School: Day 1

Dream Boy

 

NOTE: THIS WILL CONTAIN PROFANITY(aka bad words)

School: Day 1

         Yesterday was a great day hanging out with Kris and Luhan. Your uniform and books were already sent to your house and ready for today. Seoul Performing Arts High School. Seems like a nice school. You took out the uniform from the box. It was a yellow mustard color with a navy outline. The collar had a a navy bow tie with a badge that said "SOPA."

This is such a cute uniform. You hurried into your uniform and fixed your hair in a pony tail with low curls. You look at the full mirror, Yep I'm ready. You putted your books into your backpack and headed out your room. 

   "Good Morning, Lila, breakfast is in the kitchen," your maid said as she entered your room. 

   "Thank you," you replied as you rushed down the stairs. Before you could reach the kitchen Luhan handed you a slice of bread and an apple. "I know you don't want to see father to end up ruining your happy mood," Luhan said before you asked anything.

    "We better get going before we have to put our hands up if we're late," Luhan explained with a smirk, "we are going to walk there." Your eyes shot wide open. Walk to school. Have they ever heard of school buses? 

    "Okay number one rule is to stay with me only," Luhan said as you both stopped at the crosswalk.

    "What about Kris?" you asked with concern. You knew Kris more than Luhan. 

    "Ok, it's only because you know him," Luhan replied.

    "Rule number two, you need to sit with me in class, so I can translate. Since I know Chinese pretty well," Luhan said as if he praised himself.

     "What about Kris, Lay, or Tao? Plus Kris knows English, he can help me," you said looking forward.

     "Fine..." Luhan said with an annoyed tone.  She is stubborn. 

@8:30am

      "Here we are, Lila, Seoul Performing Arts High School," Luhan said while looking at the building. Luhan brought you along to the front office to sign you up for class even when Luhan might as well pressure you into taking the same classes as him.

     "Hello Lila, which classes would you like to enroll?" the lady asked in Korean while she started to fill out a form as she handed you a list of classes. 

You looked at Luhan, so Luhan translated.

Hm, I have always wanted to sing and play the piano.

     "You can choose 2 for now and try out the classes to see if you like it," the lady again said in Korean then Luhan translated.

The time was 8:45am, oh  I'm going to be late for class, you looked at Luhan and said, "Um Luhan, I don't want to be late."

     "Silly girl, this isn't Canada. School starts at 9:30, so you can take a tour around the school. Make sure you meet me back at the entrance door," Luhan explained as he handed you a map.

You looked up and down on the map. Why did Luhan give me a Korean one. You texted Kris to see if he was at the school.

@LilaS: Hey Giant, are you at school. cause now i'm lost.

Kris took out his phone and saw your text.

@Galaxy_00: Yeah I'm at the library.

@LilaS: ohhhh, i'm going to take a little tour around the school maybe during lunch. i'm going into you class btw.

@Galaxy_00: Ahh be safe ok? I'll be there are 9:15.

You started to walked around the school. Since no one was around, you put on your earphones as you followed the path of map.  You came along to a bench outside. You sat there for a while listening to 2ne1's Hate You. You checked your time and it was 9:10. Oh crap... You ran into a bunch of other students as you tried to find the path to your hall. Good thing I checked where my classroom was first. As you ran, you hit someone really hard that made you fall to the ground. Ouch. 

You got stood and bowed and said, "Oh, I'm sorry." You looked up to the person you bumped. Wait... I've seen him before... 

    "Oh, I'm sorry," the boy said with a cute accent as he tried to speak English, "your English is really good." That made you giggle, but you quickly walked into your classroom before he heard you. And strange enough, the boy enter tha classroom too. Oh lord... Once you walked in the room, you were searching for Kris or Luhan. Then you found Kris in the middle column at the back of the class while Luhan 2 rows infront of him. Kris walked up to the classroom with a few girls gasping in the sight of him. He explained to the teacher about you as an exchange student. 

     "Annyeonghaseyo, Lila imnida," you introduced hoping your pronouce the words right.

     "Annyeong, Lila," the class said as a group. The teacher directed to you to sit next to Kris. A boy had sat next to Luhan to give up his seat for you. 

      "Gomawo," you said while doing a slight bow. He nodded. When Kris translate for you, a lot of other students (especially the girls) looked in your direction. You couldn't help it but hide your face from embrassment. Oh how I wish I can to one of the classes I chose. At the end of the period, you quickly asked Kris some Korean so you don't look like an idiot. 

