Welcome!

The Next Queen to Be
Queen Park Ji Yeon is looking for a new queen to take over the land within the next year. She has no one from family that can take over the thrown accept her two granddaughters, Park Sandara and Park Bom. She finds it hard to choose between them because neither one of them are royalty material. There are also two other girls who live in the mansion with the Parks, Lee Chaerin and Gong Minji. She loves Chae and Minji very much so she prefers for them to call her halmeoni as well.
 
Minji's parents are also best friends with the queen and asked if the two could stay there and live with her while they are having financial and personal problems of their own. Minji and Chaerin have been living in the mansion with the Parks for about six years now.
 
Minji is sixteen years old, the youngest out of all four girls. Her cousin is Chaerin. She is afraid of almost everything. She hasn't always been afraid of things. It started when she was about eight years old when her older brother, Kang Daesung, was sent off to war. She loves her brother very much but he hasn't returned from war.
 
Many say he was killed in battle but they never found a body. A bunch of kids in school would always and scare her about every little thing until she finally just became very jumpy and skittish.
 
Lee Chaerin is seventeen years old, Minji's cousin. Her mother abandoned her at birth and Minji's parents took her in. She hates to be called Chaerin. She prefers to be called CL. She has a very bad attitude and she is very violent and mean. Minji's parents think that she acts this way due to her growing hatred on her mother.
 
She never knew her father or any of her family for that matter. No one can keep her under control and many are afraid of her. She has already been sent to jail at least twenty times in her life. Queen Park Ji Yeon worries though because Chaerin's eighteenth birthday is approaching and if she's put in jail after she becomes an adult, she won't be getting out so soon.
 
Park Sandara is the granddaughter of Park Ji Yeon and younger sister of Park Bom. She is seventeen years old and is helplessly stupid. Ji Yeon doesn't know why her granddaughter is so dumb. She has tried so many things to help her become smarter and nothing works.
 
She never did well in school. She always got bad grades even when she did try hard to make good ones. She hates being this stupid girl and wishes she could be smarter like her older sister.
 
Park Bom is the granddaughter of Park Ji Yeon and older sister of Park Sandara. She has always been the smartest girl in school. She is about to be nineteen years old and will be graduating high school soon. She plans to head off to college afterwards. She doesn't want the thrown, she never has. She doesn't think she would ever be the type of queen that her grandmother wants her to be.
 
She doesn't want that type of lifestyle. She just wants a normal life and wishes she wasn't royal at all. She can be very lazy at times and loves to eat ice cream and corn.
 
Park Ji Yeon has hired four guys to help train the girls to be better people and more royal like. They are not wealthy at all; however, she thinks they are a perfect set of guys to help train the girls because they don't ask for much money to do so. They are four guys struggling to live life to the fullest everyday just like everyone else does. Though they may not be wealthy, they still have big hearts and believe they can help these girls. The queen has asked for them to move into the mansion for the next year so they can train the girls.
 
 
 
 
 
************
 
 
 
 
 
 
Minji came running down the stair case in her pajamas while hugging her teddy bear, "Halmeoni!!!" She was screaming at the top of her lungs while in panic mode as she tried to find her grandmother. "What is it??" Ji Yeon came running from the dining room. "H-Halmeoni!!" Minji hugged her tightly and began crying in her arms. "What's wrong," Ji Yeon asked as she tried to calm Minji down. "Don't cry." She wiped her tears.
 
"C-Chaerin-ah!!" She pointed up the staircase and clinged to her halmeoni tighter. Ji Yeon sighed loudly and called for the maid. "Sun Young," She tried to pry Minji off of her. "Please come get Minji-ah." Sun Young quickly came into the room and nodded, "Yes ma'am." She helped pry Minji off of her and took her into the dining room for breakfast.
 
Ji Yeon stomped upstairs and went straight to Chaerin's room, finding her on her phone and in bed. "Lee Chaerin," She spoke in a firm voice. "What have you done this time?" Chae just ignored her and rolled her eyes as she continued to play on her phone. "Chaerin!" Ji Yeon shouted. She walked over to her and snatched her phone away from her. "I am talking to you!"
 
She sat up in her bed and glared at her, "My name is not Chaerin." Ji Yeon folded her arms and glared back. "It is the name on your birth certificate so that is the name I'm going to call you. Now what did you to do Minji this time?"
 
