Her

Luhan and Dara

"Wow! Your Instagram account is in chaos."

Dara barely glances at Bom who was languidly seated opposite her on a discreet café in Samchungdong before turning her eyes back at the floor to ceiling glass windows. The songstress continues to scroll at the comments posted on Dara's account.

It may be because it was a weekday and most people are out for work or for school but the customers of the café were sparse. Outside it was drizzling and the muted tip tap of the droplets were creating an unlikely duet with the calm instrumentals playing inside the café. This could be a set for a romantic movie, Dara concluded.

"Dara-yah, the sasaeng fans of EXO are out to get you again. Some are even demanding that you follow one of the members who apparently followed your account." Bom broke through her reverie.

"He's probably your fan." Bom continues on, eyes still locked on her phone.

"Heol! This kid had the gall to follow you but not CL, Minzy or even moi?! He just earned himself a place in my Dara's fanboys' blacklist" Bom adorably mutters.

An EXO member followed her? "Chanyeol-ssi?"

"Nope, this kid's name is Luhan. I don't know much about him. I'll probably ask Channie for more information."

"By the way, he's asking for your number." Bom takes a piece of Dara's strawberry cake.

"Luhan-ssi?"

"No, Chanyeol-ssi is asking for your number but he sounded more like he was begging me for it to be honest. He has this puppy crush on you. Are you going to eat that?"

Dara shakes her head and pushes her plate to Bom.

"I'll give him your number but don't tell Chaerin okay or else I'll get scolded for pimping you out again."

Dara laughs at this. 

The misty rain has ceased and a ray of sunlight is creeping through the glass windows. The atmosphere still feels romantic but it does not reach Dara.

Bom continues to munch on her cake and is now eyeing the muffins Dara ordered out of whim. Dara hands it to her before Bom could even say anything. The latter grins at her.

"Also, I will send a warning to that Luhan kid that if he wants to get to know you he'll have to pass through me." 

Dara shrugs but nonetheless checks her Instagram account and true enough there are quite a few people asking her to follow an account with a username called "luexolu". She clicked the username and the application instantly directs her to the owner's Instagram page. 

Cute face, she thought.

"He looks a little girly don't you think?" Dara said out loud to Bom.

Dara hears a loud thump from behind her. When she looks to check the source of the noise, she sees a man with his back to her and sitting just a table away from them. He has his arms drooped at his sides and his head slumped on the surface of the table.

Weird guy.

Dara takes a sip of her coffee. Bom continues to eat the pastries. The guy rubs his injured forehead.