zenlovers - Yoon Jinri & Soohyun (U-KISS)

Wishes & Dreams . (U-KISS_ME's Kpop oneshot request collection~ :D)

Jinri POV

“Jinri-ah!” My best friend, Minnie called as she walked up to me.

“Morning, Minnie.” I yawned, and she rolled her eyes.

“Why are you always tired? Aish~ Sleep earlier!” Minnie giggled and hit my head playfully.

“Everyone’s like this, it’s totally normal.” I scoffed, and she shrugged. Seriously, my best friend and I are complete opposites. The only thing we have in common… Is probably liking KPOP.

“SOOO, DID YOU SEE THAT CUTE VIDEO OF U-KISS YESTERDAY?!” Minnie asked excitedly.

I could feel the tiredness escaping from my body as she asked that question. “YEEES! OH MY GOSH, SOOHYUN’S SO CUTE. SOSOSOSOSO AWESOME. NO JOKE.”

“I know right! His voice makes me melt~” She sighed dreamily. “I wanna marry him one day!”

I chuckled. “ME TOO! But… Dream on, Minnie. It’s never going to happen. And besides, he’s MINE.”

“NO. HE’S MINE.”

“MINE.”

“SOOHYUN’S MINE!”

“… HE’S MINE MINNIE, NOW SHUT UP, I’M TIRED.” I smirked, knowing I’ve won. Minnie gives up too easily. She pouted, and huffed. “Fine, meanie Jinri. Hey, do you want to go to karaoke today?”

I blinked. “Today after school?” she nodded. “Yeah! There’s nothing to do anyways…”

“Sure, meet me at my locker?”

Minnie did an ‘OK’ sign. “For sure!”

 

~After school~

“OH MY GOD I’M SO SORRY JINRI I CAN’T GO.” Minnie cried as she ran up to me at my locker spot.

“Eh? Why not?”

“I just remembered I had a dentist appointment today…” Minnie sighed. “I’m REALLY sorry, let’s go tomorrow, okay?” she had a pleading look in her eyes.

“Aish, you asked me to go and now you’re ditching me?” I rolled my eyes. “Real nice of you, Minnie.”

“I said I’m sorry! I’ll buy you food tomorrow okay?” Minnie pouted, and I gave in. “Fine, call me later, kay?”

Minnie nodded, going back to her cheerful self. “Okay! Bye Jinri!”

I sighed after watching her figure turn around the corner. What am I supposed to do now? … Guess I’ll just go to karaoke by myself? No big deal.

 

~In the Karaoke room~

3RDPERSON POV

“Aisshh, so many artists to choose from! Let’s sing a guy group song….” Yiou muttered to yourself. “Bigbang… DBSK… FT ISLAND…. Infinite… SHINee… Super Junior…  AH! FINALLY! U-KISS!” (A/N: LOL to show that the artists were in alphabetical order xD)

“… Now to choose a song. Man Man Ha Ni? Mmm… Let’s choose one where MY Soohyun sings a lot. OHHH! SOMEDAY!” You giggled happily, and pressed the button.

You started singing along to the music enthusiastically. You might have been a lethargic person most of the time, but when it was something relating to Soohyun, you became totally high.

  

Sometimes hit, sometimes miss, it’s always like that

Just do it right tomorrow, it’s just a small mistake

Sometimes bottom, sometimes top, sometimes number 1
Getting 1st place, you can only go down

Without it, just live without it
It’s just greed you have before you win it oh

Your suffering now is a sign of your hard work
Everybody knows you tried
Everybody knows it’s alright

You get some right, you get some wrong
Although tiring there will be days to smile
When you fall down, when you get up
Although tiring, there will be days to smile, eventually a day to smile will come

 

 

~Outside Jinri’s karaoke room~

“Yaaay! We haven’t came to karaoke in so long!” Dongho, being the cute maknae he was, cheered.

“Yeah, FINALLY get a day off!” Kiseop sighed happily.