      "Annyeonghaseyo, Baekhyun imnida. I hope you remembered me," a boy said with his face really close to yours.

You blushed a bit, and Baekhyun smiled. Kris nudge him to back off and glared at him. It was free period. Should I stay in this classroom or walk around the school? It won't hurt to walk around the school for some fresh air. You stood up from your seat and told Kris where you were going. As soon your footsteps faded away, all the Exo members came straight towards Kris.

     "How come we didn't know she was coming to this school," Baekhyun asked.

     "Cause I didn't want all of your to stalk her," Kris said as he took out his phone. 

     "Who is she, hyung?" a boy asked who looked confused.

     "Her name is Lila, she introduced herself. Didn't you hear, Chanyeol?" Xiumin replied.

     "I was worried about my homework I didn't listen," Chanyeol said with open eyes. Lila, she seems cute. 

Once you reached outside...

It feels nice to breath the fresh air. Oh geez, I'm hungry. That bread didn't give me enough energy. You searched your pocket for any change. Nope. I should ask Kris. You quickly walked to the class and peeked your head throught the door.

        "Um, Kris, do you have any money for some food, or do you have any food?" you asked with a cute smile. Kris gave a shrug. Man. "Gege, do you have any food?" you asked with a cute tone. Luhan didn't have any food. You frown. You started to walk back then a boy called your name.

        "Lila, I have some food," a boy with dark circled said as he handed you a bag of cookies. You eyes shot open. 

        "Thank you! What was your name again?" you asked politely as you started to munch on the cookies.

        "Oh my name is Tao," he replied. Now you remeber him.

        "Nice to meet you," you said. Wow, he can speak mandarin. 

        "Your Chinese is very good," Tao complemented. You blushed. You started to ask Kris with help on your homework before the next class started. 

        "Ah, we almost forgot to introduce you to Chanyeol," Kris said as he point to a tall guy, "Chanyeol-ah, introduce yourself." You stared at him and realized it was the guy you bumped into.

       "Annyeonghaseyo, Chanyeol imnida," the boy said with a deep voice.

      "Annyeonghaseyo, Lila imida," you replied. Ugh, where have I seen him before. I need to learn Korean, seriously it's getting harder by the minute. The next class came, and Kris went up to explain to the teacher about you. Throughout the rest of the next 3 classes, Kris translated every word the teacher and you had. Finally came lunch. Yes, finally. The time I have been waiting for. You rushed throughout the door until someone pulled your arm. 

         "Hang on little princess, you don't even know where the cafeteria is," Kris said as he wait for his friends to come along.

         "Hey! I'm hungry! Let go, I know where it is," you snapped at him. You reached the line and saw today's menu. Wow, steak and fries, ohh dumplings, umm maybe fried chicken, definitely not pizza, umm a hamburger. After staring at the menu for 10 minutes, you decide to try out the dumplings. Woahhhh, this looks delisous. You took your tray of dumplings and decided to find a seat. You stood and froze at the scene of so many people at a table. I'll just go sit outside. You walked to the place you had started off your day. Then you saw someone who took the seat. Man, that is like the only place I know. You saw the face of the person, Chanyeol. 

        "Chanyeol, um..," the words couldn't come out since you didn't know Korean and push you were like 10 feet away from him. You pointed at the space next to Chanyeol and he nodded. She doesn't know Korean that much. You started to eat your dumplings one by one with no expressions. Chanyeol looked at you with an odd look. 

        It was akward between you and Chanyeol. I wish Kris was here, I don't know any Korean. When you were done eating, you tapped Chanyeol on the shoulder who was falling asleep. 

         "Where were you?" Kris asked as you entered the classroom.

         "Since I didn't know where to sit, I went outside," you replied as you headed towards your seat taking out your homework. Kris held back his temper and sat back down.  Chanyeol walked backed to his seat and took a quick nap before class starts. 

         3 periods passed by pretty quickly, and you didn't understand a single word but "Hello." You told Kris he doesn't have to translate, because you didn't want him to get in trouble. The next period was Music Class. Yes, finally. You followed behind Kris when the bell runged. Once you were near the border of the class and hallway, you froze. You heard the noises of many students. How am I going to enter? They are going to all stare at me. Kris already entered the classroom, and didn't realized you stop.

       Baekhyun came up behind you and whisper, "Are you ok? " Wait, ah it means are you ok. Thank god I watched some Korean dramas. You gave a fake smile and node, but you didn't move an inch.  "Aish, it's ok," Baekhyun said as he gave a slight push. You felt his arms on your shoulders that sent  chills down your spine. 

