KpopLover09 - Kim Eun Mi & Sungyeol (Infinite)

Wishes & Dreams . (U-KISS_ME's Kpop oneshot request collection~ :D)

Eun Mi POV

I'm Kim Eun Mi, 20 years old. My older brother's Sunggyu. Yes, Sunggyu from Infinite. That's not all. My boyfriend's Sungyeol. YES. SUNGYEOL, ALSO FROM INFINITE. We've been dating for over two years now, and the public knows about our relationship. They're actually really happy for us, and no fangirls hunted me down or anything.

I smiled as I put the finishing touches on my makeup. Perfect. Today was our two and a half year anniversary, and Sungyeol was going to take me to eat a fancy dinner! So romantic right~ keke~ I still remember.. The first time we met.



~Flashback~

THREE YEARS AGO

"Eun Mi!" Sunggyu called from downstairs.

"What is it oppa?" I yelled back.

"You busy today?"

"Nope, why?" I asked curiously. Is he gonna take me somewhere fun?! Oppa recently became a kpop idol trainee, he barely had time to do anything else but practice.

"I'm gonna take you to meet the Infinite trainees! They're dying to meet my little sister!" Sunggyu laughed.

"Omo! Really?!" I gasped in surprise. "YAY! I'll be down in 15 minutes, just wait!"

I changed into my favorite outfit, let my long, brown hair down, and put on some lip gloss. I grabbed my phone & bag, and ran down the stairs, accidentally crashing into Sunggyu.

"Oof." i groaned. My face slammed into his chest practically! It hurts!

"Yaahh. Easy there Mimi." He ruffled my hair, picked me up, and swung me around. Damn, my brother has gotten stronger.

"OPPA! Put me down!" I giggled, and he pouted.

"You look really pretty today, Eun Mi!" he grinned goofily. "You trying to seduce the Infinite members?" he teased.

"N-No!" I protested; blushing.

"I'm kidding~ I'm kidding. Let's go!" he beeped open the car, and we drove off.



~At the Trainee Infinite dorm~

Sunggyu opened the door slowly, and there were 6 boys standing in a line in front of us.

"Hi! We are... INFINITE!" everyone cheered.

"I'm Dongwoo, the rapper. 18 years old~" he did a 'sup' nod.

"Woohyun. 17 years old. Wassup?" the next guy smiled.

"Hoya. 17. Nice to meet you!"

"L, 16 years old, face of the group."

"Sungjong! The maknae! I'm 15!" the kid looking guy squealed cutely.

I turned to the last guy, who was avoiding my gaze. "... I- I'm Sungyeol. 17 years old." he blinked innocently a couple of times.

"YAH, Sungyeol! Why are you so cold! Be nice!" Woohyun scolded. Sungyeol blushed and looked down.

"O-oh... Okay. Anyways, nice to meet you all! I'm Kim Eun Mi, 17 years old!" I giggled, and Sungjong suddenly ran up to hug me.

"NOONA NOONA NOONA~!" he went into aegyo mode, which made me laugh, along with all the other members.

"NOONA NOONA NOONA!" L mocked Sungjong, laughing hysterically.

"Hyunggg! You're so mean!" Sungjong pouted. L shrugged. "Im just calling for noona~"

I giggled at their cuteness. "Kyaaah! Sunggyu oppa~ your friends are so cute!"

"HEY. I can be cute too okay? What are you talking about?" Sunggyu pouted, trying to act all cutesy, making us all laugh at his failed aegyo attempt.

That was the day I met Infinite. We all got close after talking and fooling around for hours. Sungyeol also stopped being cold and opened up, showing me his true, fun self.

"Aigooo, it's getting late. Let's go home, Eun Mi." Sunggyu sighed.

"Mmm... Okay! 5 more minutes!" I chuckled.

"Noona... Don't go! SungJong will miss you!" Sungjong did his irresistable puppy eyes on me, and I softened.

"Yeah noona!" L pouted.

"L... Don't do that." Hoya groaned.

"Why not?"

"Because... It ruins your mysterious boy image." Dongwoo rolled his eyes.

"Whatever!" L stuck his tongue out.

"Aigooo, L's cuter than I thought he would be!" I laughed, and ruffles his hair.

