Hers

Luhan and Dara

Dara nudges at Bom to stop laughing. She can see how embarrassed the younger boy is and she herself has been feeling shy upon seeing the subject of their conversation at her midst.

He really is more doe-like in person, she observed.

"I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be rude but can you come with me?" Bom, still in a fit of giggles, drags Luhan before the latter could even squeak out a reply. Dara was left speechless.

What was that?

Dara returns to their table. She picks on the crumbs of cake left on her plate. 

The café still looks like it was taken out of the set of a romantic movie except for the muted hue of the atmosphere which now has splashes of vibrant and energetic colors in them. It finally touches Dara's heart.

Dara grins without even noticing.

At the other aside of the café, Luhan was sweating up a storm. Bom hauled him to the shared wash area which was sandwiched between the ladies' and men's restrooms.

"I'm sorry to have dragged you in here but I'm just trying to save you from a much larger embarrassing situation." she launches.
 
When Luhan continues to appear puzzled, Bom whispers, "You forgot to zip your fly."

Luhan stood there shell-shocked for an entire second before he raced for the men's restroom.

Bom enters the ladies' restroom with knowing smile on her face. Well, that Luhan kid turned out to be an interesting character.

 

Minzy bursts out laughing. 

Back at their dorm, Bom did not waste time to tell Minzy and Chaerin about the encounter she and Dara had with an EXO member. She chose not to disclose Luhan's name though just in case Chaerin goes hunting for that poor boy's innocent soul.

"What did you see?" Chaerin asks curiously. She didn't laugh like Minzy did.

"Huh?"

"What did you see behind those zippers so many prepubescent kids want to open?" Chaerin asks again. A smirk is evident on her face now.

Bom screams just like-- how Bom screams. "You ert!" she starts chasing the "erted" leader with a pillow. Minzy just looks on. The neighbors are going to come knocking again, as usual.

Dara overhears the screaming from her room. She smiles contentedly. 

Everything is where it should be.

She takes out her phone and starts her usual lurking on ALL the social networking sites she's signed up on. 

It took hours before she could finally tuck her phone away. The dorm has become silent now and her clock reads 1:00 am. She has to sleep.

"LuDara" Dara whispers smiling before closing her eyes. 

At one in the morning, Luhan is still wide awake.