joanna_MAgic - Yong Yo min & L.Joe (Teen Top)

Wishes & Dreams . (U-KISS_ME's Kpop oneshot request collection~ :D)

Yo Min POV

“OMFG HURRY UP, Yo Min’s coming! Get out of her way, UNLESS YOU WANNA DIE!” I could hear some girls hissing at their friends.

I smirked. “She’s right~ get out of my face~”

The group of girls ran away in fear, and I laughed, until someone bonked me on the head with a notebook.

“Stop teasing the students already~” someone chuckled from behind me.

I turned around, and saw my best friend, L.Joe standing there with a big smile on his face. My own face instantly lit up. “L.Joe!” I laughed and hugged him tight.

L.Joe’s 17 years old, one year older than me, and probably one of the best people you could ever meet. He’s kind hearted, smart, and good looking. He’s been my best friend since, like, forever. And me? Well… To be honest, I’m a gangster, okay? Part of one of the greatest gangs in Seoul, Big Bang. Mess with me, and you die. That’s why the girls from earlier were so afraid of me.

“Hey bestie, wanna go somewhere Saturday, which is tomorrow?” L.Joe asked, cocking his head to the side.

“OOHH, WHERE?” I gasped excitedly.

“Let’s go to.. Lotte World! We haven’t went there for like, 5 years!” L.Joe pouted.

“OMO, LET’S GO! I wanna ride everything~ and I wanna eat all the good food there! And play carnival games!” I squealed.

L.Joe chuckled. “I really wonder how you became a gangster sometimes~ You’re waaay too cute and innocent!”

I felt my face flush at his compliment. ‘Oh my god, why the hell am I blushing?! He says I’m cute every day! Why am I fazed by it now?’

“Yo Min? Are you okay? You’re a little red… Are you sick?” L.Joe’s voice snapped me back to reality. Then I suddenly felt his hand press against my forehead, checking my temperature.

I could swear that my face got even more red at the action. My heart was beating non-stop. AISHHH! WHY AM I LIKE THIS?! AM I ACTUALLY SICK?! I swatted his hand away and backed up a little. “Aniyo, I’m fine. So er, when are we going tomorrow?” I stuttered, quickly changing the subject.”

L.Joe stared at me weirdly for a few seconds, then shrugged. “In the afternoon? Maybe at 3?”

I nodded quickly. “Okay! Come pick me up! Bye!”

“Wait-“ L.Joe began, but I was already running far away from him by then.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!

 

~At Big Bang’s secret hiding place~

“YAH, I’M BACK!” I shouted loudly as I walked into the gang’s secret hangout.

“HEY MIN~” G-Dragon came running up to me and gave me a big hug.

“Oppaaaa~ I missed you~” I whined and kissed his cheek sloppily.

“Awe, I missed you too, baby sister~” G-Dragon poked my nose gently.

You see, G-Dragon’s my older step-brother, older by 4 years (A/N: JUST PRETEND HE’S 20 HERE XD). That’s how I was able to join his gang, Big Bang, in the first place.

“MIN’S HERE?!” Seungri, their maknae, came out and smiled.

“SUP SEUNGRI~” I pinched his cheeks and stared into his cute panda eyes.

“I was SO bored without you here! The hyung’s left me here with Daesung hyung! We had nothing to do but to play monopoly! I’m part of a friggin gang, why would I want to play MONOPOLY?!” Seungri whined, glaring at G-Dragon. “Jiyong hyung is such a BAD leader!”

Daesung then came out shortly after. He snickered. “Ri, you’re just pissed off cuz I WON. Don’t go ing at our leader now~ Oh hey Min!”

Seungri shot daggers at Daesung with his eyes. “You-“ he began, but got cut off when Taeyang and TOP entered the room. “OH, YO MIN’S HERE! HEY BABE~” Taeyang winked. “SUP MAANN.” TOP nodded.

“Hey guys~ Er, well, Daesung and Seungri are kinda having a fight about monopoly…” I rolled my eyes.

“So lame.” G-Dragon scoffed.

Taeyang laughed. “Don’t fight between members, geez guys. Come on, let’s talk to Min about her day~”

We all nodded and gathered around the sofa. “So Min, how’s that guy?” G-Dragon smirked at me.

I blinked. “Who?”

“The guy you’re going to Lotte World with~ what was his name? Joe or something? Your best friend who you ALWAYS talk about?” Taeyang laughed.

My eyes widened. “how did you know I’m going to Lotte World with him? I didn’t even tell anyone yet!”

TOP shrugged. “We kinda stalked you today, you know…”

Seungri’s jaw dropped. “WHAT?! SO YOU DITCHED ME AND DAESUNG HYUNG TO STALK YO MIN?!”

GD laughed. “Basically.”

Daesung shrugged. “Whatever. At least I won monopoly~” Seungri gritted his teeth.

“So yeah, how’s he been? Heard he admires me a lot?” GD blinked innocently.