"HEY WHAT ABOUT ME?! I'm cute!" Sungyeol did some aegyo, making everyone giggle.

"You're cute too, oppa." I smiled as I gave him a big bear hug.

He went back to his seat, face flushed. "OOOHH, hyung likes noona!" Sungjong accused.

"S-Shut up Sungjong!" Sungyeol stuttered, embarrased.

"Awe, is our baby Sungyeol growing up?" Woohyun teased.

"Okayokay. Stop making fun of Sungyeol, guys." Sunggyu commanded, being the awesome leader he is.

"Aisshh! Okay, geez hyung, you're no fun." Hoya sighed.

"What are you talking about?! Sunggyu hyung's so boss!" Sungyeol praised him.

"Hey Eun Mi." Dongwoo said out of nowhere.

"Yeah?"

"Out of all the infinite trainees, which one do you like best? Not including hyung of course." Dongwoo pointed to Sunggyu.

"Mmm... The one that stood out the most today... Would probably be Sungyeol oppa!" I smiled, and Sungyeol beamed.

"Really? Why?" Sungyeol exclaimed.

"YEAH NOONA! Why isn't it meee?" Sungjong pouted.

"Well... Probably because.. when you first introduced yourselves to me, I thought Sungyeol oppa would be a really cold and distant person, but... He's actually a really cool guy. I like him." I laughed.

"... Noona likes Sungyeol hyung?" L smirked.

"... Not again..." Dongwoo groaned. "Grow up, guys."

"Im only 15!" Sungjong protested.

"Well, I like you too, Eun Mi." Sungyeol blushed. "I- I mean as a friend of course."

I don't know why, but when he said that, my heart kind of sank. "Yeah. As friends." I forced a smile.

"Okay Mimi, let's go already!" Sunggyu nagged.

I rolled my eyes. "Kay oppa! Text me guys!" I winked at Infinite, and left.

That's how me & Sungyeol met... And became friends, that led to something more.


Flashback end.



Nobody POV

The doorbell rang, and you ran downstairs to open the door, revealing an all dressed up Sungyeol, carrying a huge bouquet of flowers. "SUNGYEOL OPPAAAAA~!" you giggled as you jumped into his arms.

"Missed me that much, Jagiya?" he teased, and pecked you gently on the lips.

"Mhm! Omo, are those flowers for me?" you gasped in surprise, taking the bouquet and smelling it.

"Of course~ let's go now, jagi~ our reservations are in 15 minutes!" he took your hand, and led you towards his car.


 

~At the restaurant~

"Oppa..." you mumbled as you two were seated in the restaurant.

"Hmm?"

"T-This restaurant... Seems... Expensive. WAY TOO EXPENSIVE." you twirled your thumbs nervously.

Sungyeol blinked. "Im paying. It's okay."

"No... I'm not worried about paying or anything... It's just that.. Should you SERIOUSLY be spending so much money on me?" you sighed. "You're spoiling me."

Sungyeol laughed. "Silly girl. I spoil you because I love you. We'll always be together, so I'll always be there spoiling you, and making you happy." he leaned over and kissed your forehead gently.

 


Eun Mi POV

I felt all fluttery inside. Even though we've been together for so long, I still get flustered by the littlest things Sungyeol say.

"Wanna order?" Sungyeol passed me a menu, and I flipped through it.

The waitress came by cheerfully. "May I take your order?" she took a good look at us and froze. "S-Sungyeol? From Infinite?"

"The one and only." he smirked cockily.

"Omo! I'm a huge fan of yours oppa! May I get your autograph?" she squealed happily.

"Sure." Sungyeol signed a napkin, and passed it to the waitress.

"Thank you thank you oppa! What would you like...?" she smiled brightly.

"Ask my girlfriend first." Sungyeol pointed at me.

The waitress' smile faded. "Oh. I didn't even notice you were here." she snickered at me.

I raised an eyebrow. What a . Whatever, it's just another jealous fangirl. "Anyways, I want the beef steak."

"Kay. Whatever." she muttered as she jotted something down on the notepad. She then turned to Sungyeol with a bright smile. "What would you like, oppa?" she squealed happily.

I gritted my teeth. SERIOUSLY. What a two faced .

