kissmebeauty - Kwon Eun Mi & No Minwoo (Boyfriend)

Wishes & Dreams . (U-KISS_ME's Kpop oneshot request collection~ :D)

Eun Mi POV

“KYAHH! EUN MI EUN MI EUN MI! HURRY UP AND COME HERE! BOYFRIEND IS PERFORMING THEIR NEW SINGLE! DON’T TOUCH MY GIRL!” My twin sister, Kyung Mi shrieked.

“Okayokay unnie, calm down. I’m coming!” I ran to the living room and plopped down on the sofa beside her.

Kyung Mi and I, Eun Mi, are twins. She’s older than me by 5 minutes. We like all the same things. The same type of shoes, the same kind of clothing, the same colors, the same kpop bands, etc. Especially the new rookies, Boyfriend. The only thing different, is that we have different biases in all these kpop bands.

“OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG YOUNGMIN’S SO HOT! And he’s 17! Only one year older than us! We’re so perfect together~!” Kyung Mi gushed.

“NONONONONO MINWOO’S HOTTER! HE’S SUCH A GOOD RAPPER FOR A MAKNAE! AND HE’S THE SAME AGE AS US TOO!” I spazzed.

We sang along to the chorus, and screamed our hearts out. When the song ended, we shut  off the TV, and sighed in satisfaction.

“Boyfriend is SOOOOO CUTEEEEE!” I gushed.

“I know right! They’re the best! Especially my Youngmin!” Kyung Mi sighed dreamily.

“No! MY MINWOO IS BETTER!”

“NO! YOUNGMIN!”

“MINWOO!”

“YOUNGMIN!”

“MINWOO!”

“YOUNG-“

“YAAAHH! SHUT UP, WE DON’T CARE WHO YOU LIKE BETTER!” Our brother shouted from upstairs.

We looked at each other and rolled our eyes. “Minwoo’s so much better than Youngmin.”

“No, Youngmin’s better! He’s way hotter!” Kyung Mi protested.

“Fine, let’s just say they’re both awesome, okay?” I sighed.

“NO! YOUNGMIN’S BETTER!” Kyung Mi kept insisting.

“Ugh, you know what? Sometimes I really wonder how YOU’RE the older one out of us.” I scoffed.

Kyung Mi glared at me. “What are you implying, KWON EUN MI?!”

“YOU’RE SO CHILDISH, KWON KYUNG MI! I already said they’re both awesome, but you still want to argue about this!” I snapped.

“Don’t talk like that to me, young lady! I’m your unnie! Show some respect!” Kyung Mi shouted.

“YEAH, BY 5 MINUTES!” I hollered back. “You know what? I’m gonna go out for a walk, I’m not in the mood to argue wth you.” I scoffed, threw on my jacket, and walked out the door.

Good thing I was wearing outside clothes, and my hair was perfect already. I walked to the nearest park, and sat down on a bench.

“Stupid Kyung Mi. She doesn’t always have to be right. Aishhh, seriously..” I mumbled to myself, sighing.

“Umm… Hey. Can you help me?”

My head snapped up at the familiar voice. My eyes widened. OH MY GOD. NO WAY. IT CAN’T BE… NO MINWOO?! FROM BOYFRIEND?! IN FRONT OF MY EYES?!

I stared at the pleading boy blankly. Am I hallucinating?

“SERIOUSLY WOMAN! HELP ME!” He shook my shoulders. “HELP ME HIDE SOMEWHERE!”

I didn’t know what I was thinking, but when I heard a stampede, I suddenly stood up, grabbed his arm, and ran with him to my hiding place within some trees of the park. The place I would always come to when I needed to think, because no one can find this place except me.

We both plopped down on the floor, panting. “Thanks.” Minwoo smiled.

I was still staring at him blankly.

“… Umm… Is there something wrong with you? You never say anything, but you dragged me here suddenly…” Minwoo raised an eyebrow.

I finally came back to my senses. I wasn’t hallucinating. “No Minwoo… Right?”

Minwoo brightened up. “Yeah! So you DO talk!”

I blushed. “Sorry, I was kinda dazed when you came up to me. I thought I was hallucinating.”

Minwoo came closer, and pinched my cheeks gently. “Are you still hallucinating?”