“ERRRR, yeah. He does. And his name is Lee Byunghyun, Taeyang. But everyone calls him L.Joe. And his friend CAP likes you, TOP!”

TOP pointed to himself.  “Me? And wtf is with these weird names, L.Joe and CAP? Are they part of a gang or something too?”

I shook my head. “No, they want to become idols… He and his group of friends, total 6 people, are called Teen Top in school. They’re really good at dancing and singing and stuff.”

Big Bang nodded their heads. “Ah, I see.”

“Do you like the guy?” Taeyang asked innocently, being the clueless boy he is. I swear, if I was drinking water, I would’ve spat it out right away.

“NO!” I protested.

“AHAHA, HER FACE IS REEEEEEDD~” Daesung teased.

“It was red when L.Joe asked you to go to Lotte World with him too!” G-Dragon laughed. “Omo, my baby sister is in loveeee~”

“Yah! Oppa! I’m not! He’s my best friend… I don’t like him like that….” I blushed.

TOP scoffed. “Stop denying the truth, okay kiddo?”

I sighed in defeat. “Fine, maybe I like him a little… But there is absolutely no way he’ll like a girl like ME!”

“Awe, why not baby girl? You’re perfect!” GD pouted.

I shook my head. “I’m not. HE IS. He gets good grades, he’s hot, he’s super nice… He’s everything a girl can ask for. I honestly have no idea why he’s even my FRIEND.”

“You’ll never know if you don’t try, Yo Min-ah~” Seungri cooed, patting my head softly.

I shrugged. “Whatever, can we talk about something else now, please?” I was on the verge of crying… I can’t let them see me cry, I’m a gangster!

“Umm , okay~ What do you guys want for dinner~?”

 

~Saturday~

3rdperson POV

“Min…~” You heard a voice calling you. You groaned. “GD oppa?”

“I don’t recall becoming your brother, Min~” the sweet voice cooed again.

You froze. ‘oh god… it better not be…’

You opened your eyes to the bright sunlight awaiting you, and found a happy smiling face staring right at you. L.Joe. You groaned, and pulled the covers over you, embarrassed. “Why are you here? How’d you get in… Get out.”

L.Joe chuckled. “You kidding me princess? I have your spare home key, in case you haven’t noticed… And no. It’s already 3:10… We were supposed to go to Lotte World at 3 you know.”

You threw the covers off, eyes widening in horror. “! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! OTTOKE?! I’M SO SORRY L.JOE!” ‘Ugh, stupid me for pulling an all-nighter with the gang…’ you thought miserably.

L.Joe laughed at your cuteness. “It’s okay bestie~ hurry up and get changed~ oh, y pajamas by the way.” He winked, and shut the door behind him.

You looked down to your outfit. You were wearing a practically see through nightgown. “… LEE BYUNGHUN YOU ERT!”

 

~Lotte World~

“Hey Min, how long can you stay here today?” L.Joe asked from out of nowhere.

“As long as you want me to~” you teased, and he chuckled.

“Then, stay till midnight? And geez you cheesy little brat, where did you learn this from? G-Dragon hyung?” L.Joe smirked.

“Nope, I’m just cool like that~ And midnight? Sure~” you hooked your arm with L.Joe, and blushed. “Kaja!”

You guys walked around the amusement park, looking at all the fun rides, good food, and interesting games. “L.Joe! I wanna ride that~” You pointed to an insanely big and high ride.

L.Joe gulped. “O-okay…”

“HAHAHA, you’re SCARED!” I pointed to L.Joe’s face and laughed.

L.Joe pouted cutely. “Shut up. Not everyone’s a gangster like you.”

I rolled my eyes. “Yeah yeah, whatever~ you’re a guy, you shouldn’t be scared of these things, geez. We don’t have to ride it if you don’t want to~”

“NO! LET’S GO!” L.Joe insisted.

I laughed. “Sometimes I feel like YOU’RE the girl~”

 

~8 HOURS LATER, 11 PM~

“Gosh, we did everything already, so boring~” You sighed. “Do we HAVE to stay till midnight~?”

“YES.” L.Joe said sternly.

“Why?”

“You’ll find out~” L.Joe blushed. “I-I’ll go get us some drinks okay?

“Okay, I’m going to the washroom for a sec, I’ll meet you here in 15 minutes, okay?” You waved, and he nodded.

You saw the sign pointing to the girl’s washroom, and you followed it. ‘Aish, what’s so important that he has to do at midnight…’ you thought.

“WELL WELL WELL. If it isn’t Minnie.” A voice snarled behind you.

You scoffed, knowing perfectly well who the voice belonged to. “Stop calling me that, Kim Jonghyun.” You turned around and found 3 guys surrounding you. Kim Jonghyun, Kim Kibum, and Choi Minho of SHINee.

“Ouch! So mean~” Jonghyun smirked at you. “Come on cutie, go out with me~”

“.. No thanks. Seriously now, what do you guys want?” You asked, annoyed.

