..."

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

~CL's P.O.V.~

 

 

I hugged Jay and waved to him when he walked away heading home himself. I was walking up the stairs while groaning a bit. Aish, my body is aching. Why is this happening again? I opened the front door and walked in.

 

When I entered the living room, I found Jiyong sitting on the couch quietly. I didn't pay him any mind and went to head for the stairs. "You're late..." He said in a cold tone.

 

I just ignored him and proceeded to the stairs. "Where were you?" He stood up and followed me. "Is that any of your business Kwon ?" He grabbed my wrist and turned me around to face him.

 

"It is my business when you are on my schedule." I laughed at him by his annoyance. "On your schedule? Who's says?" I pulled my wrist away and folded my arms.

 

"You missed training today." He glared at me and I just looked at him becoming more annoyed. Really? Does he even think I care? I already don't like him. Why is he trying to force me into something I don't want to do?

 

"Mhm...So what?" He quirked an eyebrow at me. I sighed and went to speak but then halmeoni walked in. "Hi guys!" She smiled brightly at us.

 

Jiyong looked at her and smiled as well. "Training went well I hope?" I just kept my arms folded and my mouth shut letting Jiyong answer. "Nae ma'am, it was great." She smiled even wider and then clasped her hands together.

 

"You guys should be heading to bed soon though, I have news to tell everyone in the morning." She sighed and then glanced at me and then back at Jiyong.

 

"Is something wrong halmeoni?" I quirked an eyebrow becoming curious. She ignored my question and headed out of the room, "Head to bed soon."

 

I looked at Jiyong and then narrowed my eyes, "Why didn't you tell her I ditched training?"

 

He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "It’s not going to do anything but cause drama if I told her. I don't like drama to be honest so..." I kept my eyes narrowed at him then shrugged a bit. "Well, night." I headed upstairs to my room.

 

"Yeah...night..." He said lowly watching me go up the stairs.

 

When I entered my room, I fell straight on my bed while groaning. My body is aching so badly. I just want to curl up in a ball and whine but I don't do that like Minji and Dara do...I'm stronger and tougher.

 

After a while of just lying there, I decided to get up for a glass of water. I quickly took my shoes off and put on a t-shirt and sweat pants. I headed downstairs and into the kitchen to seek my water.

 

When I went in there, I found Jiyong with his head on the table. I walked over to him and then checked the time on my phone. It was three in the morning. Why he's still not in bed and why is he asleep on here in this position?

 

I examined his facial expression. He looks rather...sad...A small frown is on his face with his forehead creased. I wanted to help him to his room...Wait ehh? Me?? Why would I want to help him? I grabbed my glass of water and then stared at him from across the room.

 

"Kwon ..." I spoke out and waited for any movement of him. He didn't budge, he just kept lying there breathing lightly and quietly. What is wrong with him? I slowly approached him again and I heard him whimper slightly, "Who...are you..." I quirked an eyebrow at his words.

 

Who is who? What's he dreaming about? I tapped his shoulder lightly but still there was no movement. I sighed and gave up because I'm not this nice type of person, or at least not anymore...

 

I went back to my room and crawled back into my bed. I groaned more and buried myself under the covers. My whole body is still aching but especially my head.

 

I held my head and whimpered lowly as I slowly felt pain in my heart. Why am I feeling like this now? I haven't felt like this in...What seems like a very long time...What is making me feel this way again?

 

I hate this feeling. It hurts so much...I hate it. I tried so hard to escape it and now it’s back again. I curled up in a ball under my covers and tried to sleep but of course that didn't happen.

 

 

 

~Jiyong's P.O.V.~

 

 

I continued sleeping in the kitchen. My body will be aching a lot tomorrow when I wake up. I clenched my fists slightly while I continued to dream. My dream it felt so...real. Like it’s a memory...

 

It is only bits and pieces of moments. I'm in them...But no one else. Wait...I see it. A strange light in front of me. I see someone walking in the light. But they're walking towards the light and not towards me. I can't tell who it is but whoever it is, I feel like I know them.

 

I have some type of feeling that I really know this person. Am I dreaming or re-living a past moment?...