“Why is our karaoke room so far today, aish~” AJ nagged.

“Well, maybe there are just a lot of people here today.” Kevin rolled his eyes.

“We should be VIPs, geez.” Hoon complained.

“Stop complaining you guys, I’m tired.” Eli groaned at the childish behaviour the U-KISS members had.

Soohyun was the only one who didn’t say anything, because he seemed to be…  Listening to something?

“Hyung, we’re at our room… Are you coming in?” Dongho asked cutely.

Soohyun shook his head slowly. “Wait, you guys go sing first, I’m going to the uh… Washroom for a sec.”

Dongho shrugged. “Okay hyung, be back quickly!”

Soohyun nodded, and Dongho went into the room. Soohyun looked around frantically. ‘Where is that voice coming from? She… She’s singing our song… Someday…’ he thought.


 
If it’s separation, just let her go
She might show lying tears, maybe it wasn’t destiny
People who have to go, just go
Sure being next to them it might happen oh


Being tired right now
It’s just evidence of your love
Everybody knows you tried Everybody knows it’s alright

You get some right, you get some wrong


 

Soohyun listened to the voice carefully, and tried to follow where it was.  He turned around, and walked the direction away from his own karaoke room. He closed his eyes, trying to focus, and find where the voice was.

 

Although tiring there will be days to smile
When you fall down, when you get up
Although tiring, there will be days to smile, eventually a day to smile will come
The past is the past is the past
Previous memories
It’s the past

 

He had stopped in front of a closed door. ‘It’s here. The voice… It’s coming from here.’ He thought excitedly, and slowly opened the door, trying his best not to make a sound. He peeked in, and saw the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. A beautiful girl with a beautiful voice, singing a beautiful song.



The long painful days
The Past is the past is the past
The days to forget you~

Everybody wins sometimes
Everybody knows you lose some

 

Soohyun couldn’t resist his urge anymore, and began to sing along with you. Since you had a microphone, your voice was louder, and you couldn’t really hear his, so you didn’t notice that Soohyun was behind you in the karaoke room the whole time.



You get some right, you get some wrong
Although tiring there will be days to smile
When you fall down, when you get up
Although tiring there will be days to smile,
Eventually a day to smile will come
Eventually a day to smile will come

 

The song had finally ended, and Soohyun clapped, which made you jump in shock. . “Y-You scared me…” you mumbled, and turned around. You could have sworn your breath stopped when you saw who it was.

“Y-you… Shin Soohyun? FROM U-KISS?!” your jaw dropped in surprise.

Soohyun smiled softly. “The one and only. You have a beautiful voice…”

You blushed. ‘HOLY CRAP, AM I DREAMING?! SOOHYUN?!?!?!’  You pinched yourself, and realized that it hurt. Well, guess you weren’t dreaming. “T-thanks… Soohyun oppa.”

“You have great talent in singing.. You should be an idol!” Soohyun beamed, and you almost fainted.

He.. Complimented me again…’ you were screaming inside your head, but kept a poker face on. “Um, why are you here, oppa?”

Soohyun laughed. “I’m here with U-KISS, we have a day off today.” He explained. “Oh, speaking of which, do you want to join us?”

“BWOH?! ME?!” You didn’t care anymore, and just blurted it out.

Soohyun chuckled. “Yup. I don’t see anyone else in the room here.”

“YESYESYESYES I WOULD LOVE TO! Thank you so much oppa!” you giggled, and he gestured for you to come to him.

“You can meet U-KISS, sing songs with us… And maybe… We can get to know each other a bit better?” Soohyun whispered shyly.

Your eyes widened, and you squealed. “OF COURSE, SOOHYUN OPPA!” you yelled excitedly.

Soohyun smiled brightly, and you thought to yourself, ‘I bet Minnie will totally regret not being able to come today.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

A/N: Hehe, how was it? I wasn’t really sure how to write this one, but I did it :’D hope you like it, zenlovers! <3333

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND APPLY!

~U-KISS_ME~