“Well, your gang, Big Bang, kinda beat our leader and maknae up, so we’re going to take revenge, by beating you up obviously~” Key said sweetly.

“Honestly, has it EVER occurred to you that I’m a girl? You guys are seriously that low? To beat up a girl?” You sighed at them.

“You’re in Big Bang, one of the toughest gangs in Seoul. I don’t think you’re a normal girl. I’ll have some fun with you after we’re done.” Minho his lips.

“SHUT THE HELL UP!” a voice came from behind you.

You turned around to see L.Joe standing there angrily. “L-L.JOE…! No, get away…” You screamed.

“Oh, who’s this? You’re boyfriend? Cute pink hair he’s got there. He part of a gang too?” Key chuckled bitterly.

“G-Go away! Leave him alone!” you stuttered.

“Oh, she wants to protect him~ Let’s go boys~” Jonghyun cackled, and within one second, the boys were all aiming towards L.Joe.

Instead of running, L.Joe stood there with a big smirk on his face. “L.JOE ARE YOU ING STUPID?! GET AWAY! THEY’LL KILL YOU!”

L.Joe shrugged. “No they won’t~ just shut up and watch, TRUST ME, OKAY?!” He boasted, and charged for the 3 guys. You didn’t even know what was happening. You felt so weak and useless, just standing there watching them fight. However, to your surprise, L.Joe was the one left standing, panting heavily.

He smiled slightly and walked up to you. “Min~ anyone home?”

You snapped back to your senses and stared at L.Joe’s bloody face and hands, and the tears were threatening to fall. “L.Joe.. LEE BYUNGHUN! YOU’RE SO STUPID! DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARED I WAS?!” You couldn’t take it anymore, and the tears dropped from your eyes and onto the floor.

L.Joe softened. “I’m sorry. I told you to trust me, didn’t I? I might not be a gangster, but my fighting skills certainly can rival one~” he gestured for you to come closer.

You wiped your tears away, embarrassed. ‘Gosh… Why did I even cry?’

“I think this is the first time I’ve seen you cry in a long time, Yo Min-ah~ I’m sorry… I’m such a bad best friend. I made one of the cruelist gangsters in Seoul cry…” L.Joe said, feeling really guilty.

“Ah, it’s nothing.. let’s hurry up and get your wounds healed…” You blushed, and lead L.Joe to the first aid room in Lotte World.

 

~30 minutes later~

“There, all done~ what happened?” The doctor asked.

“Errrrr, he kinda uhhh… tripped… Anyways, thanks so much doctor! Bye!” You grabbed L.Joe nervously and ran out of the room.

“L.Joe, let’s go home…” You bit your lip, sighing. His eyes widened. “OH ! WHAT TIME IS IT?!”

“Um, 11:55…” You cocked your head to the side.

L.Joe paused for a minute, and smiled. “THERE’S STILL ENOUGH TIME! LET’S GO!”

 

~On the ferris wheel~

“So you wanted to stay till midnight JUST to ride the ferris wheel? L.Joe, you’re so WEIRD…” You sighed at the childish L.Joe.

“Shut up already, 10 seconds till midnight~” L.Joe smiled sweetly. “Look outside the window.”

You stared outside. “Wah~ it’s so pretty…” you gasped at all the bright, beautiful lights under the two of you.

“Now look at the sky. I have a surprise.” L.Joe chuckled softly, and you obeyed.

3, 2, 1…..

Suddenly, fireworks exploded. “WAAH, fireworks~!” you exclaimed happily. “Is this my surprise, L.Joe?” “Keep looking~”

You went back to staring at the fireworks, and suddenly, a letter came out. You squinted your eyes. “I?” When that one disappeared, a heart exploded. “Heart?” then, the final letter came out. “U…” you breathed softly… “I <3 U…”

L.Joe smiled. “This is my surprise, Min-ah~ do you like it?”

You blushed red like a tomato. “L.Joe .. do you really…”

“Yeah. I love you, Yong Yo Min. Would you be my girlfriend?” L.Joe stared into your eyes deeply, and you knew he was telling the truth.

The tears were threatening to fall again, and you nodded your head slowly. “Yes Lee Byunghun, I’ll be your girlfriend. Do you know HOW LONG I’ve been waiting for this day? Pabo… I love you too.”

He stared at you lovingly, and gently pressed his soft lips onto yours as the fireworks exploded in the background, but you guys couldn’t hear or feel a thing, except for each other. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: finally updateddd~ sorry for the wait guys >< but i finished my finals AND IT'S FINALLY WINTER BREAK~ YEEESSS <3<3<3 WHICH MEANS I'LL UPDATE A LOTTT! :DD

Errr, i don't think this oneshot was very good, haha... joanna_MAgic , you didn't really give me a plot to work with either, but i tried my best, hope you still like it <3 :DD and i changed the age to 17 so the story would flow better~~

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND APPLY GUYS! <3

~U-KISS_ME~