 


~After a while~

The annoying waitress brought over the food. She placed the plate carefully in front of Sungyeol, and just slammed my plate of food in front of me, getting it splashed everywhere, including my new dress.

"! This dress was new." I glares at the waitress.

"Oh, I'm sorry." she batted her eyelashes, pretending to be innocent.

"It's okay Eun Mi. Oppa will buy you a new dress, Kay?" Sungyeol smiled caringly at me, ruffling my hair gently.

"Enjoy your meal." the waitress huffed and stomped away.

"Well, that girl was certainly a ." Sungyeol gritted his teeth.

"Sungyeol..." I sighed as I jabbed at my steak.

"Yes Jagiya~?" Sungyeol blinked cutely.

"The steak. It's raw. And it's RAW PORK. You can't eat raw pork. And the vegetables... Are all moldy. That sure hates me doesn't she?" i scoffed.

"Dont mind her, she's just a jealous fan." Sungyeol rolled his eyes. "Let's go somewhere else, Eun Mi."

As we were standing up, the annoying waitress came again. "W-Where are you guys going...?"

"Somewhere else. My steak was raw. Raw pork." I spat.

"Oh- I'll go exch-"

"Just get the hell out of my face." Sungyeol glared at the waitress coldly.


She looked down in embarrasement, and ran off. deserved what she got.
 


~In the car~

"Babe, where do you wanna go eat now?" Sungyeol asked, and gently grabbed my hand, keeping the other on the steering wheel.

"I don't know." I said flatly.

Suddenly, Sungyeol's phone rang. He let go of my hand and reached for it in his pocket. He tossed the phone at me without even bothering to check who it is. "Pick up for me jagi~" he cooed sweetly.

I smiled and pressed the button. "Yeoboseyo?"

"SUNGY- Oh, Eun Mi?" the voice on the phone asked.

"Dongwoo oppa?"

"Yup! By the way, happy 2 and a half year anniversary!" Dongwoo chuckled.

"Thanks oppa!" I giggled.

"Anyways, sorry to end your date early, but Sungyeol has to come backnow, the manager is nagging us about how we need to practice more." Dongwoo scoffed.

"Oh.. Okay oppa. Tell Infinite I said hi!"

"No prob sweetie~ byebye~" Dongwoo laughed and I hung up.

"Dongwoo hyung?" Sungyeol raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yup. The manager wants you guys to practice." I ruffled his hair gently.

"Yah, I'm driving." he pouted. "Whatever, it's our anniversary today, I just want to be with you." he said sweetly, making me blush.

"Aigoooo, oppa's really the best!" I praised him. "But you guys NEED to practice. Your next 'Be Mine' performance is in 2 days, isn't it?"

"But-" he began, but I cut him off.

"It's okay oppa. You need to show Inspirit that you care for them!" I protested.

Sungyeol sighed. "Yes princess."



~At Eun Mi's house~

"Im gonna go inside now, oppa." I smiled as I turned around, but he tugged on my hand, not letting me go. "Sungyeol oppa... You need to go to practice now."

He bit his lip. "Eun Mi-ah.. I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Ruining our anniversary..."

"You didn't. It was all the 's fault. I'm not mad at you oppa." I shrugged.

"Jagiya... I'll make it up to you, I promise. Oppa will take you to a better place to eat next time, okay?" Sungyeol's eyes looked pleading.

"Mmm, okay! It's alright oppa, just do well on your next performance! I'll be watching you on TV!" I pinched his cheeks gently.

"I'll call you after practice, okay?" Sungyeol began to smile a little again. "Let's go out again after infinite's performance!"

"Kekeke, okay oppa~" I pinched his cheeks gently.

"I love you... Eun Mi-ah... I'll make sure the 3rd anniversary will be one you'll never forget, okay?" he stared into my eyes deeply.

"Okay, Sungyeol oppa~ I love you too! Have fun at prac-" I got cut off by a pair of soft warm lips on mine. My eyes widened, and closed by themselves, and he deepened the kiss. I wrapped my arms around Sungyeol's neck, and his arms were wrapped around my waist.

He pulled away a while later, and grinned like an idiot. "Bye Jagiya~ watch me on TV! AND AGAIN, SARANGHAE!" he winked, and left.

I smiled. "I love you too!"

 


Sungyeol POV

One new message. Omo! Is it Eun Mi?! But I just left her 20 minutes ago...