“I guess I’m not.” I grinned sheepishly.

“Good. Anyways, thanks again for saving me from those crazy fangirls.” Minwoo smiled, and stood up, about to leave.

“Wait.” I stopped him. I wasn’t just going to let this opportunity go.

Minwoo laughed, and sat back down. “I was waiting for you to stop me!”

“Eh? Why?” I cocked my head to the side.

Minwoo shrugged. “Instinct?”

I giggled. “Right~”

“So, what’s your name?” Minwoo asked happily.

“Eun Mi. Kwon Eun Mi.” I blushed.

“Oh, that’s a pretty name~ I’m No Minwoo, maknae and rapper of Boyfriend. Nice to meet you.” Minwoo smiled.

“Thank you oppa… I know who you are though.” I laughed.

Minwoo shrugged. “It’s rude not to introduce myself.”

“… You’re right.”

“Eun Mi? I’m glad you’re not like those crazy fangirls who chased me earlier.” Minwoo sighed and laid on the soft grass.

“Thanks?”

“No prob.” Minwoo smirked. “Yah, you seemed like you were bothered by something before I came up to you.”

My eyes fell to the grass as I remembered the fight with Kyung Mi. “Ahh… I had a fight with my twin sister, Kyung Mi.”

“Oh? What was it about?” Minwoo asked curiously.

“N-Nothing…” I blushed. I couldn’t tell him that we were fighting about how hot they were!

“It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me… I think it’s cool how you have a twin though. Like Kwangmin hyung and Youngmin hyung. They can tell each other everything… I kind of envy them.” Minwoo sighed. “Aigooo, why am I telling you these things?”

“Oppa… Why did you ask me for help earlier?” I asked curiously.

Minwoo froze. “I don’t know. You seemed… Right.”

My face flushed. “Really?”

“Yup.”

“Well… Maybe I could be the one you can tell everything too?” I smiled.

Minwoo chuckled. “You’re so cute! I wish… But you’re a fan too. What if you spread my deepest darkest secrets to the whole world?”

“I won’t!” I protested.

“That’s what they all say…”

I puffed my cheeks out. “You should get to know someone better before you make assumptions, you know.”

Minwoo softened. “Yeah, I guess. Hey, do you believe in love at first sight?”

I blinked. “Well… I guess. Why?”

“Because I think it happened to me.” Minwoo said breathlessly.

“Eh? With who?” I asked, confused.

Minwoo chuckled. “Is there anyone else here? You, stupid.”

My jaw dropped. Was THE No Minwoo of Boyfriend confessing to me?!

He crept closer, and pressed his lips on mine gently. Fireworks exploded inside my head. This was the best feeling ever…

When he pulled away, we were both blushing like mad. “So, should we get to know each other better, like you suggested?” Minwoo grinned like an idiot.

I laughed. “Sure.”

“Gimme your phone.” Minwoo smiled, and I passed my phone to him obediently. He pressed a few numbers on the touch screen, and passed it back to me. I looked at the phone. One new contact. MINWOO OPPA~ <3

I giggled, and Minwoo took out his phone too. “Text me, see if it works.”

I quickly sent a message, and Minwoo’s phone beeped the next second. “Yay, you got it!” I smiled happily.

“Yeah. Wanna go out tomorrow? I have a day off!” Minwoo smiled.

“Of course, oppa! Oh hey, by the way, can you give me Youngmin oppa’s number too?” I asked.

“Cheating on me already?” Minwoo joked.

“No!” I protested. “For my twin sister. The fight was because she thought Youngmin was hotter!”

“Hotter than who?” Minwoo raised an eyebrow.

“Y-you!” I stuttered nervously.

“And… what did you say?”

“I said… you were better….. because you are my bias and all...” I bit my lip in embarrassment.

“AHA! THANKS JAGI~ I like you better than all the other fangirls too!” Minwoo gave me a hug.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

A/N: LOOL, this one wasn't that good, i'm sorry, kissmebeauty~ DDD: AND SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE, EVERYONE! I was really busy with school ><

kissmebeauty, you didn't really give me a plot to work with, so this was the best I could come up with xDDD hope you still like it though! <333

Comment and Subscribe pleaaaseee! <3

~U-KISS_ME~