Chaerin extended her hand out, "Give me back my phone." Ji Yeon shook her head, "Not until you answer my question." Chaerin groaned loudly and threw her hands up, "I didn't do anything, it was Dara this time!" Ji Yeon quirked an eyebrow, "Oh really? This time huh, well what about all the other times you denied that you did something wrong? So see you just admitted you do do some things."
 
Chaerin began to laugh loudly, "Did you not hear what you just said??" Ji Yeon blinked in confusion "Eh?" She continued laughing and did the quotation marks with her hands, "Do do." She rolled over on her bed in laughter as she held her stomach.
 
Ji Yeon slowly blinked at her and hit her leg, "Get downstairs for breakfast. It's Saturday morning and the guys are coming today. And stop messing with people!" She walked out of her room and sighed. Chaerin groaned, "Ugh, those idiots are coming today...oh I can torture them." She grinned evilly then blinked. "Wait, halmeoni my phone!"
 
Ji Yeon walked into Bom's room and found it empty, "Bom-ah?" She walked over into her bathroom and found her fixing her uniform. "What are you doing?" She smiled at Ji Yeon, "I have my final exams today halmeoni." Ji Yeon face palmed, "Aish I forgot about that, the guys are coming today though."
 
Bom blinked, "But I can't miss my exams halmeoni, I told you today is my exam today." Ji Yeon nodded and sighed, "Okay, okay your studies do need to come first but at least meet with them before you go." Bom shrugged, "I will be leaving in an hour, and they won't be here before I leave."  Ji Yeon nodded, "They just might be, I invited them to come early so they can eat breakfast with us."
 
"Awe halmeoni!" Bom pouted slightly. "Why do I have to go through with this? I don't want to take over as queen. I want to go off to college and become a doctor." Ji Yeon rubbed her forehead and put her hand on Bom's shoulder, "If I don't get a new queen within the next year Choi Dong Wook will take over. Do you really want that??"
 
Bom pulled away and slowly shook her head, "You have three other girls who can be queen, go make one of them your next queen, not me." She walked out of the bathroom with a straight face. Ji Yeon sighed quietly and ran her fingers through her hair, "This will be harder than I thought." She left Bom's room and headed to Dara's.
 
"Dara?" She knocked on the door and then opened it. Dara was buried underneath her covers sound asleep. "Aish," She walked over and tugged on the blankets. "Wake up sleepy head." Dara groaned and gently popped Ji Yeon's hand. She chuckled and pulled the covers off of her. "Yah," She whispered. "Breakfast is ready."
 
"I don't want any food." Dara mumbled against the pillow that she has her face buried in. "Why not?" Ji Yeon asked as she quirked an eyebrow. "I just don't want any food," Dara shrugged and huffed, pulling her blankets back over her head. "Let me alone halmeoni."
 
Ji Yeon pulled the covers back off of her and tugged on her wrist, "Yah," She sighed. "You need to eat Dara." She groaned and sat up, rubbing her face at the same time. "The guys are coming this morning," Ji Yeon nodded with a smile. Dara blinked for a second at her then groaned loudly, "Awe halmeoni!" She flailed her arms in the air then face palmed. "What?" Ji Yeon asked.
 
Dara shook her and rubbed her eyes like a kid, "Nothing...I'll be down in a minute." Ji Yeon nodded and left her room. Dara stood up and walked to the bathroom as she put her hair up. She washed her face and then looked at herself in the mirror, "Just four more people that are smarter and better than you." She sighed and headed downstairs.
 
Bom sat down at the table and began to eat her French toast while looking over her notes one last time. "Give it back!" Minji shouted as she reached for her bacon. Chaerin stuck her tongue out at her and then popped the bacon in . "Halmeoni!" Minji pouted and folded her arms. Chaerin glared at Minji and picked up her butter knife. Minji began to whimper quietly as her eyes widen.
 
"Like that's going to hurt someone," Dara rolled her eyes as she sat down. "Shut up!" Chaerin glared at Dara and pointed the knife to her. "Ooooh scary," Dara picked up her spoon and began to eat her cereal. Minji nibbled on her remaining pieces of bacon and hugged her teddy bear. "Why do you carry this thing around so much?" Chaerin took her bear and examined it. "Chae--" Chaerin began to glare again.
 
"I-I mean CL!" Minji corrected herself as she stared at her bear. CL put the knife to the bear's throat and gasped, "Ooh this looks like fun!" Minji's eyes widen, "No!" Bom groaned loudly and slammed her fist on the table, "Do you two ever be quiet?"
Dara smirked to herself as she ate her breakfast. "I'm trying to study here!" Chaerin rolled her eyes at Bom and threw the bear back at Minji. She hugged it tightly and scooted her chair away from CL's as much as possible.
 