From: unknown number
To: Sungyeol

So, that's where she lives, huh? This is great.


I frowned. Who the heck is this?

From: Sungyeol
To: unknown number

Who are you...?


From: unknown number
To: Sungyeol

The lovely waitress at the restaurant, of course! :3


Oh god. I have a bad feeling about this.

From: Sungyeol
To: unknown number

How did you get my number stalker. =____=


From: unknown number
To: Sungyeol

Secret~ anyways, break up with your girlfriend.


From: Sungyeol
To: unknown number

WTF NO YOU CREEPER.


From: unknown number
To: Sungyeol

I know where she lives. I can kill her anytime I want to. If she was less cautious today and ate the raw thing on her plate, she would've died. That thing had poison in it.



Okaaaaayyy... This is getting creepy.

From: Sungyeol
To: unknown number

You can't tear us apart.


From: unknown number
To: Sungyeol

Oh really now? Come over to the restaurant tomorrow. I'll show you something.


I paused. Should I...? But this girl seems pretty dangerous, and I need to keep Eun Mi safe.

From: Sungyeol
To: unknown number

.. Fine.


I drove back to the restaurant the next morning, and sure enough, that creepy waitress girl was waiting for me. With... A whole gang of girls...?!

"Hey. Lee Sungyeol, right?" a buchy one with huge muscles and tattoos asked. She was almost as tall as me.

"Yeah. Why?"

"These are my friends. We're the toughest girl gang in Seoul. We mean business. I wasn't kidding when I said I would kill your girlfriend." the creepy waitress girl smirked. "The name's Min Hee, by the way."

"Why are you guys doing this?"

This girl with nails longer than her whole hand spoke. "The public may have accepted you and Eun Mi's relationship, Sungyeol; but Min Hee hasn't. She's a total fangirl of yours. She wants Eun Mi dead. And as her friends, we want her dead too."

"You honestly think killing her would make me end up with YOU?" I looked at Min Hee and scoffed in disgust.

"It doesn't matter. I just want to see you all hurt, suffering. Like i did when I found out she was your girlfriend." Min Hee muttered darkly.

"Why-"

"She's a hardcore fan bro." the butch one patted me on the back. Well more like slammed her palm onto me.

"O-Oh..." I muttered. So there really ARE fans like this.

"I want to see your face as you lose someone precious to you." Min Hee cackled creepily like a witch. "Break up with her. I'm serious, Lee Sungyeol."

I bit my lip. Damn, this is serious.

"Dont say I didn't warn you." Min Hee smirked and walked off cackling with her friends.

Damn, NOW what am i supposed to do?!


 

~Few days later~

Your POV

The past few days have been weird. Really weird. Sungyeol hasn't really been... Himself lately. He didn't call or text as much, and his texts were so... Cold.

And that's not all. Bad things keep happening to me. Someone keeps tripping me when I'm walking outside, a bucket of water 'accidentaly' got dumped on me 5 times, my food had bugs in it, etc. This is getting kinda creepy, seriously. Who the f- is doing this to meeeeee?! TT_TT

I told Sungyeol about it, but he just said it was probably accidents and told me to ignore it, and be more careful. I also told Infinite about it, and they said the same thing.

BUT! Something good's happening today! I'm going on a date with Sungyeol oppa~

We're supposed to meet at the mall food court at 2PM (the hottest time of the day LOL) I can't wait for the date since it's the first time I'm going to be seeing oppa since our anniversary!

I walked around the mall aimlessly, looking at random shops since I came early. It was finally time to meet Sungyeol, so I stepped on the escalator and went downstairs. As I was on the escalator, I saw Sungyeol oppa at the bottom. "SUNGYEOL OPPA!" I shouted happily as I started walking. I couldn't wait to jump into his warm arms. His eyes widened, making gestures as if I was in danger.

Suddenly, I felt someone shove me harshly. DOWN THE ESCALATOR. My life flashed before my very eyes, as I tumbled down. 'A-Am I going to die....? It's over.'

I landed on something warm. "Oof. A-Am I dead? Is this heaven?" I mumbled quietly to myself, not wanting to open my eyes.

"Yah. Pabo. It's me." my eyes snapped open as I saw Sungyeol under me, eyes filled with worry.

