Memories...My brother...

Dream Boy

                       

Memories & My Brother

 

  "Hey Kris! I need to go now," you explained as you walked out the door. A limo was outside of your house. Great... You turned facing the your home. I'm going to miss you mama

        As you approach the airport, you were texting goodbyes to your friends. Did I make the right chose? Will umma be happy? 

       "Miss Seo, you have arrived" the driver said while holding the door. After all the precdures, you finally got to find your seat on the plane. You loved the window seat no matter what. When mama and I travel on vacation..... You held back your tears once you stopped your thought. Your mom knew everything about you. She knew when you were mad, happy, or sad. I bet father doesn't know a single thing about me. Just my name Lila. 

       Throughout the whole flight, the only thing you thought about was when father left you and your mom. 

10 years ago...

   "Mei Mei, why is mama and baba yelling?" your older brother asked while covering his ears. Both you and your brother couldn't sleep because of all the noise your mother and father made. 

    You silently walked down the stairs, and you started to hear the words clearing coming from your parents.

   "YOU ARE JUST GOING TO LEAVE ME AND LILA ALONE HERE!" you heard your mom yell. It frighten you, but you continued to listen.

   "I'M GOING FOR A FEW YEARS! I'M BRINGING MY SON WITH ME!" your dad yelled back.

   "YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE HIM LIKE THAT!" you mom screamed back with tears in her eyes. 

The fear in you eyes started to grow. You never heard your mom yell before until that day. You sneaked back into your room where your brother was.

    "Gege... I'm scared...." you whispered to your brother.

    "It's ok, you can stay here with me" your brother replied making room for you on his bed. The next morning was something you have never forgotten since it happened.

   "Wake up Luhan" your dad whispered as he started to pull your brother's clothes into his suitcase. 

   "What do you want? It's a Saturday." your brother moan pull his sheet over his head. Your dad yanked your brother's arm.

   "OUCH!! What is wrong with you?" your brother yelled. The noised caused you to wake up from a dream of your mom gone. 

   "We have to leave NOW!" your dad replied.

   "Where?" as your brother pulled backed his hand from your father's grip.

   "Korea." your father stated quickly while dragging your brother out the door.

Your mom came out from her room yelling, "YOU CAN'T TAKE LUHAN!!" She ran pulling your father. But, it was too late. Luhan was already in the car.

Luhan....my brother....

 

 

 

 

So, here is my second chapter. :D Didn't expect Luhan to be part of this story right?  It's short again /.\, but this is my VERY FIRST fan fic. Please Subscribe. :)Bye Bye - Galaxy1

( I DO NOT OWN THE GIF)