Dara slowly looked over to Bom's notes and quirked an eyebrow. She pointed to one of the words and asked innocently, "What does that word mean?" Bom looked at the word and then slowly blinked her eyes away, looking annoyed. "Seriously Dara? You don't know what that word means?" Dara looked at her, "If I did, I wouldn't be asking now would I?" Bom sighed, "Certified, it means you're qualified to do something." Dara gasped and nodded her head slowly..."Ooh, I see." Bom faced palmed and shook her head.
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
Youngbae stepped out of the limo and gasped as he stared up at the mansion, "Wow..." Jiyong followed behind him, then the Seunghyun's. Jiyong looked around with wide eyes, "It's so amazing." Seungri's jaw dropped when he locked eyes on the mansion, "Why can't we live like this?" Jiyong chuckled a bit, "We are going to be living like this for the next year." Seungri shook his head, "No I mean, why can't we always live like this?"
 
TOP patted his back, "Because we're not rich like these people." Jiyong hit TOP's chest, "Wealthy!" TOP groaned a bit, "What's the difference? And ouch!" He rubbed his chest. "Wealthy is a more respectful word you idiot." Youngbae tilted his head, "I really don't see it."
 
"See what?" Seungri asked as he looked at Youngbae. "How we got put up to this." TOP laughed and pointed to Jiyong, "It's all because of him." Seungri nodded and laughed along, "Yeah hyung." He nudged Jiyong's arm, making him give a disgusted look. "You guys are so dumb I swear," He fixed his clothing and then took in a deep breath. "Let's go meet our new family."
 
"Family? Tch." Youngbae rolled his eyes as he followed the rest of the guys to the front door. Seungri looked at Youngbae and sighed, "Don't ruin this hyung, we need this money." Youngbae fixed his clothing as well, "Money isn't everything." Jiyong rang the doorbell, "Said by the guy who's broke." He rolled his eyes and then waited for the door to be opened.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Aaaahhh!!!" Minji was screaming while lying on the floor with CL on top of her. "Halmeoni!!" Sun Young ran in the room seeing CL on Minji. She was yelling in her face with her fist raised. "M-Ms. Park!" Sun Young ran to CL and grabbed her wrist, trying to pull her off of her. "Ms. Park, yah!" Dara was tugging on Bom's shirt as she continued to try and get her to explain to her what another word means, "Please unnie I want to know!"
 
"You're messing up my uniform!" Bom pulled away and hissed. "There's a dictionary, find out yourself!" Dara grabbed it and stuck her tongue out, "Maybe I will!" Bom looked at her, "Good!" Dara kicked back in the chair and opened the dictionary. She tilted her head back in forth with a confused look on her face, "What are these strange markings?" Bom flipped the dictionary back around for her because it was upside down. "They're called words genius." Dara gasped and her eyes widen, "Right!" She began to read the words in the dictionary. "You need help," Bom slowly shook her head while mumbling to herself.
 
Sun Young had her arms wrapped around CL from the back, still trying to pull her off of Minji. "Ms. Park!!!" Minji was still screaming while struggling underneath her. "I told you never speak of that again!!" Chaerin was trying to pull away from Sun Young to hit Minji. Ji Yeon ran in the room and hushed the whole room, "SHHH!!!!" Everyone blinked and began to quiet down. A bright smile appeared on her face. "They're here!" Bom sighed as she fixed her clothes. CL rolled her eyes and looked away. Minji pouted as she folded her arms. Sun Young smiled and giggled quietly to herself. Dara just continued to blink at Ji Yeon, "Who's here?"
 
All heads slowly turned to Dara. She had an innocent look on her face, "What I say?" Ji Yeon face palmed and then motioned everyone up. Ji Yeon quickly headed to the door and then turned to face everyone. "Be nice now okay? Smiles, heads high, be polite!" She pointed to Chae, "Especially you missy." Chaerin popped a piece of gum in and folded her arms with her feet parted, "Angel halmeoni." She smiled sarcastically. "Not likely," Bom mumbled under her breath. "More like demon," Minji mumbled as well. "Hooray!" Dara put her hands up in the air and smiled big.
 