My eyes started to water. "S-Sungyeol oppa! You saved me?" I cried as I stood up slowly. "I love you oppa... Thank you so much! I was so scared...!" I hugged him tightly, bawling in his chest, not caring if people are all staring at us right now.

"Shhh... It's okay, Eun Mi... I'm here now. Don't cry... You look so much prettier when your smiling..." Sungyeol mumbled as he kissed my forehead gently.

 


Sungyeol POV

SCREW THAT . I saw it ALL. Min Hee was the one who pushed Eun Mi down the escalator... If I wasn't there to catch her, she really wouldve died. That's it. I can't put Eun Mi in danger anymore.


 

Nobody POV

"Eun Mi..." Sungyeol whispered, wiping your tears away with his thumb. "I need to to talk to you. Privately."

"Eh? Aren't we going shopping?" you blinked innocently.

"Change of plans..." he sighed.

"Oh... Okay..." you frowned, confused.

 


~At the park~

"Oppa... Why'd you take me here...?" you asked, still completely clueless.

"I... I'm sorry Eun Mi. L-Let's break up." Sungyeol said flatly.

You felt as if your heart has been shattered into pieces. Tears fell down by themselves, without you even realizing. "S-Sungyeol oppa... Why...?" you croaked out.

Seeing you cry made Sungyeol want to shoot himself, but he plastered on a blank face with no emotion. 'It's for the best.' he thought miserably. "Im sorry Eun Mi, but I don't have feelings for you anymore. I want to end this before I feel too guilty for playing with your feelings." he lied.

"Y-You don't love me anymore? Bu-But..." you stuttered out, tears overflowing.

Sungyeol couldn't take it anymore. He was this close to pulling you in a warm embrace, assuring you that everything's going to be alright, but he held back. He had to end this. RIGHT NOW. If he sees your crying face for even another minute, he knows that he won't be able to let you go. "you know what? I'm sick of everything, okay? You're the one making me have less popularity than the other members. Because I have a girlfriend. You're dragging me down. Ruining my career. I'm sorry, but we NEED to end this, NOW." he said sternly, and walked off without looking back, leaving you there all alone on the park bench,
sobbing quietly.

'I'm sorry Eun Mi... I don't want you to get hurt. So I'm going to let you go, and set you free.'



 

Eun Mi POV

Lee Sungyeol... Why? You don't love me anymore? I'm dragging you down? I-Is that actually the reason? This isn't the Sungyeol I know...

I closed my eyes. It's just a dream, Eun Mi. Breathe. Wake up. It's just a really bad dream. Sungyeol oppa will be waiting for you in open arms when you wake up...

I snapped my eyes open and found myself still in the park. I touched my wet cheeks and the tears started to flow again. Sungyeol... What about your promise? Don't leave me like this.

 


~Flashback~

TWO AND A HALF YEARS AGO

"Oppa, what did you want to tell me? You couldve just told me inside the dorm you know! It's cold out here!" I rubbed my hands together, trying to warm myself up. It was the middle of winter!

"I'm sorry, Eun Mi-ah... But... I can't tell you in front of the members!" Sungyeol pouted cutely.

"Aigooo, Sungyeol oppa's so cute!" I pinched his cheeks gently, making him blush.

He grabbed my hands gently, looking into my eyes deeply. "Eun Mi... I... Always feel really weird around you. Your every word, your every movement... Drives me crazy. I... I love you, Eun Mi-ah. Will you go out with me?"

I gazed softly at Sungyeol, heart thumping wildly. "Oppa... You don't know how long I've been waiting to hear those words."

He stared at me with his big brown eyes. "R-Really? Does that mean you love me too?"

"Of course, Sungyeol oppa." I smiled, and he suddenly pulled me into a warm embrace.

"You don't know how happy I am right now, Eun Mi. Knowing that you love me back. He stopped hugging me and gazed at me lovingly. ' He's not lying. I can tell that his feelings for me are real.'

His face creeped closer, and closer, and closer. Until I felt a pair of soft lips on my own. The feeling.. Was incredible. The kiss was gentle, sweet, and loving. We pulled away after what seemed like eternity. He softly smiled at me and pulled me into a tight hug once more.

"Sungyeol oppa..."

"Yes Jagiya?"