       "AH," Baekhyun screamed. You accidently punched him in the stomach. Oh god... why do I have these reflexes. You decided to walk into the class room while pulling Baekhyun's wrist. Some of your classmates went up to Baekhyun to see if he was ok. You kept you head down for most of the class time. The teacher decided to start a small talent show with classmates. The class cheered for Chanyeol to start off the stage. Chanyeol... I wonder what he's good at. You slowly tilted your head to be able to see him. Someone started off with a beatbox, and Chanyeol started to rap. You couldn't believe how amazing he was. What... it can't be. Why do I butterflies in my stomach. 

        "Yah, I can rap better than him right, Lila?" Kris asked turning towards you. 

        "Of course...," you said very quietly.

        "You should go sing, Lila, " Kris nugded, "I know you can sing better than me." 

        "No...I'm too scared to even stand there," you replied while looking back at the ground. 

Once Chanyeol finished his rap, Baekhyun went up next. He sanged "Old Song" from what Kris said. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuSgchp16x0(click it to hear baekhyun sing) You were mesmerized by his amazing singing. Baekhyun was done singing, and the teacher asked who wanted to be next. No one raised their hand, so the teacher had to choose someone. 

        "Lila, may you perform for us?" the teacher politely asked. You just nodded your head when you didn't understand what she said. She motioned you to come down. You though she wanted you to choose someone, then she handed you a mic. What... You looked around the group of people, and you signaled Kris for help. He just acted out to sing for us. Your eyes were in fear. You looked straight down. Kris and his friends cheer for you. Oh great...um... what song do I know? Ah, I could sing "Open Arms." You cleared your throat to signal that you were reading.

         "Lying beside you, here in the dark. Feeling your heart beat with mine..." you started to sing. When you were done, you looked up and saw all the jaws dropped of the students. Everyone cheer in amazement. "Wow daekbak," Baekhyun said as you walked to your seat. School was over, and you couldn't wait to go home. Luhan took you to the park, and gave you a snack to eat.

         "How was your first day?" he asked while taking a bite of the sandwich.

         "It was nice, I really wished I understood Korean," you replied while you were finishing your last bite. After a walk around the park, you both walked home in silence. You ran to your room and took out your phone once you entered the door. 

@LilaS: Kris, can you come over to help with my homework?

@Galaxy_00: Sorry I can't, I have to leave for practice. 

You frowned at the sight of "Sorry".

@LilaS: Ok, don't over work yourself. 

Luhan is the only one that can help me right. You tiptoed towards his room. *Knock*

           "Um, Gege, can you help me with my homework?" you whispered.

           "Sorry, I can't. I have to go practice." he replied. Why is everyone practicing for what? 

           "Ok, I'll try my best then," you said as you headed back to your room.  *Knock* you heard from your door. 

           "Hm," you asked.

           "Here are my notes, I translate them into Chinese. You can read them, right?" Luhan said as he handed a binder. You looked through it and nodded. Luhan also handed a tranlated version of all your homework. 

           "The teacher gave me these," he said with a smile.

           "Thank you, gege!" you replied. I know I can finish my homework now.

2 hours later...

           "OH MY GOD, what is this, " you yelled as you read the paper. "This doesn't make any sense," you complained as you reread Luhan's notes. You only managed to finish your Language B, Science, and History homework. You only had Language A and Math. You finished one fourth of Math, and only the two questions from Language A. Language A = Korean LA & Language B = English You ran your hand through your hair. I don't understand Korean, and the Math is something I haven't gone over in Canada. Luhan's notes for math was just doodles of random pictures. 

@11:30 am

         "I GIVE UP," you yelled. You went to change into your PJs and night routine. You headed for bed, and saw the picture of your mom. Goodnight mom, I miss you. You turned off the light as you slowly drifted to sleep. 

Dream...

  You heard a beautiful music box playing. You saw a car coming towards you. You heard sirens, and the voice of Kris saying, "It's going to be ok." 

 

 

 

 

 

Well, here is chapter 7. Sorry for not updating. I kind of got lazy, then about Kris. I feel like writing a story about him. Please subscribe! Thank you chingus. I hoped you liked it. Bye bye~ -GalaxyStar1

 

(I DO NOT OWN THESE PICTURES, SOME FROM BAEKHYUN'S INSTAGRAM @baekhyunee_exo)