Saturday Morning

Nothing Out of the Ordinary

Minho looked up from the pile of narratives and essays that were lain out before him when he heard the key being slid into the lock. He glanced at the watch on his wrist, one that his boyfriend got for him last Christmas, and frowned slightly when he noticed it was way past what they normally considered as being late coming home from work. The older man came in and his eyes widened when he noticed him sitting at the dining room table. He flashed an apologetic smile before shrugging off his coat and placing it on the back of the chair before him. 

 

He walked around the table and gently kissed his boyfriend's cheek. "I'm sorry I'm so late Baby."

 

Minho just smiled warmly and stood up to warm his arms tight around the older man. The man seemed to sag against his hold; letting out a deep sigh and nuzzling his cheek against his soft shirt. "Welcome home Jinki." 

 

Minho could feel how exhausted the older man was as his tense muscles tried to relax as he moved tighter in the embrace. "Why did I ever want to work with numbers all day?" He heard the older man mumble, and he just softly pressed a kiss on his hair and hugged him tighter against him.

 

"Because they don't talk back like people." Minho replied softly as he released the older man and smiled softly. "Come on, lets get you something to eat. I bet you're starving."

 

"I am!" Jinki whined as the younger man lead him toward the nearby kitchen. "Jonghyun ate my lunch again."

 

The taller of the two frowned deeply at the other's pout. "I thought he was allergic to chicken."

 

Jinki shrugged as he plopped himself up on the stool and laid his head flat against the cool marble counter top. Minho went and pulled out the plate he had made earlier in the evening and placed it into the microwave. He then leaned against the counter looking at Jinki as the man mumbled,"It doesn't matter. He'd eat it. He even ate the lunch I ordered in. He caught it before it made it to me." 

 

Minho pushed over the plate and a pair of chopsticks before sitting across from him. He sat his chin on the top of his hands, and gazed over at his boyfriend as the man sleepily ate his food. Jinki flicked his eyes over at him every so often, and each time a small smile would form on the corners of his lips. 

 

But then there was a moment where Jinki placed his chopsticks on the napkin next to his plate and looked at the younger man fully. A wide, loving smile spread across his face as he gazed at him. Minho blushed slightly and asked softly, "What?"

 

Jinki just shook his head gently and continued to smile. "You're just really beautiful Baby."

 

Minho ducked his head, turned away from the counter and tried to busy himself with getting himself a drink. "Just eat the food goofball."

 

When he happened to look over at the older man Jinki wiggled his eyebrows, "I'm yours tho." Minho rolled his eyes and chucked an ice cube over at him. To hell with those stupid essays and narratives. Those could be graded Sunday. He really enjoyed watching the older man. Jinki had certain things that he did without even knowing he was, and they made Minho's heart lurch an d thump harder in his chest. He liked how the man's adams apple bobbed, how he his lips slowly after every couple bites, and he really liked it when the man would look over at him and smirk at him; that smirk was always his undoing no matter what. When Jinki moved to place his empty place in the sink he moved over to wrap his arms tight around his waist and gently kiss the back of his neck. The older man gasped softly as the younger man pressed against him. "Minho." 

 

"It's been awhile you know." Minho's voice was an octave deeper it seemed; breathless and soft as his fingers worked open a couple of the older man's dress shirt buttons. Neither really understood how the simple thing of watching one eat or eating could switch to this. 

 

"I'm an old man." Jinki said softly, biting his lip and trying to stop his voice from giving the fact he really enjoyed feeling the man against him, "I don't have the stamina I used to."

 

"Bull." Minho hissed softly as he continued to those buttons. "You should take me into that bedroom," He turned the man around and gently on his neck as he popped the last button open; pushing the fabric out of the way and running his hands over the slightly toned flesh, "Spread me over those sheets," His hands lowered to gently grasp the man's , as he smirked playfull with their foreheads pressed together. "I know you want to." His tongue s out and ran over the older man's bottom lip, and Jinki groaned slightly. 

 

He was tired, and all he wanted to do was go lay down in their bed and sleep; at least that's what he planned to do one the elevator ride up here, but now with Minho almost begging for it the thought of sleep was the last thing on his mind. 

 

When Minho pressed his palm rough against him it was like it snapped everything into place, and before the younger man knew it he was being lifted onto the counter and Jinki was pressing himself between the man's spread legs. 

 

Minho pushed his fingers through the older man's chocolate brown hair, pulling him into a rough kiss. He felt Jinki's fingers pushing under the waist band of his pajama pants, but they never got to succeed it their mission. He was being picked up and carried out of the kitchen. He wrapped his legs around the older man's waist, and continued to , bite, his lips. He was laid down against something plush, but he knew it wasn't their bed; for it had been a little too fast to make it back there. 

 

Jinki made quick work of the man's pajama pants and boxers; the younger man lifting up a little so he could pull them off before tossing them behind him. A moment later he was attacking his mouth once again. Minho figured he was on the couch, especially when he felt the remote pressing into his thigh. 

 

"Is spreading you here fine too?" Jinki panted as he worked off his own pants; the younger leaving marks all down his neck. Minho didn't get to respond; his words were caught in his throat the moment Jinki wrapped his cool fingers around his . "I'm going to spread you good too."

                                                                                                       ------- 

When the other man groaned as he woke up Jinki softly chuckled and pulled the man closer. Minho cracked one eye open and gazed up at him for a moment before closing it and snuggling closer. "Just go back to sleep Baby." 

 

Minho hummed, nuzzling his cheek against the man's chest. "Was the plan~"

 

Jinki pressed his lips softly against his forehead and sighed contently. Saturdays were his favorite, because they usually spent the entire day in bed cuddling; only getting up to go get food from the kitchen. Minho was very like a fluffy teddy bear come Saturday mornings, because usually he was wore out the night before. Jinki gently ran his fingers over the man's back; moving them in small circles that made the man hum. "I love you."

 

"Wuv you too." Minho mumbled, already half asleep, as the older man held him close.

 

He loved Friday nights, because it was the one night he could almost guarantee they would be with each other fully, but it was the morning after he really looked forward to. Minho was so calm and relaxed then, all stress from his job and life off his shoulders. Long eyelashes fluttering against soft tan cheeks. 

 

Yeah. Saturday mornings were the best.