"What about your career? When you guys debut as Infinite... What will the fans say?" I asked worriedly.

"It's okay. Eun Mi-ah. I don't care about what they say. You come before my career. The fans WILL accept us. And even if they don't, I promise... That I'll always be there. Infinite will always be there. I'll never leave you... You won't EVER be alone. I'll love you... Forever." he whispered softly in my ear, and I softened at his sweet words. I felt the urge to cry, but I wasn't going to ruin this sweet moment.

"Thank you. It's a promise...~ I love you too... Sungyeol oppa."


Flashback end.

 

 


Sungyeol POV

I regret it. I regret it already. Seeing her cry broke my heart. I'm sorry I broke the promise.. Eun Mi-ah...

I got a text message:

From: Unknown number
To: Sungyeol

Good job Sungyeol oppa! You broke up with her! :3


From: Sungyeol
To: Unknown number

YOU . it's all because you pushed her down the escalator. She wouldve died.


From: Unknown number
To: Sungyeol

Hehe, I wanted her to die. Too bad you caught her, oppa! Well, you broke up with her already, so it's no fun anymore. I won't bother her anymore. Watching you suffer is enough.


Why does she always text from different unknown numbers?! Damn, I can't even tell anyone about this... Or else that will kill Eun Mi.

 


~A week later~

Nobody POV


You were a mess. Since you lived alone, you couldn't care less. You barely ate, stayed in bed all day, and cried yourself to sleep every night. Your eyes were super red and puffy from all the crying.

This morning was no different. You checked your phone, but there were no new messages from Sungyeol. You sighed. Your tears have run dry already. 'Lee Sungyeol... Is it really over?'

You were just about to go back to sleep, when the doorbell suddenly rang. You groaned, and trotted to the door, not caring that you were still in your pajamas. You opened the door slowly, revealing your cheerful brother, Sunggyu.

"EUN M- WOAH, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU BABY GIRL?" Sunggyu's smiled turned into a frown as he saw you.

You opened the door wider for him to come in, and shut it quickly. "Haven't Sungyeol told you guys yet?" just mentioning him makes you want to cry.

"Sungyeol? Telling us about what?" Sunggyu asked suspiciously, plopping down on your sofa.

"H-He... Dumped me." you stuttered, and started to cry again. 'I loved him so much...' you thought bitterly.

Sunggyu's eyes widened. "W-WHAT?!"

You sighed, wiping your tears away. "Oppa... I don't wanna talk about it. it's too heartbreaking for me. He says he doesn't love me anymore. I can't even sleep or eat. I need time; oppa. So can you please leave me alone for now?" I pleaded with big eyes.

Sunggyu sighed, and nodded. "Fine. But at least shower and eat, okay? Take care of yourself, Eun Mi." he opened the door, took another look at me, and walked out.


 

~Infinite Dorm~

"Guys.. I know why Sungyeol has been locked up in his room for the past week." Sunggyu sighed, trying to control his anger.

"Why hyung?" Dongwoo asked worriedly.

"He and Eun Mi broke up." Sunggyu said flatly.

"W-Why?! Hyung loved noona so much!" Sungjong's jaw dropped.

"Yeah! And noona loved him back!" L added.

"I don't know why, but I'm going to find out right now. Eun Mi's mess right now. She can't even sleep or eat. I can't let that bastard hurt my baby sister like this." Sunggyu growled.

"Hyung..." Hoya sighed. "We'll go with you."

"Yeah. We need to know what's up with these two." Woohyun agreed.

Sunggyu smiled softly. "Thanks guys."

Infinite walked up to Sungyeol's room, and gently knocked on the door. "Sungyeol..."

"What is it?" Sungyeol croaked from inside the room.

"Can I come in?"

"S-Sure. The door's not locked."

Sunggyu told Infinite to stay outside; and he walked in alone, only to meet a just as messed up Sungyeol. "S-Sungyeol.. What happened to you...? You look just like Eun Mi..." Sunggyu softened at the sight.

"Hyung... I... I broke up with her... And now... I don't know anymore. I feel like I don't even have a purpose in life anymore." Sungyeol whispered softly.

"W-Why'd you break up with my sister then, Sungyeol?" Sunggyu asked.