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

When morning came, the girls were fussing with their halmeoni except for Chaerin who's being lazy and lying on the couch hugging a couch pillow. As Ji Yeon explained everything to them, they became even more frustrated.

 

"A kid halmeoni??" Bom shouted. "You're leaving for a business trip and leaving us with a kid??"

 

She sighed and handed her bags to the driver who then took them out to the limo. Sun Young frowned at the girls, "It'll only be for a month or so you guys....We'll be back soon."

 

"But...you're leaving us!!" Dara shouted with tears slowly forming. "You will all be fine!" Ji Yeon said and hugged each girl, giving them a kiss on their foreheads.

 

"What if something happens while you're gone though?" Minji questioned with an innocent look.

 

Ji Yeon chuckled a bit, "Nothing will happen. You all will be fine. Just keep Chae away from matches..."

 

"And pointy things..." Bom added.

 

"And...Other 'stuff'..." Miji shivered in thought. Ji Yeon just laughed and then hugged them all one last time. "Be good okay?"

 

Bom, Dara and Minji just nodded, "Arasso..."

 

"Whateva..." Chae added with a shrug. She curled up more on the couch watching cartoons.

 

"Wait...what about school halmeoni?" She gasped and became worried. She loves school and never misses school.

 

"I already talked to all of your teachers and the principal. You guys need to decide the arrangements because one or two of you need to stay home each day to watch the kid. I have already explained everything with the boys so and they're okay with it."

 

Bom shook her head and folded her arms immediately, "Not me. I'm not doing that, I'm not good with kids at all."

 

Dara gasped and smiled brightly, "Omo, me and Bae oppa can do that on some days!"

 

Minji shrugged, "I guess me and Seungri oppa can..." Ji Yeon looked at Bom, "And you and TOP arasso?"

 

"Halmeoni!!" Bom pouted as she kept her arms folded. "It’s final!" Ji Yeon shouted and groaned in frustration.

 

All heads slowly turned to Chaerin. "Wait..." Bom said. "What about her halmeoni?!" Ji Yeon shrugged, "Her and Jiyong?"

 

Minji widen her eyes and looked at her halmeoni, "Are you insane?! That kid will be dead in five seconds!" CL just laid there quietly without even looking at them. She's listening, but she doesn't care. Dara nodded in agreement to Minji and then blinked seeing Tablo walk in.

 

"Here she is!" He grinned and handed his daughter to Ji Yeon. She held her closely and then looked at the girls, "This is Haru, Tablo's daughter." Dara smiled at the little girl. Minji gave her a small eye smile while Bom just kept a straight face.

 

Tablo gasped looking at his watch, "We're going to miss the flight if we don't hurry!" Ji Yeon nodded then handed Haru to Bom. "Ehh!" Bom tried to refuse but had no choice but to take her. Ji Yeon smiled and waved to the girls, "You all will be fine! I love you all, see you soon and be good!"

 

She headed out with Tablo and Sun Young. The three girls stared back and forth at eachother and then they all eyed Haru. She quirked an eyebrow at them and gave a cute innocent look.

 

CL slowly lifted herself to sit up. She looked over at the little girl who looks like she's glowing. CL just stared at her softly without taking her eyes off of her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                           *My writers block has been cured! Thank you PandaSeungriBear!! <3

                            I tried to give you guys the longest chapter possible...Did I do well?

                                       Orz...It took me 3 and a half hours to write it xD

                        I always listen to Kpop music while writing tbh…hahaha! It inspires me ^^

                                              I tried to give everyone their P.O.V. c:

              Ooh and let me be a spoiler, I have thought of a very interesting plot for CL and Jiyong...

                                             Kekeke you'll be so wanting more once

                                     I start giving more clues and slowly bring out the plot

                                            that involves them in the future chapters!

  • Why do you guys think CL is looking at Haru this way? 
  • What's going on with Jiyong? -gasps- Ohoho Was that a dream? Or life memory? What does it mean?

                                  As usual, please give me your feedback because it

                  really helps me to know what you guys think! See you on the next chapter! <3

                                       Hmm..Btw, I'm Brooke! *^* Love you guys!*