"What?" Ji Yeon looked at her. CL laughed at Dara, "You're so stupid oh my god." Dara frowned and pointed at the four guys in the door way. She spoke in a sad voice, "Hooray." Ji Yeon's eyes widen and then realized she had already opened the door. She gasped and then smiled, "Annyeonghaseyo!" She bowed. "Annyeong!" Each boy greeted Ji Yeon with a smile and a nice hello. "Come in, come in!" Ji Yeon stepped aside and allowed the boys in.
 
CL looked the boys up and down with a blank expression. The driver brought in their suitcases and headed upstairs with them. Ji Yeon kept a smile on her face as each boy shook her hand and introduced themselves.
 
"Kwon Jiyong imnida," Jiyong smiled and bowed a few times.
 
"Dong Youngbae imnida," Youngbae also smiled and bowed.
 
"Choi Seunghyun imnida," TOP grinned and bowed.
 
Seungri was standing still in one spot and bit his lip. Jiyong blinked and nudged his arm. Seungri gasped a bit then bowed a few times, "L-Lee Seunghyun is the name!" He nodded. "I-I mean imnida!" Youngbae slowly looked away with an annoyed facial expression.
 
Ji Yeon chuckled and smiled at the boys, "Two Seunghyun's?" They nodded at her and Seungri spoke out, "Just call me Seungri ma'am." Ji Yeon nodded, "Nice to meet you all! I am Park Ji Yeon and this is my granddaughter, Park Bom." Bom gave a soft smile and waved at the boys, "Annyeong." TOP looked at her and he went into a daze with a small grin on his face.
 
"And this is my other granddaughter, Park Sandara," She pointed to Dara. Dara waved with both hands and smiled cutely, "Hello!" Taeyang's eyes widen slightly at her beauty. He smiled and waved back to her in a cute way.
 
"This is our adorable maknae Gong Minji," She pointed to her and she shyly waved to the boys. "Hi..." Seungri locked eyes with Minji's and parted his lips.
 
"And this is Lee Chaerin," She pointed to her and CL just stood there. Dara leaned a bit forward to the boys, "She hates to be called that." Bom nodded in agreement with Dara, "Just call her CL for safety." Seungri quirked an eyebrow. "Safety?" Minji nodded slowly, "She's evil oppa." Jiyong looked at CL and kept a blank expression. He raised one hand in the air and waved a bit, "Hey CL." She just looked back with a blank expression as well, "Sup?"
 
Ji Yeon put her hand on Sun Young's shoulder and smiled. "And this is our wonderful maid, Park Sun Young." She smiled at the boys and waved, "Annyeonghaseyo!" The boys flashed her a sweet smile and waved to her. Ji Yeon looked at the boys and smiled as well, "It's so nice to have you all here!" Jiyong nodded, "Thank you so much for having us." The three other boys nodded and agreed, "Nae." Ji Yeon gasped a bit and jumped slightly, "Breakfast is in the dining room, I'm sure you boys must be hungry?" They all nodded and began to follow the girls into the dining room.
 
Bom grabbed her backpack and her notes then gave Ji Yeon a quick hug, "Bye halmeoni. Wish me luck!" She hugged her back and smiled, kissing her head. "Nae, hwaiting!" She put her fist in the air and Bom waved heading out. TOP quirked an eyebrow and leaned over to Dara, "Where's she going?" Dara sat her glass down, "Hmm? Oh unnie has final exams today."
 
"Ahh," He nodded and ate his breakfast. Jiyong kept glancing over at CL but she paid him no attention. Youngbae leaned over and whispered, "Someone catching your eye already?" Jiyong pushed him over a bit and hissed while shaking his head. Seungri was in a daze with his elbow up on the table and his chin resting on his knuckles.
 
He was staring at Minji with a cute expression. Minji blinked and hugged her teddy bear in fear. Jiyong looked over at him and kicked his foot under the table. "Ouch!" Seungri glared at Jiyong. "What's that for?" Jiyong eyed him and then looked at Minji, shaking his head. Seungri wiggled his finger at Jiyong then got in the same position again to watch Minji. Youngbae laughed softly under his breath as he watched him. Jiyong face palmed and shook his head slowly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*First chapter!!! <3 <3 I made it as long as possible c: Please subscribe and comment your thoughts! -puppy eyes- I hope you all are liking the story so far and I hope you all continue to read! ^_^
 
This is for one of my readers whose screen name is cipluk. He/she has wanted long chapters in my previous stories; well this story has long chapters just for you cipluk! <3 *