Sungyeol bit his lip. "I- I can't tell you. I'm sorry hyung."

"Eun Mi told me that you don't love her anymore. Is that the reason?" Sunggyu was starting to get pissed off.

"N-No... I-It's for the best, hyung. This girl... Was threatening to kill her. And she almost succeded two times!" Sungyeol stuttered out, shaking.

"... So? SO WHAT?! I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT YOU GUYS CAN DEFEAT ALL THESE DISAPPROVING FANGIRLS TOGETHER! You said you guys would be together, no matter what came your way... you Sungyeol... YOU LIED TO MY SISTER! YOU BROKE HER HEART!" Sunggyu shouted in anger, and was about to punch Sungyeol in the face, but Infinite quickly held him back.

"HYUNG! Calm down! Sungyeol feels the same pain as Eun Mi does! He didn't want to break up with her!" Woohyun tried to talk some sense into Sunggyu.

Once the leader calmed down a little... Sungyeol spoke again. "I... I just didn't want the one I love to get hurt."

"Sungyeol. Listen to hyung." Dongwoo began. "You say you broke up with her so she doesn't get hurt, so why is she crying? Why can't she sleep or eat? YOURE THE ONE CAUSING HER PAIN RIGHT NOW, SUNGYEOL. You're the one hurting Eun Mi the most right now by breaking up with her!" Dongwoo fumed.

The room was silent for a second. "Dongwoo hyung is right, Sungyeol. She needs you. And you obviously need her." Hoya realized.

"GO GET HER BACK! You guys can defeat the evil together!" Woohyun cheered.

Sungyeol looked at Sunggyu. The leader nodded. "You better get her back."

Sungyeol smiled a little. "Thanks everyone. I'll go right now..."

"Uh, hyung?" L wrinkled his nose.

"Yeah?"

"Take a shower first."

 

 


Sungyeol POV

I took a shower, and freshened up. Before i left the dorm, the members showered me with questions about that creepy waitress Min Hee. I told them all I knew, and left the dorm. I drove to the flower shop to buy a big bouqet of roses first. "Hopefully Eun Mi doesn't hate me yet..." I mumbled to myself. "But I don't blame her if she did. I was the one who was the stupid jerk."


 

Eun Mi POV

I took Sunggyu oppa's advice and took a nice hot shower. It felt so great to be clean again. I blow dryed my hair and looked at my own reflection in the mirror and frowned. I look disgusting. My eyes were still puffy and red.

Out of nowhere, the doorbell rang again. Why am i getting so many visitors today?! I opened the door, and saw the person who I did NOT wanna see. At all. SUNGYEOL. Before he got the chance to say anything, I slammed the door in his face and pressed my back to the door, panting heavily. Why is he here?! He was holding roses too...!

I got a text message:

From: Sungyeol oppaaaa~ <3
To: Jagiya~ <3

Eun Mi... I knew you wouldn't want to see me, but I need to talk to you. I will be waiting at the park.

Sungyeol.


I looked at the clock. It was 3 PM... NO. I'm not going, no matter what you say, Sungyeol.

 


~6 hours later, 9PM~

I bit my lip as I looked outside. It was pouring... Sungyeol.. Couldn't be still waiting... Right? I groaned as my curiousity took over, and I dressed up to go to the park. I grabbed my keys and umbrella, and left the house. I jogged quickly to the park, looking around for Sungyeol.

And there he was. Sitting at the bench holding the roses in his hand, getting soaked by the rain. His head was down, so I walked slowly towards him, and held the umbrella over his head.

He looked up slowly, and I could tell that his eyes were also puffy and red. He gotten skinnier too... "Eun Mi..."

"Stupid. You're gonna catch a cold if you sit in the rain for too long you know." I softened.

"You came. You actually came." he stood up quickly, threw away the roses, and hugged me tight. I gasped in surprise, and dropped my umbrella.

"Oppa... Wh-"

"I'm sorry Eun Mi. I made a STUPID mistake. I didn't mean any of the words I said during the break up... I'm sorry for hurting you Eun Mi. Please. Forgive me. I'm begging you. I realized... That I can't live without you." Sungyeol poured out all of his feelings.

"T-Then why'd you say all those things?!" I exclaimed. I wasn't going to forgive him yet.

He looked at me straight in the eyes. "Remember that waitress ? She's a hardcore fan. She threatened to kill you. So I had no choice..."

"You mean... The person who pushed me down the escalator was HER?!" I fumed.

"Yes." Sungyeol sighed.

"Sungyeol..." I gazed into his pleading eyes.

"Please forgive me. I'm sorry for causing you all this pain. I was so stup-" I cut him off by kissing him on the lips.

"It's okay, Sungyeol oppa. I forgive you. So... Are we back together again?" I smiled faintly.

"YES! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH EUN MI! I'll never be so stupid ever again..." he kissed me passionately. This kiss was kind of like our first kiss. Gentle, caring, and loving.

 


~Back at the Infinite dorm~

"YAH! YOU GUYS ARE ALL WET!" Woohyun exclaimed in horror. "You're gonna get sick!" he panicked and ran to grab some towels.

"So, you guys back together again?" Hoya grinned widely.

"Yeah." I blushed deeply.

"YAH. SUNGYEOL. if you hurt my sister again, I will not let you live, you hear me?" Sunggyu warned, and Sungyeol gulped.

I laughed. "Thanks Sunggyu oppa."

"Good job. I talked some sense into ya, didn't I?" Dongwoo smirked.

"Yeah." Sungyeol admitted. "Thanks hyung."

Woohyun came back with the towels, and we dried ourselves off. "Hey jagi, what are we going to do about the waitress?" Sungyeol asked.

"Oh don't worry hyung!" Sungjong beamed.

"We already took care of her!" L snickered.

"EEHHH? what do you mean?" I exclaimed in surprise.

"Well... Sungyeol told us all about this creeper, and we paid a visit to her at the restaurant." Hoya began.

"She's so stupid! She told us everything!" Woohyun cracked up.

"Yup, and we recorded it all!" L and Sungjong beamed proudly.

"KYAAH! good job guys! I love you all!" I squealed and gave them each a hug.

"Hey, what about me...?" Sungyeol whined.

"I haven't fully forgiven you, you know." I stuck my tongue out.

Sungyeol pouted. "But I love you so much!"

I giggled. "I'm kidding oppa~ I love you too."

 



~7 years later~

Eun Mi POV


"Umma! I'm hungry!" my 5 year old son, Jonghyun whined.

"Aigooo! Mommy's busy right now! Ask your father!" I shouted.

"Sungyeol! I'M HUNGRY!" baby Jonghyun shouted.

Sungyeol came over and bonked Jonghyun on the head. "YAH! I'M APPA! NOT SUNGYEOL!"

"But~ Appa's an idol right? Along with uncle Sunggyu! People know you as Sungyeol! I want everyone to know that my appa is a famous idol from Infinite!" Jonghyun pouted.

"Aigoo, appa just can't get mad at you. But at least call me Sungyeol APPA, okay?" Sungyeol puffed his cheeks out.

"Okay! Now can you please get me some food?" Jonghyun did his puppy eyes that no one could resist.

Sungyeol and I laughed at our cute little son. You see, Sungyeol proposed to me 6 years ago. At our 3 year anniversary. He wasn't lying when he said that our third anniversary was going to be an anniversary I'll never forget. We married a while later and had our son, Jonghyun~!

As for the creepy waitress, she's stuck in jail for the rest of her life, so no need to worry about her!

As I was deep in my thoughts, a pair of arms s around my waist. "Baby, what are you thinking about?" Sungyeol whispered huskily into my ear.

"Nothing~" I giggled. "Did you get Jonghyun some food?"

"Of course! Our son is so cute, you know that?" Sungyeol turned me around and pinched my cheeks gently. "Wanna make more babies tonight? I want a daughter too!" He winked seductively.

I blushed. "YAAAHH! ERT OPPA!" I smacked him gently.

"I love you, Lee Eun Mi." Sungyeol mumbled, and kissed me on the forehead. "I love you too, Lee Sungyeol." I smiled as he nuzzled his face on my shoulder.

Maybe Sungyeol DID keep his promise after all. We'll be together, forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OMO, this turned out longer than expected. xD @KpopLover09, hope you like it~! <3

Anyways guys, please check the Applications list, which is chapter 1. Check to see if your name is on there! :D

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASEEEE~ <333

~U-KISS_ME~